Chapter 11

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo, I'm not sick anymore. Why can't I still get out of this bed?"

 

Myungsoo frowned at his wife, that's when Jiyeon knew she wouldn't win against him so she pouted. "Your fever just got down, what if you'll have a relapse?"

 

"But I feel fine!" she protested. "Jihoon oppa badly needs me right now. I can't just leave him like that!"

 

Crossing both of his arms on his chest, he stood infront of the door indicating that he was ready to stop her from coming out of their room if needed. "Do you really think that you can take care of your brother in that kind of state? Will you use your mind! When Jihoon saw you like that, his condition will only get worse because he'll be worried."

 

She knew that her husband is right. Honestly speaking, she was grateful that he was taking care of her personally while she's sick. But she won't fall for his thoughtfulness. Because when Myungsoo grew tired of her and leave her, she will be like a broken pot that can't be whole again.

 

"Please, Myungsoo." she continue pleading. "I just want to see my brother."

 

"No." he shook his head hardly and with his dark eyes she could see that he really won't break his decision. "If you think that I would just let my sick wife go anywhere, then you have another thing coming!"

 

Jiyeon lost her hope. Tired, she rest her back onto the pillow then sadly look elsewhere while pouting. "How you must really hate me."

 

She didn't saw how he clenched his fist tightly and the hurt that crosses his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but got interrupted when someone opened the door. Hana rushed in.

 

"Aunt Jiyeonie!" the child exclaimed then jumped up the bed and hug her. She hug her back too. "Auntie, I heard you're sick. How are you feeling? Don't worry, I'm here now and I'll take care of you."

 

She hug the child tightly and felt her heart melt for the little girl. "I'm fine now, baby girl, don't worry. I don't have fever anymore."

 

"Is that true?" the girl ask with tears on the sides of her eyes.

 

Jiyeon was about to answer but Myungsoo got first. "Your Aunt Jiyeonie is still not well, Munchkin. That's why Uncle is so happy that you are here to help me take care of her."

 

Hana's face lit up. "Really?" The man nodded while smiling making the littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter