0 0 5

OPERATION: US (SEQUEL)

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Youngjae-ah!” 

 

 

    The excited voice caught Youngjae off-gaurd as he lifted his head up from nosing into the medical book he was reading. Youngjae squinted his eyes, straining them through the reflection of lens of his thick-framed glasses. The figure approached with a kind smile.

 

 

    “I knew it.”

 

 

    “What?” Youngjae looked up.

 

 

    Jinyoung sighed and threw down the heavy stack of textbooks onto the table. “I’ve been looking all over for you. Should have known that you're here at this Hellhole, reading your stupid med books. For ’s sake, you’re only a high school student."

 

 

    Youngjae quirked an eyebrow at his best friend. “It’s a library, hyung.” 

 

 

    “Whatever. Same thing.” Jinyoung shrugged off his leather jacket and let it fall next to the textbooks. “Any place I can’t stand is a Hellhole.” 

 

 

    “Yeah, and anyone you can’t stand are es,” Youngjae sighed. 

 

 

    “People are dogs, Youngjae-ah. Be careful out there.” 

 

 

    “I’m not a stuck-up brat like you, hyung. Relax.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung scoffed, “you don’t understand. There’s so many expectations of me.” 

 

 

    Already forgotten about his med book, Youngjae seriously eyed his best friend with a doubtful expression, “you literally play all day. What expectations? Your cousin already securing that Chairman seat.” 

 

 

    Rolling his eyes, Jinyoung carelessly used the table as his feet rest. His ripped black jeans stretched out, revealing milky white patches of smooth skin of a well-fed young master. “It’s not like I want to take over anyways.” 

 

 

    “Um. You can’t. You don’t know anything about business.” 

 

 

    “Youngjae, I thought you’re a better friend than this.” 

 

 

    “Put your feet down or we’ll get kicked out. Jeez, you’re not even in uniform.” 

 

 

    “I’m sick of your goody-two-shoes bull, Choi,” Jinyoung scoffed, though, listened to his younger best friend and laid his feet back down on the floor. 

 

 

    Youngjae didn’t say anything and went back to reading. It’s normal for the both of them. They’re polar opposites, yet, they’re also a match made in Heaven. Jinyoung leaned over, “where’s that girl?” 

 

 

    “Her name is Suzy, hyung, stop pretending you don’t know her. We’re all friends with each other,” Youngjae replied, eyes still stuck to the small prints on the manila pages. 

 

 

    “Whatever, I don’t care,” Jinyoung reached over and grabbed the book from his best friend’s grasp, earning a soft gasp from the younger. “You’re so boring~ How does she even puts up with you?” 

 

 

    “Hey! Give it back!” 

 

    

    “Sshhh,” Jinyoung placed a finger above his own lips, “it’s a library.” 

 

 

    Unimpressed at his hyung’s childish behavior, Youngjae opted to cross his arms against his chest, glaring at Jinyoung through his glasses. The troublesome boy grinned as he noticed the unamused look on Youngjae’s face. “I’m here now. Pay some attention to me. Let’s go play.” 

 

 

    Youngjae rolled his eyes, “you and your bratty attitude. No, I won’t pay any attention to you. Let’s see how long can you last.” 

 

 

    The frown on the spoiled young master’s face deepens. He could care less about anything else. He just wants Youngjae to give him some wanted attention. Jinyoung scoffed and threw the med book on the table, “you . I’m always there for you, but you won’t do the same. Is our friendship one-sided?” 

 

 

    “Don’t even pull that card, hyung. You know I’m your only friend, since no one could stand your bratty . Not even Suzy.” 

 

 

    “That can off-“

 

 

    “Jinyoung!” Youngjae shouted, completely set aside the fact that they’re in a quiet library. “Look, I respect you and all, so why won’t you do me a ing favor and respect my girlfriend for once? What is your problem with Suzy? She’s our friend and the person I love the most. And if this friendship even means anything to you, then I want you to at least pretend that you can get along with her. I’m sick of your rude .” 

 

 

    Youngjae’s outburst sealed Jinyoung’s lips for good. Jinyoung didn’t want to anger Youngjae any longer. He’d rather pretends to like a fake than to lose his one and only best friend. Jinyoung sighed, “fine, whatever. But just so you know, if you’re heartbroken, I’m always here, okay?” 

 

 

    “Heartbroken? Please, I’m too happy. It’ll be another thousand years before I get my heart broke.” 

 

 

    “Say that to your parents’ company,” Jinyoung sneered. 

 

 

    “What?” 

 

 

    “Haven’t your parents told you? They’re losing stocks.” 

 

 

    “H-how? And since when are you attentive to business stuff…”

 

 

    “The Ims kicked them down.”

 

    

    “The what now? Who?”

 

 

    “Im Trading Commerce. God, I hate those people. They’re disgusting.” 

 

 

    Youngjae chewed on his bottom lip, starting to worry for his parents’ company. “But I thought they…”

 

 

    “Yeah, they were at the bottom, now all of a sudden they overthrown your parents and took the second place, kicking your parents to eighth. , if Park Group ain’t careful, our crown might get snatched by those toxic human beings.” Jinyoung stared off to the side, chest suddenly feels heavy with unnamed burden. 

 

 

    “Are they really that bad? The Ims.” 

 

 

    “Are you kidding me? They cheated! How else could they easily stomp down Choi Agriculture Exports, a very very high-end company, in a week? It’s not realistic. Ims Trading Commerce was trash since the day it was born, and now, all of a sudden, it’s in the Top Five? And second to Park Group? How does that makes any sense! It’s impossible for that huge jump in such a short period of time! You know yourself that it took years for Park Group to rise above your parents! Yes, Youngjae. Choi Agricultur Exports was number one for such a long time. More reasons to why Im couldn't have possibly overthrown such a powerful second like Choi.” 

 

 

    Youngjae just stared hard at his best friend, unable to form any words. It’s rare to see Jinyoung, a carefree young master who does nothing but makes trouble, cares even one bit about what’s going on within the scary world of business. Jinyoung noticed Youngjae’s surprised expression. “I’m just being angry for you, because I know you could give no s about business.” 

 

 

    “N-no, it’s not that…” Youngjae denied, eyes casted down at the med book that’s laying abandon on the table. “I feel sad, yes, because it does concern my parents, but you know, we’re doing fine anyways. Doesn’t matter if we’re second or eighth or whatever. We’ve earning more than enough. And as long as we’re happy with each other.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung didn’t say anything for a while. 

 

    

    Youngjae felt bad. He had made a stupid mistake.

 

 

    “Must be nice to have such caring parents,” Jinyoung finally opened his mouth, but the comment came out after a sarcastic scoff. “I can’t relate.” 

 

 

    “Hyung…”

 

 

    “I just wanted to let you know. That’s all. Just wanted to warn you about those inhumane es.”

 

 

    “Why are you warning me when I’m probably never going to meet them in my life?” 

 

 

    “Just in case, y’know, if you do.”

 

 

    “I’m sure they have their reasons for being this way-“

 

 

    “I actually feels bad,” Jinyoung said. “I mean, you know, they have a son. Imagine how horrible his life must have been. Everyone in the business world legit hates the Ims. Like, I don’t know, imagine going to school, or just anywhere, hearing ugly things about your own parents, or getting hate on because you’re their child.” 

 

 

    Youngjae smiled softly, “Jinyoung, since when do you care?” 

 

 

    “You’re right. I don’t. I honestly don’t care about anyone else but you, Youngjae-ah. So be good to your hyung.”

 

 

    “I am good to you.”

 

 

    “I swear whoever makes you cry, I’ll make sure they don’t exist anymore.” 

 

 

    Youngjae laughed, eyes disappearing behind his merry crescents, “yeah, I’ll make sure to tell you, all right.” 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

    The TV was left on a news channel. But no one was watching. Nor caring for it. The sole purpose of the TV was to not let this empty house drown itself in loneliness and eternal silence. Despite the absence of one of the owners, the house was still kept neat and tidy. Except for the occasional discard of clothes all over the floor. 

 

 

    And except for tonight. 

 

 

    Glass cup hissed as fingertip bluntly scraped against it. The strong scent of wine within the cup embraced the living room in a loving hug, caressing every bits of sorrow that came along with the dried tears. 

 

 

    Jinyoung brought the glass up, savoring the bitter liquid as the rim touched his soft, now redden, lips as his head lolled on the couch and eyes lazily opened to witness his long lashes teasingly grazed his dark eye-bags. 

 

 

    He wasn’t drunk. 

 

 

    Far from it. 

 

 

    But he was pathetic. 

 

 

    And drunk on the effects of a broken heart. 

 

 

    “… Today’s news might be a shocker to every business competitors out there…” The TV buzzed loudly in Jinyoung’s ears, causing him to look up in annoyance. “The infamous chairman and chairlady of the Im Trading Commerce have returned.” 

 

 

    With the mention of Park Group’s most persistent rival, Jinyoung’s eyes snapped open as he set his glass down on the table. Jinyoung finally watched. The screen showed the Ims walking out of the airport with their bodyguards as reporters surrounded them. 

 

 

    “I can’t believe they’re back after so long,” a male announcer commented. 

 

 

    “I know right? I thought they’ve already handed their company over to their heir, Im Jaebum,” a female announcer chimed in as on cue. 

 

 

    “I thought so, too. But it seems like they’re back this time to straighten out their son, or so the rumors have been floating around the business world.” 

 

 

    Jinyoung scoffed, “what the ? Straighten? Who? Jaebum? both of you. You’re too late. Your son is bent as .” 

 

 

    “But Jaebum-ssi’s marriage is actually a benefit, though. Doctor Choi Youngjae is the current heir to Choi Agriculture Exports after the passing of his parents. Their marriage means that the Im and Choi joined together. It’s huge!” 

 

 

    “They could probably overthrow Park Group now!” The male announcer laughed out loud in his scripted joke. 

 

 

    Jinyoung glared at the TV, “no one could overthrows Park Group.”

 

 

    The screen suddenly cuts to Chairman Im. Jinyoung unconsciously growled at that displeasing face, wanting to claw at the appearance of dirty trash. “We have return to properly discipline our son and to let Park Group tastes .” 

 

 

    Jinyoung bursted out laughing. He doubled over on his couch as his laughter increases. He couldn’t believe someone like Chairman Im could steal his throne. Never. What makes the Ims so confident when hundreds of mafia leaders couldn’t even be compare to a lift of the Chairman Park’s finger? 

 

 

    Shutting off the bothersome TV, Jinyoung’s lips still twitching in amusement. He haven’t laugh this much in so long. “I’ll see if you try, Im,” Jinyoung smirked as he took a sip from the glass of wine. “Even when I’m in my worse state, you couldn’t even come close to the foot of my headquarters. Don’t ing play with me.” 

 

 

    The sound of bell ringing turned Jinyoung’s attention towards the front door. His face softens immediately. His eyes sparked with any hope that’s left of his lifeless self. Jinyoung got up on his feet and quickly made his way to the door.

 

 

    Could it be… 

 

 

    Could it… 

 

 

    The door opened to reveal the mystery on the other side. Jinyoung’s face fell as soon as his eyes set upon the subject of his own guilt. How could he forget? How could he? 

 

 

    And Jinyoung thought having his heart broke by the disappearance of Mark is already painful. 

 

 

    But what he’s currently witnesses only adds on to this endless torture. 

 

 

    “Youngjae…” Jinyoung traced over his best friend’s face, falling into the guilt of forgetting that his own best friend is married into the Ims. The look sketched on Youngjae’s face clenched Jinyoung’s heart, stopping the flow of blood like a scream from deep within a lost abyss.  

 

 

    With tears quietly falling, Youngjae’s lips twisted into a broken smile, “I should have listened to you when you warned me about them back in high school… Hyung… I should have… I-” 

 

 

    The next sentence never made it through Jinyoung’s ears, because now, all he could hear was the desperate sobs of his beloved Youngjae. 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

    The clock was ticking as Youngjae counts the seconds until Jaebum gets home and save him from this Hell. He hasn’t move a single muscle. Youngjae just stood there in front of two demons who’re vowing to eat him alive at any given chance. Chewing on his bottom lip, Youngjae didn’t dare to meet their eyes. 

 

 

    “I’ll get straight to the point,” Madam Im spoke first, “leave.” 

 

 

    “W-what?” Youngjae lifted up his head. His eyes finally met with the demonic woman’s pitch-black orbs. 

 

 

    “You heard me. Get. Out.” 

 

 

    “This is my-”

 

 

    “Choi Youngjae, I hope you know your position,” Master Im’s stern voice cut through. “We don’t want to have to get rid of you, too.” 

 

 

    Youngjae balled his fists, “what are you talking about… What does that supposed to mean?” 

 

 

    “Your parents.” 

 

 

    Those words struck Youngjae like a thunderstorm. His jaw slacked open as his eyes widened. “W-wha-"

 

    

    “They were such a nuisance. So persistent and annoying, just like you,” Madam Im stood up, arms crossing against her chest as her eyes rolled. “And what did that bring them? Learn from your parents, Youngjae. Don’t try to reach what you can’t have.” 

 

 

    Closed wounds ripped open and blood poured out in river flows. Youngjae felt like his heart had stopped beating. The glint in those hateful eyes shined right back at him, mocking his confusion and sadness. Rage rushed through his veins, spreading and contaminating his already weakened body. Youngjae’s pupils were shaking in whatever emotions that remained. 

 

 

    “What do you mean-"

 

        

    “We could make murders look like accidents, Youngjae. I hope you’ve learned your place in this society,” Master Im stared, ignoring the crimson exploding in the poor doctor’s eyes. “I mean if your parents weren’t such nosy people, who’s trying to be righteous and whatnot, then we wouldn’t have resort to-"

 

 

    “ YOU!” Youngjae screamed, unable to control it anymore. Why should he? Why should he, when the killers of his loving parents, his walls of support, his peaceful embraces, were in front of him with the audacity to step all over him. “GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE!” 

 

 

    Instead of responding, the Ims just watched Youngjae raged with devilish grins smearing their faces. Madam Im was the first of the two to speak up, “listen, child, we’ve already took something away from you. Don’t think we can’t take other things, too.” 

 

 

    Youngjae glared, “what?” 

 

 

    “Im Jaebum.” 

 

 

    The doctor clenched his jaw. “You can’t. He’s your ing son!” 

 

 

    “An unfilial son. We don’t need a son who don’t listen to his parents. We don’t need a son who ran off and married a ing man!” 

 

 

    Youngjae was speechless. These people. These monsters. How could they? How? The thought of holding a lifeless Jaebum in his arms was too horrify to Youngjae. He had already lost his parents. He can’t afford to lose another love of his life. He can’t. 

 

 

    “You make the decision, Youngjae.”

 

 

    “Or you’ll have to watch Jaebum die. We could finish him off easily. Just like how we did with your parents.” 

 

 

    Each word pierced through Youngjae with no mercy. They’ve successfully trapped him in an ice box of no escape. They’re going to freeze him to death. 

 

 

    Outside, the screeching and roaring of a car raced into the gates of the mansion. A loud slam of the car’s door bounced off the walls inside. Youngjae closed his eyes and balled his fists. Even if he didn’t have the power to fight back. He still has, and always will have, the power to protect his husband. 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

    “!” Jinyoung was ready to bolted out the door. 

 

 

    “No! Hyung, please!” Youngjae held onto his best friend. “Please, no…” Youngjae begged through his sniffles and cheeks stained of wet tears. 

 

 

    “I’m going to ing kill him! How could he let them do this to you? Did he not defended you? What the ! Im Jaebum, today is your ing death day!” 

 

 

    “Stop it! I left! I left on my own, okay? Jaebum was protecting me the whole time! He even got hurt because of me! I can’t just stand there! I… I can’t… I can’t just let it happen again…” Youngjae fell back on the couch, an arm covering his eyes as he willed himself to breathing slowly. “I’m so tired, Jinyoung-hyung. I’m so ing tired.” 

 

 

    Although still fuming with madness, Jinyoung sat down next to Youngjae and pulled the younger into his arms, softly running his hand through Youngjae’s hair. “Mark does this to calm me down sometimes,” Jinyoung mumbled, voice muffled by Youngjae’s beds of messy hair. 

 

 

    The tactic actually works as Youngjae buried into his best friend’s shoulder. “I’ve already lost my parents to them. I don’t want Jaebum to go, too. I love him too much…” 

 

 

    Jinyoung sighed, “they’re just saying that. There’s no way they’ll-"

 

        

    “You of all people should know what kind of monsters they are, hyung!” Youngjae snapped, pulling himself away from Jinyoung like the agent was some sort of parasitic disease. 

 

 

    “I-I… Youngjae, I didn’t mean that. I just-"

 

    

    Again, the following words never left Jinyoung’s mouth to complete the sentence. Youngjae’s eyes started bleeding with clear streams of tears. Great. Jinyoung made his beloved little brother cried. Ignoring Youngjae’s effort to fight off, Jinyoung got his arms wrapped securely around the crying doctor and lightly ruffled his hair, trying hard to copy whatever techniques Mark had used on him before. 

 

 

    “I’m sorry… I can’t help it… I know it hasn’t been long, but I miss Jaebum… I want to go home, hyung,” Youngjae choked, voice hoarse and restless, “but I can’t… He can’t be with me… And I can’t be with him…” 

 

 

    Jinyoung silently cursed. Why is everything happening all at once? you, Fate. 

 

 

    They stayed like that for a while, with Youngjae sobbing on Jinyoung’s shoulder as the older held him close. Nothing could possibly mend two broken hearts, but at least they’ve got each other to lean on. 

 

 

    “You’re staying,” Jinyoung commented, but it sounded more like a demand. 

 

 

    “Yeah,” Youngjae replied, circling his arms around his best friend’s waist. 

 

 

    “Did you at least packed? Or you were just too caught up in feels and left with nothing?” 

 

 

    Silence answered the question. A sigh left Jinyoung’s mouth. “It’s okay, I’ll just let you wear my clothes.”

 

 

    “Not Mark-hyung’s?” 

 

 

    “No! That’s off-limits! Only I can wear them.” 

 

 

    “Jeez, I was just kidding. Sorry to offend you, your Highness.” 

 

    

    Jinyoung pouted, “not funny. I misses him a lot.” 

 

 

    “I know. You misses him to the point you’re jugging down bottles and bottles of wine. And I know you don’t even like drinking wine. Well, unless you’re really upset, which was not so often since the day you and Mark-hyung got together. Also, this entire place smells strongly of Mark-hyung’s cologne. Why did you sprayed so much? It’s stuffy.” 

 

 

    “Leave me alone, Youngjae. I’m trying to cope with him not being home, okay?” 

 

 

    Youngjae shook his head and wiped his tears, “typical Park Jinyoung.” 

 

 

    “You know, I really want to do something, but Mark told me to stay low. This is so frustrating! K.N.S.S. can’t do ! If I was the one being put out there, Mark would have been found a long- time ago.” 

 

 

    “I’m sorry I’ve been selfishly occupied with my problems and forgot about yours, hyung.” 

 

 

    “It’s all right. I was caught up in mine and left yours, too. We’re even. But your problem is also mine now,” Jinyoung glanced over at the glass of unfinished wine. “Other than stepping on you, they also decided to step on me, too.” 

 

 

    Youngjae smiled, a rare smile after whatever had happened earlier, “that’s impossible, though.” 

 

 

    “Exactly.”

 

    

    “They-"

 

 

    The loud ringing of Jinyoung’s phone rudely interrupted the stillness of the gloomy house. Jinyoung picked up the device and looked at the screen. The number was unknown. Youngjae peered over and nodded for the agent to answer. Without further suspicions, Jinyoung answered the call, putting it on speaker. “Hello?” 

 

 

    The line sizzled for a second before a familiar British-accented voice responded, “well, hello there, Chairman Park. It’s been a while. Hearing your voice again gives me chills.” 

 

 

    Youngjae’s face was enough for Jinyoung to predict what was going to happen. Calmly replied, Jinyoung allowed himself to be masked with his powerful front, “Daniel, what do you want? I thought we’ve cut ties, since the day we’ve met.” 

 

 

    “Don’t say that. You broke my heart,” Daniel teased, the nasty smile in his reply made Youngjae wants to choke that bastard to death. 

 

 

    Jinyoung remained unfazed. No, not Jinyoung. Chairman Park remained his composed self as he listened carefully. “You’ve got the balls to even contact me after what you’ve tried to do?” 

 

 

    “Oh, come on, that was ancient history! Give me another chance to prove myself.” 

 

 

    “Bull. You’ll never be worth it.”

 

 

    “Fine. We’ll see. But the reason I’m calling you isn’t to kiss up to your pretty , Park Jinyoung.” 

 

 

    “Then what is? Stop wasting my time.” 

 

 

    Some static sizzled for a long approximate of ten seconds before Daniel came back on. “Listen.” 

 

 

    A loud noise of a slamming door resonated through the speaker of Jinyoung’s phone. Youngjae held his breath. 

 

    

    Then a sound of bone crushing bone. 

 

 

    And… 

 

 

    “ARGH!” A scream followed as more sounds of stomping and kicking were picked up. 

 

 

    Jinyoung loses it. “Mar-"

 

 

    “I’ve already told you! I don’t ing know anything! You’ve got the wrong person. I can’t tell you anything about that selfish son-of-a-! Mind you, but I ing hate him!” Mark’s shouts slapped Jinyoung across the face. 

 

 

    Youngjae quickly grabbed his best friend’s hand and squeezed it, sending any ounce of encouragement to a shaking Jinyoung. It hurts. Youngjae knows. 

 

 

    Because Mark does sounds like he really hates Jinyoung. 

 

 

    “You heard that, Chairman Park?” Daniel’s voice came back on. “It’s your precious little guard dog. Don’t you miss him?” 

 

 

    The thirst for blood overflown Jinyoung’s heart. His eyes' black with pure corrupt. The vision of those lowly bastards beating Mark set off a bomb. “You’re very stupid, aren’t you?” 

 

 

    “What?” 

 

 

    “You’re wrong about him being precious to me,” Chairman Park smirked, eyes glazed with jagged glass, “Mark Tuan is nothing but a ing guard dog. You’re wasting your time on someone so irrelevant. I could care less about that disloyal .” 

 

 

    “So you don’t care if we kill him?” 

 

 

    At this, Youngjae looked at Jinyoung with serious eyes, as if desperately telling the agent to answer carefully or else-

 

 

    “Go ahead,” Jinyoung smiled, “kill him. I don’t ing care.” 

 

 

    Youngjae gawked at his best friend, not believing whatever that just came out of Jinyoung’s mouth just now. 

 

 

    Jinyoung didn’t even gave Youngjae a second look before continue, “do me a favor. The world will be a better place without that piece-of-. I might even consider coming back into the underground business with you if you kill him.” 

 

 

    The doctor harshly squeezed the agent’s hand, warning him to stop it. Youngjae knows what Jinyoung was trying to do, but matters will only get worse once Jinyoung pushed it too far, which was exactly what’s playing out. Daniel definitely will buy it. 

 

 

    “Oh? Interesting…” Daniel’s voice seemed off for some reason. 

 

 

    “Interested? Does that mean you’ll kill him for me?” Jinyoung tried, internally hoping that he could fix his -up earlier. He had known that Daniel wouldn’t dare to kill Mark, because the Americans will take revenge. But going back to hating Mark could convince Daniel to let Mark go. “Or do you not have the guts to, Daniel Craig?” 

 

 

    A laughter erupted through the line. “I’ve got something to show you, Mister Chairman.” 

 

 

    Furrowing his eyebrows in slight confusion, Jinyoung’s mind started jogging through their whole conversation, picking and checking for any hints and mistakes. Before Jinyoung could drew in deeper, Youngjae was already frantically smacking him. Jinyoung lifted his head up, eyes landing on the black screen of the TV, now playing a video. A camera video. 

 

 

    “I’m sorry to have intrude your home like this, but there aren’t better ways,” Daniel’s apology rang from Jinyoung’s phone as the video kept playing. 

 

 

    There was a hallway. Jinyoung and Youngjae assumed that the hallway belonged to a high-class mansion. 

 

 

    “You’re underestimating the art of the eyes, Jinyoung,” Daniel sneered as a figure finally appeared in the video. 

 

 

    The figure seemed to be wandering around, searching for something. Or someone

 

 

    Air stuck at Jinyoung’s throat. His lungs tightens. His heart felt as if a knife was piercing through. Jinyoung could recognize that figure anywhere. 

 

 

    “Jinyoung…” Youngjae whispered, terror wrote a poem on his face. 

 

 

    The Chairman posture crumbled as the figure turned to face the camera. 

 

 

    No.

 

 

    No.

 

 

    Please, God, no.

 

 

    On the screen played a panicking bodyguard who had lost his master. In pure frustration, the bodyguard took off his dark glasses without permission, unaware of the camera that’s recording everything. 

 

 

    “Say, Chairman Park, there’s a reason why you always force your precious guard dog to wear shades, am I right?” Daniel laughed like he had checkmated the most powerful king of all.