Chapter 12

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was patiently and worriedly waiting for his Mother to come out from the plane seven days after telling Jiyeon to keep quite about her relationship with Jihoon. He left his wife and niece at the mansion and told them to wait there. Before he went out of their house he kissed his wife and felt how nervous she is. And he knew why.

 

 

Since he confess to himself about his feelings for her he was always looking for an opportunity to kiss her. That is because he was hoping that she would understand his feelings for her and to answer him back. But instead Jiyeon was just being confuse to all his gestures.

 

 

She was fine since last week but he was still afraid to let her go out of their house. Afraid that when she go she might never come back and when that happens... what will happen to him?

 

 

"Myungsoo, my son!" called the familiar voice.

 

 

He quickly arrange himself and smiled at his mother who was walking towards him and nodded at the airport staff behind her that was pushing his mother's baggage on a cart. When his mother got near him, he quickly pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

 

"Omma." he greeted. "I missed you."

 

 

Mrs. Kim Sooyeong laughed. "I just bet you did! Who would believe a newly wedded man misses his Mother? Stop kidding me!"

 

 

He just laugh and tried to relax. Because he married Jiyeon in a haste that's why she didn't had a chance to book a flight back to Korea to attend her son's civil wedding.

 

 

"How are you, Myungsoo?"greeted the calm voice.

 

 

Myungsoo faced her and saw a familiar woman that was very modest in everything that she do. He didn't know that she was with his Mother. "Hello, Jieunah." he greeted with respect.

 

 

Jieun nodded and smiled demurely at him. "I heard you got married. Chukhahae!"

 

 

He observed her, but he couldn't see even a bit of resentment and bitterness in her face from the news that he's married now. She was the woman that his Mother brought with her the last she visit to encourage him to get married.

 

 

Jieun is pretty, smart, rich and came from a Catholic boarding school. She was so kind and religious, he was surprised that she still haven't became a nun. But whenever he looks at her, Myungsoo couldn't feel the mixed, confusing and crazy emotions that he felt the first time he met his wife.

 

 

He nodded and smiled back. "Thank you. Let's go, I'll take you both home to meet my wife."

 

 

After putting all the baggages of the two woman on the car, Myungsoo drove back home. The moment they opened the front door, Hana came running to them.

 

 

"Granny!" she happily greeted.

 

 

The old woman happily hugged and kissed her granddaughter. "My baby girl! How are you? Have you missed granny?"

 

 

"Yes, Granny!" the little girl answered enthusiastically.

 

 

Myungsoo silently told the maid to take care of the baggages before going to his wife's side. When he met Jiyeon's eyes, he didn't need to ask if she was okay. There was an obvious fear on them, but it was obvious that she could face his Mom whatever may happen.

 

 

This past days he had been watching his wife closely while taking care of her, he made sure to get to know her more better. What are her likes and dislikes. What can make her angry and scared. And in his opinion, it was worth every moment.

 

 

Wrapping his arm on Jiyeon's waist and silently sending his support to her before looking back to his Mom and niece. He didn't saw the confused but grateful glance she gave him.

 

 

"Come on, Granny, I'll introduce you to Aunt Jiyeon." Hana pulled her Grandma towards the couple.

 

 

Myungsoo tightened his hold on Jiyeon when he felt her body froze an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter