Chapter 1

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Mr. Kim Myungsoo? I want to talk to him." Jiyeon demanded to the maid who opened the small gate for people to get in. She was outside the mansion owned by the man she was looking for.

 

The middle age woman dropped her jaw from shock. "N-Neh?"

 

Since Jiyeon couldn't wait any longer to be invited to get in, she stepped inside startling the maid and walked pass her. She was walking fast towards the huge house and pushed open the grand front door then barged inside the house. "Where is he? Tell him I wanna talk to him."

 

"J-Jamkkanmanyo, Agasshi!" The maid got back into her senses by what Jiyeon did and followed her. "You can't just go and barge inside the house like that!"

 

"Pick." she said with her eyes raging in fire and went to stand infront of her. "You will call him or I'm going to make a mess around here?"

 

The woman blinked and stepped back from fear. "W-What is your name, Agasshi? So I can tell my Master who is looking for him?"

 

"Park Jiyeon." she answered coldly.

 

The maid hurriedly went to her Master. She was left alone at the huge living room, thinking about all the things that happened to her the moment she came back here in Korea. A very bad news came to her when the plane she was on touched the airport.

 

Honestly speaking, she was nervous and scared. Kim Myungsoo was among the famous eligible bachelors in the country. He was, in fact, a shrewd businessman, a ruthless one. If only she have another option, she wouldn't be in this place but she has to do this for Jihoon. Her body was shaking in fear but she's trying to stop it.

 

She knows that the man didn't want to see nor meet her, how many times had she called and plead to his secretary to make an appointment for her to meet the Chairman of Kim Co. one of the biggest company in the country. But she always hang up on her. This is the only thing that she can think of.

 

Not to long the maid came back and told her what she didn't want to hear. "I'm sorry, Agasshi, but my Master said he's busy and also he doesn't have time to meet you."

 

"That can't be." she said back coldly. "Go back there and tell him that I won't come out of this house until he change his mind and talk--"

 

"And wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter