0 0 0

OPERATION: US (SEQUEL)

 

 

 

###

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLO AGAIN~ lol sorry this prologue got a little long (6,738 words??? what even...). I got a bit carried away~ XD To new readers, um, I don't really think you'll need to read the ORIGINAL or the PREQUEL to know what's going down??? I'm not sure lol I mean you can read the others from this series if ya want to. I've already have the links provided in the Foreword. Have fun lmfao. Anyways, don't be afraid to leave comments on how I'm doing so far~ AND ENJOY THE RIDE~~~

(BTW GOT7 NEVER EVER COMEBACK Y'ALL LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAMMMMMM)

###

 

 

 

 

 

    It’s finally here. The day, the moment, everyone has been waiting for. 

 

 

    The day, the moment, that they, the two of them, have been waiting for. 

 

 

    “In these four years we’ve been together, not once have I stopped loving you for a single second. Although we do argue about stupid stuff; like how you keep throwing your clothes everywhere, like how you have so many night shifts, like how I’m too clingy and demanding most of the time, like how I get unnecessarily jealous over your job; we still do argue over more important stuff. We argued over the small amount of rest you’re getting. We argued over you not having three meals a day. We argued over you constantly working instead of taking a break once in a while. We argued over so many things that begins with you

 

 

    You make me worried. You make me anxious. You make me want to straggle myself. You make me jealous. You make me angry, mad, upset. But most importantly, you make me happy. You make me fall deeper in love with you. You’re the best thing that happened to me. 

 

    

    And so I vow. I vow to always be there for you. I vow to always protect you, care for you. I vow to always love you and only you for the rest of my goddamned life. I vow to never let you go. 

 

 

    So, Choi Youngjae, marry me?” 

 

 

    Jaebum looked up with hopeful eyes at his doctor boyfriend. Youngjae looked down at his agent boyfriend, who’s resting in his arms, and sighed heavily. Jaebum quirked an eyebrow.

 

    

    “Really? Jaebum, really? You went out your way and faked your death just so you could propose?” Youngjae was not amused in any way. “Do you know how worried I was when Jinyoung called me screaming how you got stabbed multiple times and there’s blood everywhere?” 

 

 

    “Well-“

 

 

    “Shut up, Jaebum, I don’t want to hear it. Seriously, you’re so childish.”

 

 

    “Young-“

 

 

    “I said shut up. Which part of it do you not understand?” 

 

 

    Sealing his lips shut, Jaebum pouted. This wasn’t supposed to happen. In his head, it was perfect. After his awfully moving speech, Jaebum would be wrapped up in a tight hug from his crying boyfriend, who would continuously nod his head “yes.” And then they’ll share a passionate kiss and maybe have afterwards. But…. What’s happening right now is completely opposite. Youngjae is clearly angry. And if anything, Jaebum’s pants get a little tighter. Because angry Youngjae is a hot as  Youngjae. 

 

    

    “Jaebum,” Youngjae said. 

 

 

    The said male shivered slightly, “Y-yes, baby?” 

 

 

    “Don’t look at me like that.” 

 

    

    “Like what?” Jaebum blinked innocently. 

 

 

    “I’m being serious here. So don’t look at me like you’re imagining ing me right now.” 

 

 

    Gulping, the agent nodded slowly. Of course Youngjae would notice. They’ve been together long enough. Four years was a long time. Even though, unlike other modern couples, the two didn’t live together, sure there were a lot of sleepovers here and there, but mostly, they managed to stay separated throughout, they both understand and know each other's habits and lifestyles more than anyone else. Mark had always said that was a huge accomplishment since, he and his own husband can’t bare to part for even five minutes. 

 

 

    “If I can get you more angry, does that mean we’ll have angry ?” Jaebum asked, still lying comfortably in Youngjae’s arms. 

 

 

    “Jae-“

 

 

    “I mean, I was actually planning on sweet vanilla lovemaking, but I’m perfectly fine with rough ing, too. Just so you know.” 

 

 

    The doctor wanted to bash his head against a hard wall. He still couldn’t believe he had rushed out of the hospital in matters of seconds to arrive at this random facility in the middle of nowhere, thinking his boyfriend was getting murdered. But no, turns out he arrived at a candle-lit place with rose petals spreading all across the floor and Jaebum just casually lying there. But then again, Youngjae was pretty much traumatized, so all of those romantic attempts had slipped his mind as he dived over to his boyfriend’s side, tears almost streaming down his tired face. He didn’t realize what was happening until he had Jaebum cradling in his arms. 

 

 

    Youngjae sighed, “I know.” 

 

 

    Jaebum flashed a charming smile upwards at Youngjae. “I love you.” 

 

 

    Youngjae looked down, eyes glazing over the contrast of the candlelights upon Jaebum’s gorgeously structured face. The doctor’s eyes were soft as he gently pets the agent’s silky locks of hair. Jaebum still kept his hopeful eyes strained on Youngjae’s peaceful expression. They shared a moment of pure silence. That’s okay. There’s no need to hurry. Jaebum sighed contently, melting under his lover’s sweet touches. “What’s your answer, babe?” 

 

 

    “Do you remember way back then? When we first knew each other?” Youngjae asked instead. 

 

 

    “Of course.” 

 

 

    “I thought you were so dumb, but quite cute.”

 

 

    “That’s mean, Jae-ah.” 

 

 

    “You’re hot, so it’s all right.” 

 

 

    “Thanks. I know.”

 

 

    “Even when I’ve first seen you lying there, on that hospital bed, softly breathing, barely conscious. I didn’t want to admit, but you’re so breathtaking. If I was more honest with myself back then, I would say from that moment, I was already swept off my feet just by watching you sleep.” 

 

 

    “Me, too, baby. Although that chair was uncomfortable and I was scared you’ll break your back, you’re still beautiful with your arms crossed and eyes closed and eyebrows knitted together and fringe swaying messily over your forehead. I believe that was the moment my heart starts beating for you and only you.” 

 

 

    Chuckling, Youngjae beamed happily, “We’re so cheesy!” 

 

 

    “You’re right,” Jaebum laughed, “We’re sounding a lot like Mark and Jinyoung. Oh, my God, no.” 

 

 

    Nodding nonstop while giggling, Youngjae decided Jaebum will be his stopping point. Youngjae decided Jaebum will be his safe zone, his destination, his home. “Yes.” 

 

 

    Not sure if he had heard it correctly, Jaebum immediately pulled himself up from his boyfriend’s arms, sitting straight and facing the love of his life. “Wh-what? You-“

 

 

    “I said yes,” Youngjae smiled and pulled Jaebum in for a kiss. “Yes, yes, yes, yes…” Youngjae repeated against Jaebum’s addictive lips, wishing they could stay like this forever, savoring each others’ tastes and enormous amount of love. 

 

 

    “Are you sure?” Jaebum grinned into their heated kiss, “You don’t know what you’ve just signed up for, Youngjae-ah~” 

 

 

    Smirking right back at his soon-to-be-husband’s sheering confidence, Youngjae whispered breathlessly, “Shut up and kiss me, Jaebum.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

 

    All right. So. This day has become a million times more nerve-wrecking. Youngjae probably had spent the last forty minutes pacing around the dressing room, mumbling nonsense to himself to keep calm. This is actually happening. He’s… He’s…. Oh, God, he’s actually getting married. It’s been seven months since the proposal. During those months, the doctor was completely fine. He was chilled and composed and everything was normal. The fact didn’t hit Youngjae in the face hard enough until the ACTUAL date. Standing in front of the huge mirror, Youngjae quickly glanced over himself. Dressing in a groomed black velvet tuxedo and handsomely styled hair, the doctor placed a shaking hand on his chest, feeling the plunging of his own excited heart. 

 

 

    “Stop beating so loud,” Youngjae exhaled unstably, “You’re scaring me more.”

 

 

    There’s no way Youngjae was going to pull through this without dying for a couple of times. Before the doctor could say anything else reassuring to himself, a knock interrupted the anxious atmosphere of the room. “C-come in,” Youngjae called out uneasily, forgetting the fact that he couldn’t just let anyone in.  

 

 

    “Congratulations, my adorable little brother~” Jinyoung entered with a proud smile. Like always, the Vice Captain’s demeanor screamed nothing but beautiful. He walked towards his best friend with a deep red camellia boutonnière in his hands. 

 

 

    “Jinyoung…. Hyung….” Youngjae wanted to cry. He couldn’t do it.

 

 

    Smiling warmly, Jinyoung stops in front of a very terrified looking doctor, his eyes scanned over the doctor, checking out from head-to-toes. “You look gorgeous, Youngjae.” 

 

 

    Desperately trying to match the smile on Jinyoung’s face, Youngjae wasn’t handling this all too well. “Th-thank you, h-hyung… I…. Hyung, I don’t think I can-“

 

 

    “Yes, you can,” Jinyoung said softly as he reaches up to perfectly pin the blooming scarlet blossom on top of the lapel of Youngjae’s suit jacket. The red contrasted stunningly against the dark, velvety material of the tux, adding on to the angelic look Youngjae was wearing. “Don’t freak out, Youngjae.” 

 

 

    “I-I-I know I sh-shouldn’t, but my stomach is getting queasy an-and I can’t believe this is real. Oh, my ing God, hyung, I’m-I’m getting married. I’m going to walk down the aisle an-and I’m- God, , I-“ Youngjae panics, unable to contain whatever he was feeling. Everything was just so overwhelming. Sure, it wasn’t his first time waiting in the dressing room. Sure, it wasn’t his first time preparing to walk hand-in-hand with his partner, the one he’ll be spending the rest of his life with. Sure, it wasn’t his first time knowing he’ll be getting married. But, , this time is Im Jaebum. 

 

 

    A frown settled itself on Jinyoung’s defined features, “Youngjae, don’t tell me you’re thinking that Jaebum would leave you like Suzy did.”

 

 

    “NO!” The doctor quickly deflected that assumption. “I-I trust him. It’s just. I’m… I don’t know what’s going on, but I think I’ll pass out in the next five minutes. My heart won’t stop beating like crazy and my hands and legs are sh-shaking. I can’t think clearly and I don’t know what is up with me, but I don’t think I’ll last through this night, hyung.” 

 

 

    The worried expression disappeared from Jinyoung’s face, replacing it with an amusing laughter. “You’re so cute, Youngjae-ah~ I promise you’ll be fine~ I was like you, too. But it’s all right. Jaebum is a good man. He’ll take real good care of you.”

 

 

    “I know he will,” Youngjae said quietly, a smile secretly forming on his lips. 

 

 

    “Of course he will,” Jinyoung rolled his eyes, “If he doesn’t, then I’ll make sure to erase his entire existence. Don’t ing mess with me.” 

 

 

    Feeling lighthearted with his hyung’s bratty attitude, Youngjae chuckled softly. “Make sure Mark-hyung doesn’t know what you’ve just said right now. He’ll be disappointed.”

 

 

    “Or mad,” Jinyoung bit his lower lip, “But angry ain’t bad, so I’m fine with it.” 

 

 

    Now it’s Youngjae’s turn to roll his eyes, “You and Jaebum are exactly alike. What’s up with y’all and angry , seriously.” 

 

 

    “It’s hot,” the agent winked and smirked playfully, “I have a thing for punishments.” 

 

 

    Youngjae just stared in disbelief at Jinyoung laughing his off. “You two are the kinkiest people I’ve ever met.” 

 

 

    “You love us.”

 

 

    “, I do.” 

 

 

    “Save that 'I do' for later, Youngjae.” 

 

 

    A blush creeps across the doctor’s pale cheeks, covering it with different shades of loving red. This isn’t a dream. Youngjae. Choi Youngjae is getting married to, possibly, the most perfect person in the whole entire universe, Im Jaebum. God, what did he do to deserve someone like Jaebum is beyond Youngjae’s spectrum of knowledge. Jaebum is the walking definition of perfection and godly. Literally, everything about Jaebum, in Youngjae’s eyes, is crazily inhumane and more of celestially aesthetics. How did Youngjae was able to have Jaebum was still a question he asked himself every time he wakes up and finds himself wrapped securely within the agent’s strong but gentle hold. Youngjae honestly does not deserve Jaebum. 

 

 

    But Youngjae had already hit the point where he refuses to let go of Jaebum. Even if he doesn’t deserve Jaebum, Youngjae would still hold on tight. Because Im Jaebum is his and his alone

 

 

    “Ready now?” Jinyoung asked while smiling enthusiastically. 

 

 

    “Yeah,” Youngjae confidently replied, leaving all the doubts behind as soon as he stepped out of the suffocating dressing room. There was a new light in his dark eyes. He’s determined to walk by the love of his life until they can’t walk anymore. Touching the camellia that’s resting vibrantly on top of his chest, Youngjae smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Jaebum!” Mark called out loudly to his best friend. “Come on! Go in!” 

 

 

    Mildly fixing his cream-colored tie that’s fitting perfectly with his ivory tuxedo jacket and black pants, Jaebum looked around in a hurry. He’s been standing outside the reception’s doors, welcoming guests with his infamous charming smile and appreciation handshake. And now, Jaebum forgot where he had put his boutonnière. “Where-“

 

 

    “Here! Jesus ing Christ, Bum. Would you hurry the up!” Mark rushed over to Jaebum’s side with the pale pink rose decoration and proceeded to steadily pin it on top of the lapel of his best friend’s suit jacket. After a few seconds, the flower rested beautifully upon Jaebum’s chest. But now isn’t the time to gaze dreamily at how y his own best friend looks, so Mark quickly pushed Jaebum into the reception hall, scolding him like a frustrated father at his son’s wedding, “I swear to God, Im Jaebum. Today is your ing wedding and you’re such a slow motherer like goddamn, son, pick it up! Why the Hell were you out there so long? Like, brother, ain’t nobody asked you to stay there to greet every single person. Can you not manage time, Jaebum? I was waiting for you to drag your back in, but Godno, you never showed up, so I have to drag my  out here to get you. I’m sick of your bull, Im. Get your ing together and do your job as a future husband. Oh, my ing God. I can’t even with you right now.”

 

 

    “Can you, like, chill? This is my wedding. Not yours,” Jaebum rolled his eyes as he allowed himself to be dragged around by his best friend. “And it’s polite to greet everyone.” 

 

 

    “Don’t give me that , Jaebum,” they stopped at the end of the steps that led up to the stage. Mark fixed his best friend’s jacket in a hurry, brushing off any non-existent dust. “You’re going to marry the out of Choi Youngjae, you hear me? Make him the happiest man alive or I’ll slice you into pieces.” Mark’s hands traveled at lightning speed to check if Jaebum’s tie and boutonnière were perfectly in place.

 

 

    “Since when are you this protective of my husband?” Jaebum quirked an eyebrow. 

 

 

    “Since the day Jinyoung walked into my life,” Mark smirked, “And Youngjae’s not your husband.”

 

 

    “Yet,” Jaebum winked. 

 

 

    “Love him right and well, Bum.”

 

 

    “Name one time I haven’t done all of that, Mark.”

 

 

    “You right.”

 

 

    Looking over his best friend one last time, Mark couldn’t help but feeling giddy inside. He’s finally marrying Jaebum off. He finally could see Jaebum be happy forever. And Mark thanked God that the person he’s handing Jaebum’s hands to is Choi Youngjae. 

    

 

    The lights dimmed out, leaving the main attention to the aisle and stage, where a handsome agent rooted on his feet, feeling nervous and excited. Jaebum exhaled softly, his heart beating right out of his chest; his hands slightly shaking; his eyes strained and focused on the entrance of the reception. He hasn’t seen his Youngjae at all today. They’ve decided to stay hidden from each other until they actually meet at the aisle. Which makes Jaebum even more anxious. ing Hell. He doesn’t even know what’s Youngjae’s wedding outfit is. it all. Youngjae literally looks gorgeous in everything. 

 

 

    Mark takes the honor of being the MC, clearing his throat into the microphone and flashing a huge grin at the audience. “Welcome, everyone.” He spoke softly and slowly, pulling on Jaebum’s last nerves. Jaebum starts to think if Mark being the MC is the right idea. That ing trash is a ing tease. 

 

    

    “As you all know, we are here to witness this beautiful moment of two lovebirds tying-knots and making ribbons and resting upon their little cute nest for the rest of their lives.” 

 

    Jaebum looked quizzically at Mark. What. The. . 

 

 

    Mark winks back playfully and Jaebum just wants to die. “If you’re not here for the wedding, then there’s a door at the back, you can off. We don’t need your irrelevant existence here in this-“

 

    

    “Mark!” Jaebum yell-whispered. 

 

 

    Clearing his throat again, Mark went back to being his professional self, “Oops, sorry, language. Got a little fired up, but no big deal.” The guests didn’t seem to mind Mark’s straightforward gangster attitude since, besides the groom, of course, Mark is the most dazzling person presented there. And people like pretty things. “Anyways, carrying on, thank you for everyone’s blessings. Thank you everyone for attending. There’s plenty of food and drinks for you all. Hopefully, you’ll stick around until the very end, where this place will get lit and go down hard as -“

 

 

    “Mark! Please!” Jaebum hissed from the front of the stage, earning laughters from the audience. 

 

 

    

    “Right, right, right, sorry,” Mark smiled apologetically (not really), “I'd wish to drag this opening speech and thanks on more, but let’s just get started, since someone over there can’t seem to remain quiet like a good boy. And someone out there, on the other side of that door, can’t seem to contain his little giggles. And well, my husband is probably planning my death tonight, so there’s also that.”

 

 

    “Death by his !” A loud jeering voice rips through and the entire room burst out laughing and dying at their seat. 

 

 

    Mark looked down and glared at Jackson, who’s busy being praised by the whole table of agents for his awful joke. It didn’t make the situation better when Jaebum started chuckling, too. And definitely not better when the door creaked open a little and Jinyoung’s head popped in, shooting daggers at Jackson while his thumb swiped across his neck in a slow motion. Jackson noticed and gulped, praying for his life later. 

 

    

    And of course, the MC would take this opportunity, “Honey, sweetheart, could you please close the doors. It’s not time yet.” 

 

 

    With the guests’ eyes on the prince-like face of the elegant Park Jinyoung, the said agent smirked, challenging his husband, “Well, babe, you might want to hurry up, because I’m sure everyone here is sick of your bull. Seriously, Jaebum, you could have picked a better person. You know my baby is too ratchet for this.” 

 

 

    Rolling his eyes, Mark wasn’t having any of it, “Um, security? Take this man out. I don’t need this kind of roasting at my awesome as MC-ing skills-“

 

 

    “HURRY THE DAMN UP MARK!” JYP yelled, causing another fit of laughters. This wedding is already wild from the start. 

 

 

    “Fine. Since none of y’all are appreciating me correctly-“

 

 

    “I APPRECIATES YOU!” Sana cheered from her table, smiling brightly.

 

 

    Jinyoung popped back through the crack of the doors and glared, burning in his own possessiveness and jealousy, at the enthusiastic nurse, “HEY! BACK THE OFF!” 

 

 

    Again, the reception hall filled up in laughs and whistles. Jaebum couldn’t help but smiles at it all. Normal people would think that their wedding is ruined, but Jaebum thank God for this comical atmosphere. It somehow eases his nerves a little. He could breathe a little easier. 

 

     

    Mark couldn’t hide his laughs behind his hand, “The whole world knows I’m yours, baby. You can calmly go back out now.” Waiting for his husband to disappear back to the other side, Mark looked over at Jaebum and gave a reassuring smile. Jaebum smiled back with a small head nod, indicating that he’s ready. 

 

 

    “Okay,” Mark continues, “With all jokes aside, let’s divert our attention back to the main stars of this wedding, Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae.” The reception fell into a comfortable silence, heads turning back towards the stage, listening intently. “During the past four years they’ve been together, of course, there were ups and downs, however, they’ve struggled through it together with their love and affection reserve only for each other. And now, it’s the day that they have hoped for: their wedding. Without further unnecessary interruptions, I would like to present the other groom, who’s been waiting on the other side of that door, Choi Youngjae.”

 

 

    Jaebum held his breath as the doors opened. Just like the nervous, ivory-jacket, groom, everyone has the their sole attention towards the entrance, anticipating the other beautiful person of the night. The piano struck its keys as Seungri’s fingers drifts like soft ripples of crystal clear water. Music envelopes the place, celebrating the entrance of a very very important person.

 

 

    Fingers curling around Jinyoung’s arm, Youngjae sighs in relief that it’s his Jinyoung-hyung who’s replacing the appearance of a father. The doctor didn’t mind it. Jinyoung isn’t just a brother, or a best friend, or a companion; Jinyoung is also his father and mother. After losing his parents to a car accident two years ago, Youngjae couldn’t rely on anyone to be his family-bond guidance but Jinyoung.  

 

 

    “I wish your parents are here, too, Youngjae-ah,” Jinyoung gave the doctor’s hand a squeeze. “They were so supportive and happy for you.” 

 

 

    Fighting back the tears, Youngjae cracked a small bittersweet smile, “And they loved Jaebum.”

 

 

    “I remember all your mother could talk about was marrying you off to Jaebum, and your father was so excited to walk you down this aisle. I’m sorry that I’m here instead.” 

 

 

    “No, don’t be, hyung. I love you enough to be grateful that you’re doing this for me. Thank you. I’m sure my parents are glad that it’s you who’s walking me.”

 

 

    Nodding, Jinyoung smiles, “Now, shall we go? Jaebum looks really impatient.” 

 

 

    Letting out a puff of air, Youngjae nodded. With his best friend’s signal, Jinyoung took his steps, confidently leading Youngjae through the entrance. Every single person there couldn’t take their eyes off of the entering groom. Admiring whispers and gasps scattered throughout, mixing in with the piano, as they all points out how angelic the doctor is in his onyx velvet tuxedo jacket and midnight blue tie, with that lovely crimson camillia resting on top of his chest, and that stunning seven-three part of his newly dyed brown hair, and that gracious face of his that’s illuminating the whole dimmed reception. Youngjae looks drop-dead gorgeous. 

 

 

    Jaebum was just speechless, completely stunned, as his eyes gazed after his soon-to-be-husband’s breathtaking figure. Jaebum knew he woundn’t be able to make it through the night. Not when he’s getting married to an angel. 

 

 

    Time stood still the moment Youngjae made it up to the stage, facing forwards Jaebum with the brightest smile. “Hey.” 

 

 

    “H-hey,” Jaebum greeted back, breath unsteady and voice cracking. He’s embarrassed at how whipped he is, but he couldn’t help it when Youngjae’s presence alone the life out of him. 

    

 

    “You look very nice,” Youngjae compliments, eyes scanning from head-to-toes, making Jaebum all self-conscious like a shy person who just got noticed by their crush. 

 

 

    “Y-you, to-too,” Jaebum squeaks out, smacking himself mentally for acting so damn bashful when he’s the one with the most confidence and arrogance, “I m-mean, God, Youngjae, look at you, you’re beautiful.” 

 

 

    Youngjae bit his lip, something Jaebum regrets watching because now he’s one hundred percent sure he’ll won’t last through this night, as a blush swept over his face. “Th-thank you,” and the doctor lowers his head, hiding his embarrassment. Jaebum chokes on his spit because, , he’s so right now. 

 

 

    And so the agent glances over at his best friend and promptly nod, hurrying to get this over with so he can drags Youngjae back home and gets lost in their own world together. Mark smirks, but still accepts Jaebum’s desperate plea. “Before we officially start, I just want to let you know that I am a certified wedding officiant, just in case if anyone wants to sue me for doing this illegally, which I’m not.” Moving himself from the platform at the side of the stage, Mark casually waltzes over to the center stage, standing in between the couple. “So y’all wanna say your vows?” 

 

 

    People start chuckling at Mark’s endearing behavior. Jinyoung face-palms, apologizing for his husband unprofessionalism. Jackson shakes his head in disapproval while Bambam and Yugyeom hide their giggles behind their hands. JYP was, for sure, done with Mark’s for the thousandth time this evening. 

 

 

    “I’ll go first,” Jaebum volunteers, taking the microphone from Mark with one hand while the other reaches out to hold on to Youngjae’s soft hand. He looks at Youngjae. “I’ll keep this short and sweet, although I’ve planned, like, a long speech, but all of that vanished the moment I saw you walking through that door. So, here goes my improv. Choi Youngjae, I love you so ing much. I vow to do whatever the you want me to do. I vow to always be there for you, and love you, and takes care of you, and protects you, and basically, be an awesome husband to you and only you. I don’t need the world, I just need you. I’ll make you the happiest person alive, if I haven’t already been doing that. I swear to God, you’ll never find anyone else better than me, so why don’t you take my hand and we’ll get married and live happily ever after.”

 

 

    Youngjae chuckles and nodded, taking the microphone away from Jaebum, “Okay. Let’s do that.” 

 

 

    “That’s it?” Jaebum tilted his head; he was expecting a lot more. 

 

 

    “No, idiot,” Youngjae smiles, “I vow to always love you, too. And whatever you’ve just said, I’ll say the same thing. And I love you with my whole heart that I’ll give up anything for you. I’ll even die for you. I’m yours and yours forever. Although you’re a handful sometimes, I’ll still love you. I’ll be there for you to lay your head on my shoulder. I’ll be there for you to be wrapped up in my arms. I’ll be there for you to be kissed by me. I’ll be there for you to be loved by me. I’ll always be there. I’ll always be here. I love you and I’ll happily spend the rest of my life with you.”

 

 

    Mark was, honestly, a bit awkward standing in between the two, but nonetheless, smiles fatherly at his best friends, retrieving back the microphone. “Now, repeat after me.” 

 

 

    Jaebum takes both of Youngjae’s hands and holds them, grinning foolishly. Youngjae smiles back and squeezes Jaebum’s hands. 

 

    

    “I, Im Jaebum, take Choi Youngjae,” Mark begins.

 

 

    “I, Im Jaebum, take Choi Youngjae,” Jaebum repeats, eyes sparkling with so much love. 

 

 

    “… To be my husband.”

 

    

    “To be my husband.”

 

 

    “… To have and to hold.”

 

 

    “To have and to hold.”

 

 

    “… From this day onwards, for better, for worse…”

 

 

    “From this day onwards, for better, for worse.”

 

 

    “… For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health…”

 

 

    “For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.”

 

 

    “… To love and to cherish…”

 

 

    “To love and-“ Jaebum felt tears b his eyes. Biting his lips, he forces himself to continue, “T-to cher-cherish.”

 

    

    Mark smiles, “… Till death do us apart.” 

 

    

    “Till death do us apart.” Jaebum finishes, tears couldn’t stop from rolling down his cheeks. 

 

 

    Youngjae reaches out and wiped the tears away with a warm smile. He then turns to Mark, “Actually, I prepared something and I want to say it. May I?”

 

 

    “Of course,” Mark beamed, handing the microphone over to Youngjae.

 

 

    The doctor looks back at his soon-to-be-husband and said, “Save your beautiful tears for later, Jaebum-ah. You can cry after you hear this.”

 

 

    Jaebum cracks a smile and rubs his teary eyes. He sniffled a bit and willed himself to lift his face and look at his lover. Youngjae begins, his free hand holding tightly onto Jaebum’s, “I, Choi Youngjae, choose you, Im Jaebum, to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one and true love. I will cherish our unconditional love and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully through the best times, through the tough times. Whatever may come I will always be there, like I’ve said before. As I have given you my hand to hold so I might as well give you my life to keep. I love you, honey.” 

 

 

    And Jaebum just loses it and sobs quietly, unable to contain himself. Youngjae starts tearing up, too. Then, everyone just starts sniffling and crying (well, except for Mark and Jinyoung, but they’re weird so whatever). It was a mess. Mark waited patiently for all the tears to shed before continuing. Jinyoung looks up to the stage and caught his husband’s eyes, he smiled. Mark smiled back with just as much love and mouthed “I love you, too,” earning a blush across his shy husband’s cheeks. 

 

 

    Another minute passed, Mark decided to keep it going or they’ll all just going to sit here and cry until morning. “All right! Let’s move on now so we could eat. Picking up where we left off, does anyone oppose this? Speak now or you’ll forever hold your peace!”

 

 

    “MARK!” The entire audience groans exhaustedly at the MC.  

 

 

    “OKAY! OKAY! SORRY. Jesus Christ, why everyone gotta be so sensitive?” Mark rolled his eyes, obviously upset at the reaction he’s getting, but still boldly carried on. “So, Im Jaebum, do you or do you not want to take Choi Youngjae as your lawful, rightful, husband?”

 

 

    Breathing heavily, Jaebum gathers all the remain composure he had left and answered confidently. “I do.”

 

 

    “Good. And now, Choi Youngjae, do you or do you not want to take this troublesome Captain as your rightful, lawful, husband?”

 

 

    Without missing a beat, Youngjae smiles widely, teeth baring, and eyes crinkling in half-moons, “I DO!” He shouted, causing everyone to cheer loudly. 

 

 

    Matching Youngjae’s loud tone, Mark announced, “OKAY NOW Y’ALL CAN ING KISS OH MY ING GOD!” 

 

 

    Jaebum quickly grabbed Youngjae’s tie and pulls on it, resulting the doctor tipping on his balance, falling over with his mouth landing right on top of his agent, now, husband. They kissed roughly and urgently, needing to feel each other’s addicting taste. The audience stood up in a standing ovation. The eleven tables that’s filled with agents were screaming and whistling and squealing like a bunch of undisciplined little three-year-olds. The remaining table of doctors and nurses shamelessly join in with the agents and make a complete ruckus. Mark was standing behind the couple and starts throwing rose petals and flowers and just being a ing child, screaming on the top of his lungs, hyping the two to kiss more and more. Jinyoung was probably the only calm one. Scratch that. He IS the only calm one. 

 

 

    As much as they would love to keep on making out, they had to pull apart because, of course, Mark forgot that there were rings. Again, everyone groans and starts booing Mark, including Jinyoung. 

 

 

    “ I WAS TOO EXCITED OKAY??” Mark yelled in defense. But wasted no time pulling out the ring boxes, handing one each to the two. “You two can just put on the rings and call it a day. I’m tired. I want to party.” 

 

 

    Laughing at their, usually mature, best friend’s rare childish attitude, Youngjae and Jaebum literally just opened the boxes and exchanged rings. Then, of course, went right back to smacking each other’s mouth together again. And of course, the reception went crazy again. Only this time, Jinyoung breaks loose and starts standing on top of the table and throwing roses straight out from the vase. 

 

 

    When the newlyweds pulled apart again, Mark grabs the microphone and screams, “LET’S GET THIS STARTED!!! GET. LIT.” 

 

 

    Everyone cheers as the piano was (carefully) removed, and in its place stood a huge DJ stand with Seungri, stripped off of his blazer and tie as he sporting a y bartender look, behind, scratching the disks and burning the place down with an automatic intense bass drop. Jaebum’s jaw dropped open and Youngjae just burst out laughing.

 

 

    Turning to Youngjae, Jaebum panics, “Babe, I swear I didn’t know this was going to happen-“

 

 

    Pecking Jaebum’s lips sweetly, Youngjae shook his head, “I didn’t expect you to, because this was my idea.” 

 

 

    Jaebum gawked. Youngjae leaned in, pressing their foreheads together, and ed his husband’s gorgeous ivory blazer, “Let’s have some fun~” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Yeah. It was fun, all right. Crazy fun. Wildly fun. 

 

    

    By the end of it all, everyone was wasted as , minus a couple of people who could handle their alcohol well, but then again, there were a lot who could tolerate alcohol but ended up drinking way too much, so they’re drunk off their asses. One of them being the flirtatious Mark Tuan

 

 

    “I’m very happy for you two,” Jinyoung smiled, arms holding and steadying his wobbly husband, “Congratulations. Sorry, we can’t stay for longer. Mark is-“

 

 

    “Oh, heyyyy~ Cutie what’s your name?” Mark slurred in English, eyes drooping dreamily as he peers at his own husband through his lashes. “Can I have your numberrrrr~ You cuteeeee~” 

 

 

    Jinyoung rolled his eyes, but secretly enjoying the way Mark was clinging onto him, so he played along. “Wanna stay with me? At my place?” 

 

 

    “Your placeeee? Youu- Youu have a plllaaccceee?” 

 

 

    “Yes, pretty boy, I have a lot of places. And a lot of things we could do at my place.” 

 

 

    Giggling, Mark nodded like an excited child, “O-okayyy let’s goo~ I wanna go to yourrr placee! It’ll be funnnn, rigghhht????” 

 

 

    Smirking darkly, Jinyoung whispered hotly in his husband’s ear, “Of course it’ll be fun.” 

 

 

    “Go easy on him, Jinyoung. He’s drunk,” Jaebum kindly reminded, knowing that his Vice will obviously take full advantage. It’s very obvious that Mark becomes extremely flirty and affectionate when he’s drunk; Jinyoung doesn’t easily let a chance like this slips away.

 

 

    “Why should I? I legit had to sit through with him flirting with everything that breathes. Come on, Jaebum, he even came onto Youngjae. If anything, he should get punished.”

 

 

    Jaebum sighed, “All right, y’all have fun. See you tomorrow. Make sure Mark can actually walk tomorrow, please?” 

 

 

    Jinyoung sneered, “Yeah, right. I don’t get a chance to top like this very often, Jaebum. I’m getting my worth.” 

 

 

    Sighing again, Jaebum just waved Jinyoung off. After the couple was out of sight, Jaebum hurriedly headed back to the dressing room, where Youngjae was waiting. “Babe!” 

 

 

    The doctor turned around as he heard his husband’s voice, “You’re back! How’s Jinyoung and Mark-hyung?” 

 

 

    “Mark is in deep trouble and yeah, that’s all you need to know,” Jaebum informed, removing his tie from under his dress shirt’s collar. 

 

 

    “That’s all I want to know,” Youngjae giggled, still a teeny bit tipsy but perfectly conscious enough. “Everybody else left. I think we should, too.” 

 

 

    “Yeah, we should. I’ve already had someone delivers all the presents, so we should just leave. I’m tired, baby.” Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist, pulling the doctor closer. “And I got a wedding gift for you.” 

 

 

    Trailing soft kisses down Jaebum’s cheeks, Youngjae smiled, “You didn’t have to.” 

 

 

    “But I did anyways.” 

 

 

    With a kiss to Youngjae’s forehead, Jaebum intertwined their fingers together and dragged his husband out of the room. They walked together out to the parking lot, where all cars were gone since it was late. Jaebum humed a happy tune, occasionally leaned over to liter his lover’s face with kisses. Youngjae didn’t mind. 

 

 

    They stopped in front of a magnificent, shiny, silver Ferrari. Youngjae looked at Jaebum. The agent just smiled and pressed their lips together, “It’s for you, love,” Jaebum whispered against Youngjae’s lips. 

 

 

    Smiling, Youngjae initiated a sweet kiss, “Thank you. I love it. Needed a new car anyways.”

 

 

    “How about we get in and I’ll give a ride?” 

 

 

    “Hmm… What kind of ride are we talking about here?” Youngjae teased. 

 

 

    Jaebum growled, “You ing tease. Get in, Youngjae.”  

 

 

    Laughing, Youngjae pulled away from Jaebum, immediately missing the warmth of the other against his body. “Can I show you my gift for you?”

 

 

    God, Jaebum loves the way the moonlight's reflecting beautifully against Youngjae’s angelic face, shrilling holes into Jaebum’s heart. The way Youngjae was leaning against the brand new car with a seductive smile of a semi-drunk person plastered on his face does things to Jaebum’s control. How can someone look this y in messy clothes and tousled hair. Jaebum eyes moved down to the glistening band around Youngjae’s ring finger, and immediately, a blinding smile etched on his own face. Youngjae chuckled, knowing how smitten Jaebum was, despite the agent not being drunk yet. 

 

 

    “Come on, I’ll give you the address,” Youngjae beckoned as he opened the car’s passenger door, slipping in smoothly. Jaebum followed in after. As the agent buckled his seatbelt, Youngjae had already worked his way through the car’s advanced GPS system, punching in the address of the destined place. “Drive safe, Jaebummie.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Can I open them now?” Jaebum asked, curiosity bubbling inside him.

 

 

    “Not yet,” Youngjae had his hands covering Jaebum’s eyes. “Watch out, there’s a step.”

 

 

    After a few seconds, Jaebum asked again, “Now?” 

 

 

    “No… Okay… Here we go,” Youngjae uncovered his husband’s eyes. “TA-DA!” The doctor cheered happily.

 

 

    “Wh-“ In front of Jaebum stood a huge contemporary-style mansion in monochromatic tones. It was eye-catching and perfectly structured to be adaptable by any types or kinds of people. Its neutral color creates a soothing atmosphere. Around the mansion were plants and flowers, all blooming prettily against the structure. Jaebum was in awed. “Youngjae, what-what is this?”

 

 

    “For you,” Youngjae stated, enthusiastically flailing his arms around, “Well, for us, but it’s a wedding gift for you~ I love you, honey~” 

 

 

    “Woah, you make my car look like , thanks a lot,” Jaebum sighed.

 

 

    “No! Your car is pretty! I love it! Thank you!” Youngjae launched himself at Jaebum, who caught the doctor in time. “Love you~ Love you lots~” 

 

 

    “The alcohol is finally kicking in, huh?” Jaebum smiled fondly as he removed the strands of hair from his husband’s face. “Thank you, baby. I love it.” 

 

 

    “Mmmhmmm.. I’m glad you do~” Youngjae grinned. Jaebum confirmed that the doctor is drunk. 

 

 

    “Shall we go in?” 

 

    

    “Yes! Go in and sleep~” 

 

 

    Chuckling, Jaebum carried Youngjae, bridal-style, into their new home. 

 

 

    That night, they didn’t do anything. Not really. All they did was sitting on the floor of the big living room, chugging down bottles of wine together, getting drunk as together while opening presents they received from their guests, screaming over each other about whose friends gave the best presents. Of course it ended with a mutual acknowledgement that Jinyoung, Youngjae’s best friend, gave the best present of two 365-days vocational coupons, three villas, three beach houses, and three building faculties under Youngjae’s name. But Jaebum still tried to argue that Mark’s, his best friend, present was the best since Mark legit wrote that the newlyweds earned a “Chairman Park ticket,” meaning that they can use Park Jinyoung and his assets whenever and however they wish. 

 

 

    “Mark is Jinyoung’s husband!” Jaebum groaned, head spinning with the amount of wine that had entered his body.

 

 

    “SO??” Youngjae shouted, completely out of control. 

 

 

    “Mark literally gave us Jinyoung! Whatever belongs to Jinyoung, belongs to Mark, too!!!” 

 

 

    “MY BEST FRIEND STILL GIVES THE BEST PRESENTS!” Youngjae objected determinedly. 

 

 

    “NO! MINE DOES!! STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!” Jaebum roars, kicking all the present wrappings away and crawling over to Youngjae, tackling the doctor down. 

 

 

    “Jaebummie~~~” Youngjae whined, arms wrapping around his husband’s torso. 

 

 

    “Stop trying to win this!! You can’t…” Jaebum plopped down on top of Youngjae, snuggling against the doctor. 

 

 

    “Jaebummie!! You’re heavy~~” Youngjae tried to push his drunk husband off.

 

 

    “I love you, Jae-ah~~” Jaebum mumbled against Youngjae’s neck before passing out into a deep slumber. 

 

 

    Youngjae laid there for a while, eyes desperately trying to stay open and face red with blood rushes. He hugged his husband tighter and responded drowsily, but very sincere, like it’s spoken from his own beating heart. “Mmmhhh I love you, too….” 

 

 

    Their wedding night ended with them wrapped up in each other’s arms, laying on the floor of their new home, with paper wrappings and empty wine bottles scattered messily. Looks like there’ll be a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow.