chapter 08

don't fall in love with me

 

Chapter 08


 

 

Woohyun watched in awe. He was looking at the mirror. He never thought what Sunggyu said about ‘plan’ was to go to salon and cut his hair. His hair was died with red color and was cut shortly. He is looked so fresh like that. The hair stylish messed his hair a little, the gel made a messy yet a y look. His bangs was cut too, so you could see his face clearly now.

 

 

“You look good now.” Sunggyu made Woohyun jumped. Sunggyu rested his body to the wall with a smile on his face, hands crossed on his chest.

 

 

“Aaa... thanks hyung.” He said, looking at his hands. Somehow he felt heat rose to his cheeks.

 

 

“Ready for our next plans?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“Next plans?” Woohyun didn’t know there’re still another plans. Woohyun raised his face, looking at Sunggyu. But he immediately regretted it. Sunggyu was cut his hair too when he waited for Woohyun. Sunggyu’s hair was died too like him and his bang was cut even. He is looked younger and cute. Woohyun almost squealed when he saw Sunggyu. Woohyun cleared his throat. “Plans! Yeah... plans.”

 

 

***

 

 

Their next destination was the skin care center. “eerrmmm... hyung, what are we doing here?” he asked.

 

 

Sunggyu took woohyun’s arm and put his arm beside it. “Look! Your skin is so dark and not healthy. It’s so dry, must be because you always stayed under the sun unprotected.” Sunggyu nagged. Woohyun’s skin is brownish, while sunggyu is white pearl. “So, we are here to make your skin healthier.”

 

 

Sunggyu dragged Woohyun inside. There are a lot of women, if I must say, there are no men. They giggled when they saw the two good looking boy came inside. The receptionist welcomed them. “May I help you?”

 

 

“This kid.” Sunggyu pointed to Woohyun. “Need some skin treatments.”

 

 

The receptionist nodded understanding. “What is your name sir?” she asked.

 

 

“Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.” he answered.

 

 

“Okay, Nam Woohyun-ssi, please follow me.” She smiled sweetly.

 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu followed her to a white room. There is a doctor back facing them. “seongsangnim, here is the patient.” The doctor just waved her hand, still back facing them. “I’ll leave you here.” said the receptionist.

 

 

“Please, take a seat.” The doctor said. Now the doctor faced them. She is so pretty, too pretty I must say. She looks like a doll. Her skin is so white and smooth. “Well, which one is Mr. Nam?” she asked. Woohyun raised his hand. The doctor smiled then stood up from his chair. “Mr. Nam please follow me first, we need to check your skin first.” Sunggyu gave a reassuring smile, and then Woohyun followed the doctor to a room. Little did he know, he will regret it later.

 

 

**

 

 

Woohyun crossed his arms while pouting. His face red and felt numb. “Yah! Stop sulking would you?” Sunggyu said. Woohyun gave him a deathly glared, not like Sunggyu felt intimidated by the glare though.

 

 

Woohyun kept sulking at the corner. He was in a battle not to scratch his face because it is so itchy. The doctor gave him some medicine and gel for his skin and it made his skin burn and so itchy. “ARRRGHHHHHHH.” He can’t take it anymore. Woohyun’s hand was ready to scratching when a hand prevented it.

 

 

 “Don’t scratch it.” Sunggyu said. He put woohyun’s hand down.

 

 

“But it is so itchy.” Woohyun whined.

 

 

“That’s mean the medicine is work.” Sunggyu nagged. “Here, let me look at your face.” Sunggyu placed his hands on both of woohyun’s cheek. He observed woohyun’s face closely. Woohyun’s face was red not only because the medicine, but because sunggyu’s face just an inch closer. Sunggyu blew his face to make it cooler, making his eyes fluttered. “There. Don’t you dare scratching it okay?” Sunggyu put his hands down, making the younger pouted again, but Sunggyu read it wrong. “Aigoo~ are you still mad at me?”

 

 

“ahhh... an” Woohyun was cut by Sunggyu.

 

 

“Arasso. I’ll treat you ice cream. So, stop sulking would you?” Sunggyu said. Hearing ‘ice cream’ made woohyun’s face lit up. He nodded vigorously.

 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu walked side by side, enjoying their ice cream together. Woohyun had his strawberry ice cream while Sunggyu had the vanilla one. It is quite funny that they eat ice cream since the weather is so cloudy right now. “Thanks hyung.” Woohyun chirped. Sunggyu just nodded his head, when suddenly the rain drop fell to his head.

 

 

A rain drop turned out to be storm. They run to protect them from the rain. “My house is near.” Sunggyu took woohyun’s hand and bring him home. They were soaked when they reached sunggyu’s house. Sunggyu gave Woohyun a towel and let him used the shower on the second floor.

 

 

Woohyun just finished his shower when he realized that his clothes were drenched by the rain. Woohyun wrapped the towel around his waist and came out from the bathroom slowly. “Sunggyu hyung.” He called the elder.

 

 

Sunggyu heard his name was called by Woohyun. So he went to the second floor. He stopped on his track when he saw the half Woohyun. “urmm.. Hyung, may I borrow your clothes? Mine is drenched from the rain.”

 

 

Sunggyu turned his head to the side, can’t looked at Woohyun. “Umm... okay, wait a second.” Sunggyu then went to his room to get some clothes for Woohyun. Sunggyu grabbed long sleeves white t-shirt and a trouser, then gave it to Woohyun. Woohyun went to the bathroom to change his clothes. The clothes were too big for him so he needed to roll the trouser or else he would trip down.

 

 

Sunggyu was at the kitchen to make some hot chocolate when Woohyun came down. Woohyun was looked all so squishy with the too-big-shirt. “Drink this. But be careful, because it’s still hot.” Sunggyu said. Then the two of them went to the living room. They awkwardly sat side by side at the sofa. Since nothing to say between of them, there is silence enveloping them. Just the sound from the TV and the slurping sound they made when drank the hot chocolate.

 

 

That is, until a sound came from the front door. “I’m homeeeeeeee~.”

 

 


 

Here’s an update~

The story flow is quite slow but on the next chapter, something big will happen *evil laugh*

Don’t forget to keep subscribing and commenting :D

This author-ssi is love you *gave a wet and sloppy kiss* /eeww~

 

Comments reply:

@miss-simple : muahahahha... You naughty reader, what are you thinking? xDD

@moodytabby : kekekeke... sunggyu is not that evil :3

@hamgyuLOVER : here is the plan xD