Chapter 14

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look like you're in a deep thought, Jiyeonah."

 


Jiyeon was startled by Sooyeong's greeting which disturb her thoughts. She took the chance to hide from the guests and went to the garden. Everyone is busy since today is the flight of Sooyeong and Jieun to London. She still couldn't get the pregnancy thing off her mind which Myungsoo had said to her.

 


"Omma." she greeted while smiling. "Are you ready? I thought you're with Jieun?"

 


The old woman nodded her head and walked beside her. "I'm all ready since last night. I'm just waiting for Jieun. She's scared that she might leave something here so she started packing her things again."

 


That made her laugh. She then realized that she will be sad when the two are gone. "Just a little bit of patience, Omma."

 


Sooyeong laugh with her. "Of course."

 


Her mother in law stopped laughing and looks like thinking while staring at her like she was reading right through her soul. "Is there a problem, Omma?"

 


"Oh, there is none, Jiyeonah. I just notice that this is the first time we had the chance to talk with just the two of us since I came here."

 


She blinked and realize what she said was true. "Ah neh, you're right, Omma. Usually, Hana and Jieun are with us or around us. And sometimes, Myungsoo was watching us."

 


The old woman nodded and sat on the nearest garden bench. "I just want to thank you for taking care of Hana, Jiyeonah."

 


Jiyeon answered her with a warm smile. "That's nothing, Omma. Your granddaughter is very adorable and It's not that hard to love her."

 


"Then what about my son?"

 


She stilled. She wasn't expecting that question and didn't quickly caught it. "Neh?"

 


"I just notice that this past few days you two seem to have a problem. And sometimes, I can see that whenever you stare at him you look like you don't understand him. Thankfully, you two are inlove with each other."

 


She blinked. This was not a subject she wanted to deal with right now, especially with her mother in law.

 


"Oh, come on now, Jiyeonah." Sooyeong answered smiling. "Whoever may look at the two of you, they will see just how much you mean to each other."

 


'Right.' screamed the part of her mind cynically. Of course, she mean something to Myungsoo. She was only a means to an end. And she didn't mean even a tiny bit for him and that made her to get annoyed to herself because she let herself be hurt for that.

 


"See, just like what you're doing right now."

 


Jiyeon stared at her mother in law in guilt. "Neh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter