chapter 06

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 06


 

 

Woohyun sat at the soft cushion while three pairs of eyes watched him closely. Sunggyu and Dongwoo crossed their arms and hoya eyeing him from head to toe making Woohyun felt uneasy. Woohyun shifted a little. “This is unbelievable.” Hoya spoke up.

 

 

Sunggyu nodded in agreement. “I know right.”

 

 

Woohyun looked at them like a lost child. “Well, hyung. Good luck.” Dongwoo patted sunggyu’s shoulder. He and hoya then back to their position.

 

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” Sunggyu shouted. “Help me here!”

 

 

“Sorry hyung, there is some little cutie need my help at the cashier~” hoya skipped and went to the cashier. Dongwoo just giggled and let him alone with Woohyun.

 

 

“aish! You...” Sunggyu sighed. He put his hand on his waist looking at Woohyun. “You... you, follow me.

 

 

They stood in front of large mirror. “Let’s we start lesson number one: body type.” Sunggyu said. He turned around so he faced Woohyun now. “First of all, you know that body has a lot of shapes and size, right? And for every man there are fabrics and styles that best compliment their individual body type. Minimize the attention paid to certain physical features and thus downplay their significance.”

 

 

Woohyun blinked his eyes. This is the first time he heard Sunggyu talked so much, and it’s amazed him. “Note number one, every man could improve his appearance with the help of a skilled tailor. A tailor with both talent and an eye for style is rare – if you find one, build and maintain that relationship. Do you understand?” Sunggyu said. Woohyun just stood there and looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu cleared his throat and continued,”So, what do you think is your body type?”

 

 

Woohyun snapped form his thought. “errmm... I don’t know. I mean, I’m not too tall or too short. I have muscle, but not too big, and I’m not skinny too. Average, maybe?” he said unsure.

 

 

Sunggyu eyeing him from head to toe. No, he is not checking him up. He just wanted to make sure what woohyun’s body type is. Well....... just a little maybe.

 

 

This is the first time Sunggyu looking at Woohyun this closely. He never realized that Woohyun is built well. His skin is tanned, but not overly tanned, it’s a healthy one. Maybe because Woohyun used to play outdoors. And he has lean muscles, not too big, just a perfect one. It’s really suit him though. Woohyun has a pretty face and his height is just average, it will be weird and a little creepy if he had bulking muscles. Even he can’t imagine it.

 

 

“hhmm.. Yes, I thought you are in the average category.” Sunggyu finally said. “It’s a good thing though.”

 

 

“Good thing?” Woohyun asked.

 

 

“Yes, the average type can fit with anything. Anything would look great on the average type. If you are in this category thank your parents, dress neatly, pay attention to your complexion/fabric combinations, and wear the right clothing for the occasion.” Sunggyu told him.

 

 

“Okay, because you can fit any type of clothes we can continue to the next lesson: colors. I realized that you like to use so many colors on your clothes.” Sunggyu remembered how Woohyun combined the orange shirt with some red pants and a big red hat. He shivered by remembered it.

 

 

“It’s not bad to use some colors, because it can set yourself apart and showcase some true personality. But, there is a misconception that when you pull on bright colors you are afforded unlimited freedom as long as it reflects your personality or makes you stand out. Outfitting yourself with an unconsidered selection of colors may make you look as if you have no clue as to what you are doing.” And it’s true. Woohyun took a note for that.

 

 

“Notes, take additional care on how similar, complementary and contrasting colors combine, and keep a simple color wheel either in your mind or on your phone the next time you go shopping.” Sunggyu said.

 

 

“What you need to bear in mind when utilizing bold colors is that you should be trying to neutralize them by integrating neutral layers and key pieces. There is a hint to neutralize the bold color by catch the eyes using some subtle patterns or graphic prints on things like t-shirts.” Sunggyu moved to looking for some outers for Woohyun.

 

 

Sunggyu took a light blue oxford shirt and a blue bold blazer. He threw it to Woohyun so he can try it. And the result is quite good, Woohyun was looked neat. Then Sunggyu gave him an orange color sweeter and some dark navy trouser. This one made Woohyun looked fresh. “Keep the trouser. You look good with it.”

 

 

“Now let’s we try some complementary colors.” Sunggyu took some yellow trouser which rather quite pale and bright. He combined it with a purple t-shirt. The purple t-shirt takes on a deeper and richer form. He layered it with a neutral anchor piece grey tweed blazer. This lets the yellow statement trousers shine as the main focal point, and the purple is just another small shot of vibrancy.

 

 

“One rule when you combine some contrasting colors, you should be careful and always look to keep one darker than the other.” Sunggyu said. He threw a patterned tie as an accent and navy as the dominate hue. White shirt anchored this look perfect and allow the red tie to really shine.

 

 

“Wow... Woohyun, you looked dazzling!” Dongwoo the one who watched them from the beginning commented.

 

 

“Of course he is. Who is the one that chose the clothes for him.” Sunggyu said arrogantly.

 

 

Hoya chuckled. “Yes, yes... you are, hyung.” He said just to make Sunggyu satisfied.

 

 

“Well, enough for today. Let’s just wrap up this for now.” Sunggyu said. “You need to experiment and found out what works for you yourself. What I told you today is just a guideline.”

 

 

Woohyun nodded at him. “Um! Thank you, Sunggyu hyung!” he smiled widely. Sunggyu’s hand felt itchy, somehow he wanted to pat woohyun’s head so badly.

 

 

Sunggyu suppressed the feeling and turned his heels and walked toward the door. “Don’t forget to pay the clothes.” He said.

 

 

“EEEEEEHHHHHHH?” Woohyun whined.  

 

 


 

Weeeeeee~ woogyu lesson no 1: fashion is finished. I hope today lesson will help you too xD

Is sunggyu fall for woohyun already? :/

I don’t think so~ it’s just chapter 06, we need some drama before they develop their feeling, right? No? kekekekke xDDD

 

I’ve reached 200 subbies!!!!! *for the overall subbie*

‎​*dancing* \(´▽`)/ \(»'⌣'«)/ \(´▽`)/ \(»'⌣'«)/ *dancing*

Thank you so much for everyone who subs me and gave comments! I’m really happy :* :* :*

 

I can’t wait for 8 may~ only tears release~

And 15 may~ infinite’s comeback~~~ *singing dorawa* LOL