Chapter 09

don't fall in love with me

 

Chapter 09


 

 

“Hyung, can you help... Oh, hi Woohyun.” apparently Myungsoo just came back from shopping with his friend. Woohyun greeted him back with a ‘Hi, L’.

 

 

“L, it’s so heavy.” Someone shouted from the front door.

 

 

“Oh, right! Hyung help me for a second?” Myungsoo pleaded his brother. Sunggyu grumbled but rose from his seat to help his brother. Who could reject those pouty lips? Woohyun rose from his seat too to help them. “Woo, you don’t need to. Just stay there.”

 

 

Sunggyu came back with groceries on both of his hands. “Seriously, L. Did you just buy a whole of the market? Why did you need to buy so many things?” he asked his brother.

 

 

“I don’t know. I’m hungry but I didn’t know what to eat. So I just happened brought all the things.” Myungsoo shrugged. He walked to the living room casually, not a single thing on his hand, he just let his brother carried all the things himself. Lucky brat, had a brother who loves him too much.

 

 

“Only this kid would buy things like this.” Someone said. He entered the room, with groceries, L’s groceries, on both of his hands too. Somehow his face felt so familiar to Woohyun. “Oh, Hi Woohyun!” he said. Woohyun mouthed an ‘O’ when he remembered who he was.

 

 

“Hi, Sungyeol.” He greeted back the man.

 

 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at the two. “Do you know each other?” He asked, plopped down beside his brother. He massaged his hand.

 

 

“Ah, ne. Sungyeol helped me to find my classroom on the first day school.” Woohyun explained. “Thank you for the last time.” Woohyun thanked him.

 

 

“No problem.” Sungyeol said. “Since you are so cute.” He winked, made Woohyun blushed.

 

 

Sungyeol was a pretty lanky guy. He was so tall, more that 180 cm I thought? He had the model features. Pretty face, tall and thin body. His eyes were round and big. And he had puffy chubby cheeks. His smile was sweet with his pink gummy smile. Sungyeol was a first grader too like Woohyun and Myungsoo, but he was on the difference class.

 

 

**

 

“Hyung, we already brought so many clothes. I even cut my hair and went to the skin care. With this new appearance I could get a boyfriend right?” Woohyun called for Sunggyu to come to the rooftop after class. And when Sunggyu arrived, the first word he heard from Woohyun was not a greeting but a question if he would get a boyfriend. Sighed. Before Sunggyu could reply, Woohyun beat him first. “And I have my target.” Woohyun sang a song.

 

 

“Target?” Sunggyu raised his brow.

 

 

Woohyun nodded his head vigorously. “Sungyeol.” He said. “Hyung, you should help me to get a date with him.”

 

 

“Sungyeol? As in Lee Sungyeol?” Sunggyu almost chocked to death. He cleared his throat a bit. “Look, Woohyun. I think that’s not a really good idea. Since you haven’t....”

 

 

Woohyun cut him off. “Oh, come on Hyung. Help meeee... he is so cute and really kind. I already like him from the first time we met. I bet he will like me too. He even called me cute yesterday.” Woohyun clunk on Sunggyu’s hand. he gave him his puppy eyes look. “Please? Please? A pretty please with a cherry on top?”

 

 

Sunggyu turned his head to the side. Defeated.

 

 

**

 

 

At 7 A.M on the Sunday morning, Woohyun already stood in front of the Kim’s front door. Sunggyu opened the door with a half hearted. From the grumpiness level, Woohyun knew that Sunggyu just woke up when he pushed the bell’s button. Woohyun gave him his best smile, while Sunggyu just grunted. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and let Woohyun in.

 

 

After Sunggyu cleaned himself at the bathroom, they went to Sunggyu’s bedroom. He opened his wardrobe and pulled out some clothes. Sunggyu rolled his sleeves. “We only have 2 hour more. Let’s begin our lesson.”

 

 

“Where will you go for your date?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“ Well, I don’t know. I don’t really talk about it with Sungyeol. Maybe we’ll just grab something for lunch. And walked around the park?” Woohyun titled his head to the side.

 

 

“hhmm...” Sunggyu thought for a bit. “Since you don’t know where you will go for the date, then I suggested simple and minimalist clothes.” Sunggyu looked at the clothes scattered on the bed. “There are three color rules you need to follow. This will help you to restrain choosing any garment or accessory too lavish, and retains a quintessential element of minimalism.”

 

 

Sunggyu picked a simple burgundy polo shirt and jeans. “Try this.” Sunggyu said. For the shoes, Sunggyu picked a pair of black toned leather boots. He eyed him for a while. “hhmmm... good, the burgundy color emphasized your skin and hair color. But I think I will change the boots with hi tops, looked younger.” Sunggyu picked a hat and put it to Woohyun’s head. “A hat is a statement piece that will preserve a gentlemanly respectability.”

 

 

Sunggyu took a step behind, “Okay. It will be good enough.” Sunggyu said. Woohyun just stayed still there. “What?”

 

 

“That’s it?” Woohyun asked. “I go to your house at 7 a.m. I thought...”

 

 

Sunggyu shrugged. “I don’t ask you to come this early. Besides, a man doesn’t need too much time to get ready.”

 

 


 

I feel bad for abandoning this fic :(

Next will be wooyeol date~ but I will update my other story first: tears drop. Check it if you haven’t. It’s angst!woogyu though :/

is anyone could see my story on woogyu tag? because i can't... i even search at rated section but it won't appear ;A;