Buried and Forgotten

Hana Yori Dango Finale

It's not fair! Time skips. Life goes on. That's how it was. That's how it is. That's how it will be. Old emotions buried deep down. Feelings are forgotten. Some were better unspoken. Some were never found and some never bound.

Yuki. She has been in love for almost two years now with one person. It started when Sojiro helped her to take her 'revenge' from her ex-boyfriend. What started like a low flame, had become a serious fire. She knew it (and she knew it well), Nishikado, was not someone she could be in love with. He was a playboy, a ladies men. He was standing in a world so much different from hers. Yuki, (as well as Makino) were never effected by the status or the money. But there was always a big difference, even if she liked it or not. Makino managed to enter the 'High Society', because of Domyoji, but that would never happen with Yuki and Sojiro.

After all, Sojiro only saw Yuki as a very trusted friend, and nothing more. Maybe, they had shared moments. Yuki, was the person that helped him find the message left for him in that rooftop by Sara. She was respected and taken care of by Sojiro. But that was not what she really wanted. There was those days she wished she could share some moments like Makino did with Domyoji. Honestly, she was really happy about Makino. Her personality, had two of the F4 members deeply in love with her.

Yuki, could never done that. She always stood low. After she met the F4 it was mostly Sojiro, helping her. She was a pure, innocent person, sweet and caring. And she was some how pretty. Her only flaw was, that she was in love with on of the F4. The player she choose to be fallen with, was not an easy choice. And around the pretty girls, with the glamorous clothes and the deep pockets, she could only hold the spot of a friend, or maybe a good friend. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sojiro. The ladies' men. He loved tea and hanging out with pretty women. He once too, was in love with Hinata Sara. Sara, his first love, was one of the reasons he lost his way. He surely had found the meaning of love, thanks to Yuki. That didn't change him much. It made Yuki someone important to his life. Though how important exactly, he never bothered to seek. Life was good the way it was. And he wanted to keep it that way.

He was trustworthy, although a player. He, like Akira, was always out partying and seeing many women. Sojiro never wanted to get in any deep relationships. Why would he want that? 'Life was great the way it was.' He never let any girl ride on his bike. Maybe because he liked to drive alone, or just he was keeping it save for the special one. Yuki, always got on his nerves when ever she asked him to pick her up with his bike. Deeply he knew she was only teasing him. 'Yuki, teasing him.' He never knew she was able to do that.

He also never imagined he would end up running each time he saw her. It happened three times now. When ever Yuki showed up, he simply run off. The first time, it was only for fun. But he was not sure for the two others. It was like he was trying to avoid something. Yuki.

Rui. He had fallen in love two times. So deep in love. He had to let go of both of them. His first love, for her career. His second, for his best friend. He was sure there would not be a third. Under his cold and mysterious behavior, laid a carrying person. When it came to love or friendship, Rui was a real friend. He could put others happiness above his. But, that was a secret a few knew. What he had sacrificed, what he gave away to let miracles happen. Domyoji and Makino were more than thankful.

He was not easily fooled. He could read people at once. Like he did, when he first met Umi. 'That girl' gave him the wrong impression. He knew it, she would cause trouble. But he never thought that she would get Makino close to death. Although Makino forgave her. There was no way, he would ever forgive her. After all conning people could never get his attention.

Umi. She was still baffled, why she thought she was in love with Domyoji? She had done that a lot; thinking she was in love or trying to persuade the other person that she loved him. Only lately she stopped acting too immature. Yet, her wicked part was there. She knew the difference between right and wrong. But that did not mean she would not do wrong, if it could get her where she needed to go. After the incident with Makino, she tried not to hurt anyone (at least physically).

Although, Umi appeared sweet and cute. She was far from that. She spoke her mind out. Like, Makino if something bothered her, she would give a piece of her mind. She never got physical. But beneath, she saw others like targets and opportunities (if needed.) Even if, Makino and Yuki, ended up being friends with her. Umi, like the Ocean, could once be buzzing and suddenly turn dark and wild. Maybe she had her reasons.

Her family, with a middle-income, offered her what she needed. A good education, clothes, food, a respectful living. She had friends, never though close ones. The only she ended up lately to have around was Yuki, and Makino. She had no idea why she even bothered be around those two. The one was too foolish, and the other too innocent. But, deep down Umi still had not forget that she almost caused a life. After all, the ocean's worst fear, it's itself.

"You'll not be forgiven!" Those words still echo inside her head, when Rui told her. Although, Makino and Yuki, forgot and forgave her. She still did not forgotten or forgiven, that wicked self of hers. And wicked she would remain.

((~ upcoming chapter 2 ~ ))