Chapter 17: Ending

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you ready guys? This is it... Happy reading 😚

__________________________________________


When Myungsoo arrived at the Park's mansion, he rush to get inside the house quickly. There, on the living room he saw Jiyeon sitting on a couch with her head down like she was crying. Damn, why was she crying? He had the urge to run to her side and hug her tight and never to let her go but he can't. Reminding himself about the promise he made that he will be calm when talking to her.

 

He walk towards her and while he was getting nearer he saw a bandage on her neck. Sitting beside her, he touch her hand softly. When Jiyeon felt his touch, she looked up and he saw her face wet from tears. She gave him a mild smile.

 

"Myungsoo..."

 

His heart beats faster again. There was just something about the way she said his name that was intoxicating his entire being. She made it sound so precious... so special.

 

He force himself to talk. "What happened to you? Why do you have a wound on your neck? Did you get into an accident?" he ask worriedly.

 

Her smile grew lightly before answering him. "Let's just say that I had a fight with a pretty cat."

 

A suspicion made Myungsoo's face became dark along with the fear that something much worse might have happen to his wife. "Damn it!"

 

"It's not bad as it looks, Myung." she whispered. "It doesn't matter anymore."

 

"I know that there's only one person who can do this." he said through gritted teeth and looks like he was ready to kill. "I can't just let anyone to hurt you, especially someone like Hyeri!"

 

Jiyeon felt like she couldn't do anything to what her husband wanted to do. "What are you planning to do?"

 

He clenched his fist. "I'll start by banning her from any social gathering that requires my presence. I'm sure that will kill a social climber like Hyeri."

 

"You really don't have to do that, Myung."

 

"You're my wife and I can't let anyone to hurt you!" he said angrily and took her hand. Excitedly wanting to feel it's warmth. "I'm very sorry about Jihoon."

 

Her lips quivered. "Me too."

 

"You should've called me to help you for his funeral."

 

"It wasn't necessary. I can do all the arrangements." she said in low voice with her tears running down her cheeks.

 

Myungsoo hurriedly wiped them off. "Babe, why? Was it because of Jihoon?"

 

She shook her head and wiped her tears herself. "No. I've redied myself from Jihoon oppa's death long ago. I'm just annoyed to myself right now."

 

"Why is that?"

 

Jiyeon met his eyes and laughed. "Because I'm stupid."

 

He stared at her confusedly, didn't understand what she meant. She stood up making him missed the warmth of her hand. "I was supposed to be in Tuscany by now to forget about everything that happened in my life. Actually, my plane tickets are still on my bag. But... at the last minute, I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter