Chapter 5: Candy.

Safe Place.

Chapter 5: Candy.

2 o'clock in the morning.

    Outside Seoul.

    Himchan hated his vacations, hiding in the hotel room wasn’t what he expected to do, but since every corner of the hotel was overflowed with those flowers that triggered allergy, he couldn’t go anyway. He couldn’t even relax in the hot springs. And when he thought he couldn’t get any more bad luck, it started raining hard and thundering and storming; staff promised to go for him and take him back to Seoul, but because of the unpredictable weather, they asked him to spend one more night in hell.

    “Aigoooo, aigooo, I miss the kids so much.” Himchan said, sitting in front of the laptop, trying to connect Wi-Fi and talk with his band members.

    He missed Bang Yongguk, Junhong, Daehyun, Youngjae and, mainly, Jongup. He missed Guppie so much. Then suddenly, someone knocked on his door.

    Puzzled, Himchan rushed towards the door, but spoke before opening:

    “Who’s that?”

    “It’s me.”

    “It’s me who?” Himchan asked even if that low and soft voice was very familiar to him.

    “Eh… Jongup.”

    “Jongup?!” Himchan said in surprise “What are you doing here?”

    “I came for you.” Jongup said, then a very long silence “I came to ride you home.”

    “What are you talking about?”

    “I heard the hyungs said that the staff couldn’t come for you because of the storm, so I came… for you.”

    “Are you stupid?!” Himchan yelled “You drove in the middle of this weather?! Don’t you know how dangerous it is?! You could get a cold or a car accident!!!” Himchan’s eyes filled with tears, not by the allergy, but by Jongup behaving so recklessly, he wanted to open the door and beat him up.

    “But I did it for you.” the young dancer said “You always complain about your health and the allergy since you arrived here… I thought you wouldn’t want to spend one more day here…”

    “You don’t know wtf I want!!! I want you safe in Seoul, not driving at night between thunders and rain!!!”

    “Ok. I get it. You’re mad. But I’m here, so let me in.”

    Himchan grabbed the doorknob, he sighed deeply, and he was angry, but happy too. His wish of seeing Jongup was made come true, finally, a good thing happening to him.

    “Hey, Himchan, let me in.”

    Himchan was going to open the door, and then he remembered the rashes on his face. Of course, he applied cream and lotion to heal his skin, but that didn’t hide the rashes, his nose was so red he felt like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

    “Himchan?” Jongup kept calling.

    “I’ll let you in if you close your eyes.”

    “Why?”

    “Close your eyes.”

    “But…”

    “Close your eyes or you can go back to where you came from.”

    “Ok, ok… I close my eyes…” Jongup said and few minutes later, Himchan opened the door with a click and let him in.

    “Don’t open your eyes.” Himchan said demanding and blindfolded the younger.

    “What…?!” Jongup startled as he felt the soft silk covering his eyes.

    “You per(v), can’t wait.” Jongup smiled excitedly.

    Himchan stood before the brown-haired man, he wanted to hug him and beat him at the same time.

    “Himchan?”

    “Shut up, I’m still mad at you. Look at your clothes; you’re all soaked from head to toes. You’re going to get a cold… or fever… Luckily, I have extra clothes, so go to take a bath and change.”

    “Whatever you command.” Jongup grinned and tried pulling off the blindfold.

    “Don’t take it off!!!”

    “I need to see to undress and look for the bathroom.”

    “Aigooo, I’ll do it for you, just stay quiet.” Himchan admired Jongup for a while; the singer wore ripped jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt that framed his chest and abs. He could stay several hours watching, Jongup was like a sculpture in the private museum that was his hotel room, but…

    “Eh… Himchan…?”

    “I said quiet!”

    “But this is starting to be uncomfortable… Can you hurry?”

    “I’ll take my time.” Himchan said and put his hands on Jongup’s chest and felt the hardness of his muscles. It was an electrifying sensation, Jongup’s skin was hot, but his t-shirt was cold. Himchan slid slowly his hands towards the bottom of the shirt and rolled it up until exposing the younger’s torso, the red-haired man took time and caressed Jongup’s six packs with his fingers.

    Jongup swallowed hard, he was already very sensitive because of the cold rain, now feeling Himchan’s hands all over him made him agonize.

    “Fxxx, Himchan.” Jongup said and pushed aside and he himself took off the shirt and the blindfold.

    “Oh no, I told you, not to…” Himchan cried out and turned his back to the other.

    “What’s going on?” Jongup asked and seized the older’s hand and forced him to face him.

    “Don’t look at me, I’m a monster.” Himchan said, covering his face with his hands.

    Jongup released Himchan’s hand and reached his face with both hands, Himchan tried pushing away, but Jongup grabbed his face stronger and stared at him.

    “Now you’re going to hate me, my face is full of rashes!”

    “Omg, that’s why you wanted me to close my eyes?”

   “Yes.”

    “I thought we were going to play Fifty Shades of Grey.”

    “Why would you want to play with someone as ugly as me?”

    “You’re overreacting; the rashes… aren’t so bad…”

    “You paused.”

    “I always pause… I’m… I’m… amazed by how beautiful you are…?”

    “Just leave me alone.”

    Jongup leant forward and placed his arms around Himchan, pressing him warmly and before Himchan could complain, Jongup stole a kiss from him.

                         

                                     

 

3 o'clock in the morning.

    Seoul. B.A.P. Dorms.

    “Wake up, Junhong, wake up!!!” Bang Yongguk shouted eagerly as burst in the maknae’s room.

    “Junhong!!! Junhong, Junhong!!! Yongguk shook the younger’s shoulder.

    “Ah… what?... Yongguk hyung?” Junhong whispered in his sleep.

    He always dreamed of Yongguk by his side, holding hands, feeling each other’s breathe, inhaling his sweet-bitter aroma of roses, their bodies almost touching, so close that hurt. However, Junhong half-opened his eyes and noticed he wasn’t dreaming, the Yongguk before him was real and was shaking him awake.

    “Junhong, wake up, wake up!!!”

    “What’s going on, hyung?!” Junhong asked in wonder and concern.

    Yongguk looked very content and joyful like a kid.

    “Let’s take a walk!!!”

    Junhong checked the hour on his phone and said:

    “It’s 3:00 a.m. Everybody’s sleeping, there’s no places to go…”

    “Wake up!!!” Yongguk seemed delicate and fragile, but he was strong, so strong he was going to drag the taller out of bed.

    “Hyung!!! What are you doing?!” Junhong wrestled with the black-haired man unsuccessfully and ended falling on the floor.

    “Change your clothes and let’s go.” Yongguk said with a big smile and left.

    “What’s wrong with him?” Junhong knew Yongguk was super hyperactive at nights when he couldn’t sleep, but waking him up to take a walk at 3 in the morning was bizarre.

    Junhong reached the closet and took cargo pants, t-shirt and wind breaker, since Seoul mornings were icy. Suddenly, his phone rang and he answered, to his surprise it was Yongguk talking to him.

    “Are you ready?” Yongguk asked quietly, his voice was deep and profound that made Junhong’s heart jump madly.   

    “I think so… Where are you?” the blond-haired asked as got out the room and there wasn’t sign of his hyung.

    “Come outside!”

    Junhong walked towards the window and saw Yongguk on a bike on the isolated 3:00 a.m. street.

       

                       

                                 

 

I love B.A.P so much