Chapter 10

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 10


 

 

Sunggyu stood behind the big tree, hiding his body from the couple whose been walking aimlessly around the park. Sunggyu had his stalking attire, jacket, hat, and a scarf that helped him to cover half of his face. He even brought binoculars on his hand. He saw the couple through the binocular, cringed when he saw them laughed happily. Sungyeol must be told Woohyun some of his corny jokes.

 

 

After walking around, they finally decided to go to the COEX Aquarium, the largest aquarium at Seoul. They had thousands of fish and other sea creatures in 90 tanks. There were 12 different sections you could go around and took some pictures. Sunggyu saw Woohyun dragged Sungyeol to the underwater tunnel, eyes sparkled from the fascinating view.

 

 

“aawww~ this is so pretty.” A girl said to a boy, who was Sunggyu assumed, her boyfriend. She pointed to a very beautiful fish, with colorful fins which looked like wings. Her boyfriend ruffled her hair, saying the girl was prettier. Sunggyu smiled at the couple, they were so cute.

 

 

“waaaa~ this one looks so delicious.” Sunggyu’s eyebrows twitched in annoyance from the voice. Woohyun stuck on to the glass, leaving some nasty face print all over it. The WooYeol couple was busy looking at the deep sea fish. The delicious fish Woohyun was mention was the gigantactis, the deep sea fish with dorsal fin whose first filament had became very long and was tipped with a bioluminescentphotophore lure, which Sunggyu wasn’t even understand what it was mean, and found not so inviting for some appetite.

 

 

“Yeah, maybe we could make some sashimi.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the comment, but pouted when Woohyun gave Sungyeol some of his toothy smile. He huffed in annoyance and moved to the exit door.

 

 

**

 

 

Looking at the fishes indeed made them feel hungry, so the couple left the aquarium to eat their lunch at the small Italian café near. Sunggyu couldn’t believe this, from the entire restaurants why it should be pasta? With a swift motion he pulled out his phone and texted Woohyun.

 

 

From: Kim Sunggyu

To: Nam Woohyun

Yah! Why would you eat pasta for your first date?! It is the food you should avoid on the first date.

 

 

The message was delivered and Woohyun read it. He replied it fast.

 

 

From: Nam Woohyun

To: Coach Kim Sunggyu

Eh? Why? But I’m craving for spaghetti with prawns and rocket.

The fishes on the tanks just make me hungry ;A;

 

 

The phone vibrated, alerting Sunggyu for the new message. He read it fast, rolling his eyes for the tenth time this day. Urgh, this guy asked him for the date’s advice, yet ignoring it. Sunggyu texted him back.

 

 

From: Kim Sunggyu

To: Stone Head Nam Woohyun

But pasta is a nah-ah. It’s all oily and saucy, it will smear all over you. Not forgetting the garlic and chili, it stinks and if you are lucky enough, there won’t be the leftover on your teeth. In summary, it will leave a bad impression to your date.

 

 

Woohyun’s phone beeped once, signaling there were a message arrived. Woohyun picked the phone up, but halted when Sungyeol eyeing him. He gave him a smile. “I saw you texting a lot.” He said. Woohyun just gave him a sheepish smile, and then put the phone back at the table.

 

 

“Nah, it just my brother. He is just so noisy, grumpy and nagging a lot.” He said.

 

 

“Oh, you have a brother?” Sungyeol asked, and the conversation continued, leaving the nagging ‘brother’ behind. Sunggyu forked the garlic bread with so much force that he was earning a glance from the other customers. Snapped back to the reality, he bowed his head, embarrassed with his sudden action. Kim Sunggyu is a cool guy. Kim Sunggyu is a cool guy. He chanted like a mantra.

 

 

“Tifsh is wiali defisius~” Woohyun said with a mouth full with spaghetti and prawn, make the sauce splattered everywhere. Sunggyu scrunched his nose in disgust, and scrunching it more when he saw Sungyeol wiped the cream off Woohyun’s lips with the napkin. Woohyun gulped down the food. “This is so delicious.” He repeated. “Can I order this one again?” he asked Sungyeol with face full of anticipation.

 

 

“Sure.” Sungyeol answered him, kind of amused with Woohyun’s appetite. So, they ordered more food for their table. Sunggyu whose been listening to them the entire time banging his head slowly to the table. This guy is impossible, Sunggyu thought to himself.

 

 

From: Kim Sunggyu

To: Gluttony Nam Woohyun

Dude, you should stop eating. What are you? Some eat-everything-champion or something :|

 

 

Woohyun coughed when he read the message.  Sungyeol immediately gave him a glass of water which he gladly accepted. Suddenly Woohyun slammed the table surprising Sungyeol. “I’m full. Let’s go to the beach.” He said.

 

 

**

 

 

As cliché as it sound, the couple ended their first date watching the sunset at the beach. Sunggyu had his binocular on his hand, watching from a far under the palm tree’s shadow. The couple was walking along the seaside, talking and laughing something.

 

 

Suddenly, Woohyun stopped on his track, looking at Sunggyu’s direction. Sunggyu found uneasy feeling, Woohyun won’t confess to Sungyeol, right? Sunggyu crooked a brow, as if asking him. Woohyun’s hands made a fist and nodded his head slightly, making the older man watching him in horror. Sunggyu immediately pulled his phone and texted Woohyun with a flash speed.

 

 

From: Kim Sunggyu

To: I-don’t-want-to-know-more Nam Woohyun

Yah! Are you serious? That was too fast!

 

 

Woohyun replied him in an instant.

 

 

From: Nam Woohyun

To: Coach Kim Sunggyu

Yes, I’m really serious. I can feel it, Hyung. I really really like him... so much. I will confess to him. Thank you so much for all of your training, hyung.

 

 

Sunggyu was cursing him. This kid... seriously is something. Sunggyu dialed his phone number, but Woohyun ignored the call. Sunggyu sighed in defeat. He really didn’t want to know anymore as he walked out from the scene.

 

 

“Something happened?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun who was been silent for minutes.

 

 

Woohyun shook his head and looked at Sungyeol. “Errmm... I want to say something to you.” He started. Sungyeol nodded his head and waited for Woohyun to continue. “Today is really fun. And I really am enjoying it.” He said.

 

 

Sungyeol grinned to him. “Yeah, me too.”

 

 

Woohyun gulped his saliva. “It is really fun. And I.... I think... that.... ireallyreallylikeyou.” He said rapidly.

 

 

“Eh, can you repeat it?” Sungyeol said.

 

 

Woohyun took a deep breath before talked slowly. “I think... I like you.” He closed his eyes.

 

 

“I like you too.” Sungyeol said, making Woohyun opened his eyes wide open. Sungyeol was there standing in front of him with a very cute smile saying he like him back. Woohyun jumped in happiness.

 

 

**

 

 

“I heard you go on a date with Woohyun today.” Sungyeol looked up from the magazine on his hand to the boy in pajamas.

 

 

Sungyeol smiled at him. “Yes, I have.” He turned his attention back to the magazine.

 

 

Being ignored like that, the boy took off the magazine from Sungyeol’s hand and threw it away somewhere else. “Are you having fun?” He asked, folding his hands over his chest.

 

 

Sungyeol took the boy’s hand and pulled him closer to him to sit on his lap. “I have sooooo much fun today.” He grinned, earning a pout from the boy. “Are you jealous, myung?” he chuckled. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, just stayed still on Sungyeol’s lap. Sungyeol his thigh slowly. “Hmmm... someone is jealous here.” He said.

 

 

“No, I’m not.” Myungsoo said.

 

 

“Yes, I can see that. Clearly.” Sungyeol said, still grinning widely. Myungsoo just pouted more and more. Sungyeol gave him a peck on those pouty lips. “You know I just do a favor to help your brother, right? Moreover it’s just a simple lunch.” he reasoned. “You know I only like you.” He whispered onto Myungsoo’s lips.

 

 

“Then don’t help my brother anymore.” He whispered back, capturing the lips into a sweet passionate kiss.

 

 

**

 

 

Woohyun was searching for Sunggyu after his date with Sungyeol over, but he couldn’t find the older boy anywhere, so he decided to just come to his house. Woohyun skipped happily, whistling some random Christmas song. He knocked the front door but no one answering him. “Sunggyu hyung?” he called. “L?” he tried again, but no one answered.

 

 

As a curious kid he is, he tried to open the door by himself, to found that the door was unlocked. So he invited himself to enter the house. “Hyung?” he called again. He walked to the living room and stopped dead on his track. He saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo were kissing on the sofa. Woohyun put his hand over his mouth, not believing what he saw. Woohyun moved backward, almost knocking the vase on the floor. He turned his body and with a fast movement ran to the front door.

 

 

Sunggyu was walked to the downstairs when he saw Woohyun ran to his front door. “Woohyun?” he called him, but the younger boy kept running. Sunggyu turned his head to the living room, shook his head when he saw his brother was lip-locking with Sungyeol. This was the main reason why he didn’t want to help Woohyun with Sungyeol. Because he knew that Sungyeol was dating with his brother.

 

 

Sunggyu let out a long breath. He ruffled his hair before with a swift grabbed his sweater and ran to search for Woohyun.

 

 


 

 

a/n. annyeong~ :p