Chapter 10: Love.

Safe Place.

Chapter 10: Love.

#08

    Next place on the list was a coffee shop; of course, it was, after all, Himchan was a coffee lover. As soon as Yongguk and Junhong entered the coffeehouse, the air charged with bitter and sweet aromas from a wide variety of coffee beans surrounded them; they were fresh and roasted like an Indian summer.

    There were also cakes and puddings as side dishes that made Junhong’s mouth water; he wanted to try every cake and every pudding.

   “Welcome to Kafe, what can I do for you?” A nice waitress bowed to them.

    “Our friend said you got the best coffee ever” Yongguk smiled back to her.

    “Your friend is very kind to say that” she bowed again.

    “I'm gonna have an iced latte vanilla-flavored” Junhong said “Ah, wait, do you have organic coffee beans from Ethiopia?”

    “We do; in fact, today's special is shortberries with quinoa grains”

    “Cool, bring one of those to him” Junhong pointed the finger at the older rapper.

    “I'm gonna have shortberries with quinoa?” Yongguk asked.

    “You said you wanted to try coffee made out of real Ethiopian beans after reading a review in a barista magazine.”

    “That was months ago!”

    “I remember everything you say, hyung”

    Bang Yongguk looked into Junhong's eyes. Junhong just smiled to him, he was like that, and he always remembered what Yongguk said or did because he admired him very much. Yongguk instead of being happy he felt extreme pressure in order to deserve Junhong's admiration.

    Sometimes he only wished for the younger to forget everything and treat him like nobody. For no apparent reasons, Yongguk started hyperventilating and the room became distorted.

    “Oh, yay, please, bring all the desserts you have too” Junhong said, unaware the other was overthinking and overreacting.

    “All the desserts?” the waitress said in surprise.

    “Yay, each one of them”

    “You're very hungry” she chuckled and left.

 

“Really? Junhong, really? You just ate breakfast and that sakura-thing!!! You want more?” Yongguk said with eyes wide open.

    “We're on vacations, the desserts here look enticing” Junhong replied with puppy face.

    “You're gonna have tummy pain”

    “If so, you can piggyback me to the hotel”

    “I'm scared” Yongguk said at how big the maknae was.  

    Junhong was younger than him, so bigger too.

    “Come on, oppa, you're the best!” Junhong jumped on Yongguk’s back, grabbing him by the neck strongly “Oppa, oppa-ah!!!” Junhong brushed his cheek against Yongguk’s, his breath smelled like sakura and his lips were sakura color too, they were so close, Yongguk couldn't help eyeing at the rainbow-haired's lips.

    The only enticing thing to him was Junhong’s lips.

    Yongguk seized Junhong by one hand, it was soft, he wondered if Junhong's lips were soft like that, but it was a bad idea to even think about it. Trying Junhong's lips? What’s wrong with me? Are his lips sakura-flavored? Yongguk thought tensely, he had to distance himself from the dancer before making a mistake.

    “You've been watching doramas, right?” Yongguk pretended to be cool and pulled him away. Yet, his heart skipped faster than ever.

 

 

 

Jongup was bored and he wanted to do something, anything, but he had to stay in bed by doctor's order. More accurately, by Himchan's order, Jongup only hurt his ankle a little bit, but to Himchan was a very big deal and ORDERED him to be on bed rest.

    Even if he wanted to go to the bathroom, he had to give Himchan a call, so the older could help him to go to, it was romantic in dramas, but in real life, Himchan was clumsy and everytime he took Jongup to the bathroom, he ran Jongup’s foot, he slapped Jongup’s head against the door. Last night he almost dropped Jongup against the toilet, that's why the now singer agreed not to drink any water or whatever.

    Jongup sighed and took the remote, flipped through the channels, he wanted to watch some movie or dorama, but there were so many he didn't know what to pick.

    “Jongup, open the door, open the door!!!” Himchan said from outside.

    Jongup threw the remote away and set about getting up from the bed to open the door, but Himchan spoke again:

    “Wait, I forgot you have to be in bed, my bad” Himchan said and Jongup heard keys clashing and Himchan opened the door clumsily, because he carried a thousand shopping bags from designer boutiques.

    Himchan walked in wearing a big smile on his fine-looking face.

    “Wow, I leave for few minutes and you're per(vert)...” Himchan watched the man doing a woman on the TV.

    “What?” Jongup faced the screen; a second man showed up and placed himself over the woman “No!!! I was watching pandas... This...” Jongup blushed and looked for the remote to turn the TV off while Himchan laughed at him.

    Jongup didn't find the remote. He threw a sheet to cover the TV screen, however, the blanket didn't cover the moa(ning) and screaming. He thought he was going to die from embarrassment. Himchan kept laughing hard before turning the TV off.

    “You're really cute when you're like this” Himchan cupped Jongup’s face; he was so embarrassed his face was hot like boiling water.

    “I told you, I was watching pandas on Discovery...” Jongup cleared his throat “Whatever... Have you brought breakfast?”

    “What?”

    “Breakfast, you remember? You said I should stay instead of going with you, guys, to the restaurant, since it's too many stairs and too many people using the elevators. You said you would bring the food to the room, you left three hours ago

    “Oh...” Himchan lowered his head and bit his lower lip.

    “You forgot?”

    “Well... I did go to the restaurant and had breakfast with the others... and, of course, I was bringing you some, but I got distracted...” Himchan shook the shopping bags.

    “You. Got. Distracted?”

    “There were really amazing things at the boutiques!!! Things I didn't have... till now!!!”

    “There were boutiques at the restaurant?”

    “Close... Near... Sorry, Jonguppie-ah, I promise I'll get something for you right now” Himchan laid the expensive bags on the bed and rushed to the door.

    “Wait, wait!!!” Jongup cried out “We can ask for room service. I'm afraid you get distracted again”

    “Fine, I'll call room service. It's lunch time though, it's a brunch!!!” Himchan laughed thinking his joke was funny, Jongup was 2% mad, he couldn't hate the older's laughing, the sound was so perfect, and Himchan was so perfect.

   

 

 

Daehyun was having the best day ever, inside the bathtub filled with hot chocolate; it smelled so rich he wanted to be there forever. He planned to rest his head on the soft pillow, put on the blindfold and listen to music while he just stayed there doing nothing, except relax.

    “Hi” Youngjae said, showing up in bathrobe.

    “What are you doing here?!” Daehyun yelled, he wasn't ashamed, Youngjae had seen his body plenty times; he was mad because spa time meant being alone to relax.

    “I thought joining you” Youngjae took off the kimono and sank into the bath and even moa(ned) in pleasure when his skin met the hot chocolate.

    “You can't be here” Daehyun withdrew his legs since the bathtub was too small for two people.

    “You said I could come” Youngjae grabbed cucumber slices from the plate.

    “It doesn't mean I meant it”

    “So when you say you love me, you don't mean it either” Youngjae pouted like being hurt, but actually he wanted to laugh at Daehyun’s frowning.

    “Don’t mind me, I'll stay quiet” Youngjae rested his head on the pillow and placed the cucumber pieces on his eyes closed.

    Daehyun rolled his eyes, he wasn’t letting that little piece of shi(t) to ruin his spa day. Though it was impossible not to get distracted by watching Youngjae, he looked so attractive and edible soaked in chocolate Daehyun wanted a bite.

    Youngjae’s arms lied lazily on either side of the bathtub; they seemed strong like he’s been lifting weights. Daehyun really liked what he was seeing.

    “Aish, you... you are... I guess it's ok if you're here, just don't disrupt me and my music” the leading singer waved the phone, but Youngjae said nothing.

 

Daehyun listened to half song before turned it off; he couldn't concentrate or relax with Youngjae , wrapped in chocolate in front of him.

    He started thinking; he didn't like Youngjae at the first sight, even if they had lot things in common. Then years passed by and he started liking Youngjae, liking liking and in the end, loving. Falling and loving.

    “Hey, Youngjae, you remember when I confessed to you? You remember we got stuck in the N Seoul Tower’s cable car and we spent hours together? I was so scared, but now it's a romantic memory, you know, I think I'd never have been brave enough to confess if it weren't for the fear of dying”

    “It wasn't fear of death though; it was fear of not telling you... You know... How much you mean to me, not just as friend or B.A.P's member, but you know... Anyway, I'm just recalling because our anniversary is close... We've been together officially since last year... and you've told me you love me, but... We never have romantic moments... I know you're smart and all, but you, sometimes, you're kind of cold... It's ok you act cool and cold on stage, but I'm your boyfriend, sometimes I feel like dating a zombie...”

   Daehyun shut up and waited for Youngjae’s reply, but the younger said nothing.

    “Hey, say something” he patted Youngjae’s knee that met his “Really, I'm opening to you, say something, like the things we’ll do on our anniversary”

    Youngjae didn't even flinch, Daehyun came closer and shook his shoulder. He thought something bad happened to Youngjae, and then he heard snoring.

   “What the hell?!!! You’re having a siesta while I talk my heart to you?!!! You!!! Really!!!” Daehyun beat Youngjae’s shoulders and chest and grabbed his head and lugged him into the chocolate.

    Youngjae woke up as several tons of chocolate entered his nose, mouth and eyes.

    “What the hell! Do you want to kill me?” Youngjae cried.

    “I want” Daehyun said through his teeth “I was talking and you fell asleep”

    “Were you saying something important?” Youngjae reached for a towel and cleaned his face.

   “No” Daehyun gave up, the only romantic moment in his life was being trapped in the cable car, Youngjae just didn't care.

    “Fine” Youngjae grinned and held the older by the neck and led his head against the chocolate.

    “You’re crazy!” Daehyun said at the feeling of drowning in chocolate. That thing smelled good, but didn’t taste so.

    “It’s payback” Youngjae chuckled. 

    “Very mature”

    “Come on; don’t be mad, I was kidding” Youngjae got a new clean towel and swept away the chocolate that coated Daehyun’s face.

    From one moment to another, Daehyun smiled. He didn’t need romantic moments, after all, as long as he had the young man he loved by his side was romantic enough.