Chapter 5

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was awaken when the sunlight coming through the window hit her face. Opening her eyes and blinked after discovering that she's inside an unfamiliar room. Her eyes wander around and saw a tray full of food on top of a small table near the bed.


She blinked once again. What time is it?


Searching for a clock, she look around and found it on the dressing table. Her eyes grew wide when she found out that it's already ten o'clock.


Ten o'clock? Never in her entire life that she woke up later than eight am! What the heck happened?


She was about to go down the bed when she notice her bare chest are on dispay. Looking under the covers she's really not wearing anything! Her cheeks immediately blushed after remembering what happened last night.


This is all Myungsoo's fault!


Even though she's alone in the room, she felt shy and covered her s using the bedsheet. Searching for her shirt, she found it lying on the floor. Quickly picking it up and wore it.


Taking a deep breath, she pinched the bridge of her nose. Flashback from the intimate scene between her and Myungsoo last night. Shooking her head, she tried to erase the memory of them making love but her mind keeps on replaying it. How she give in with his touch and kisses. How she moan when he...


Jiyeon buried her face on the pillow and screamed. That was so embarrassing! What the heck is happening to her? Why did that happen? Her response wasn't supposed to be like that! She was not supposed to be feeling anything!


At first, she really got scared. How can she sleep with a man she doesn't like? But when she found him lying on the bed beside her and kissed her, she melt like an ice. She tried to fight but then she got carried away by the sensation he awaken in her body. He took away all of her inhibitions without effort. She forgot about herself.


After eating her breakfast, she went inside the bathroom to take a shower. Her body is still weak. She wasn't lying the night before when she told Myungsoo that she was tired.


She's taking care of Jihoon specially now that his seizures attack him frequently and she's preparing everything he needed before she go home. It was her decision to take care of her brother personally. She was just force to hire a nurse for him since she's married to Myungsoo now. Another problem is their company, she's gonna be needing to hire a new CEO who will manage to run it now that Jihoon cannot do so and she knew that Myungsoo won't like it if she will handle their company herself. In short, she's lacking of sleep and her body feel so weak.


Taking a deep breath, she continue washing herself under the cascading water coming from the shower.


"Do you really take to long when taking a bath?"


Jiyeon gasps as she was surprised and turned. She didn't heard Myungsoo coming! Glaring at him thinking that he would leave her alone. "Do you mind?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter