Chapter 3

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was starting to opened the door when the man stop her from leaving by holding her in the arm. She looked up at him and glared but he just smirk.

 

"Oh, where are you going? Were not done talking yet."

 

She glared at him more. "You said you don't have any plans to drop the charges you filed against my brother so there's nothing to talk about anymore."

 

"I never said anything like that. But I have a better idea." He gave her a playful smirk before raising his hand and touch some strands of her hair.

 

She frowned and started to feel uncomfortable with whatever he is doing and the way he smiles at her. "What do you mean?"

 

"Why don't we have some... arrangement?"

 

"Arrangement?"

 

"Yes." Jiyeon gasps when Myungsoo buried his hand on her hair and touch it before his other hand was wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to his lean and muscular body, so close that he was almost kissing her. "You will exchange your life for him." he whispered huskily.

 

"What?" she ask in confusion, she was too shocked to think of what is happening.

 

He smiled at the innocence she showed. "I will drop the charges against your brother if...you agree on marrying me."

 

And that's when Jiyeon got back to her senses and pushed the man away from her. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "You're insane! Why on earth would I do that? Can't you think of any other way?"

 

Once again, Myungsoo's expression change into a stoic one. "My brother died together with the only heir of our name. It's only logical that you give me an heir."

 

Her knees almost gave up on her. "You're kidding! What logical are you talking about? Is that logical for you? Maybe you're talking about the logic of a mentally impaired person."

 

"I'm serious, Miss Park."

 

Still on shocked she shook her head. "You're out of your mind! There is no normal person who would agreed to what you want!"

 

"I thought you said you would do anything?" he asked coldly.

 

Her eyes gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter