Chapter 05

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 05


 

 

“Hyung, where are we going actually?” Woohyun and Sunggyu just came out from the bus. They agreed to go shopping after the school end. Woohyun just followed Sunggyu, not knowing where they are heading. He knew they’re going to shopping, but what he didn’t know is where the hell the mall is. They even took a train and a bus before walked down again.

 

 

Sunggyu sighed, “We’re going to my favorite shop.”

 

 

“Your favorite shop?” Woohyun asked. ”do you like to shopping, hyung?”

 

 

“Not really.” Sunggyu answered shortly. The two of them always did this from the first time they walked together. Woohyun will asked something and Sunggyu answered shortly. Woohyun talked so much while Sunggyu just answered with hummed or nodded. He just talked when it needed, with a short answered though. It’s not that Woohyun felt sad or angry, he is happy actually, there is someone who listen to his rambling.

 

 

Now Sunggyu and Woohyun stood in front of the largest mall in Seoul. Branded clothes and shoes, you name it, they have all of it. Not only that, there are salon, cosmetic’s shop, body shop, cinema, a very large food court, they even have gym there.

 

 

Woohyun was awed looking at that. Everything in there was shiny and blinding. Even the puppy inside the pet shop too! “Wow... Hyung, this is amazing.” Woohyun was mesmerized. 

 

 

He stepped forward, ready to enter the mall. But he was pulled away by Sunggyu. “Where do you think you are going?”

 

 

Woohyun was puzzled. “Inside?” he answered unsurely. “We are going to shopping, right?”

 

 

Sunggyu raised his eyebrows. “I’m just a mere student. There is no way I have money to shop there.” Sunggyu shook his head, disapproved. He grabbed Woohyun by his collar and dragged him. While Woohyun stretched his hand, still wanted to stay. He is being dramatic, screaming “puppyyyyyyyyyy~” while was dragged away.

 

 

“Can you stop it?” Sunggyu glared at him. He pouted to his hyung. Woohyun gave Sunggyu puppy eyes. But unfortunately there’s not effect.

 

 

Woohyun realized that Sunggyu stopped dragged him. He lifted his face. They stood in front of a clothes shop, which not really big or small. Sunggyu opened the door for Woohyun, he said to him “come.”

 

 

The bell rang when they came inside the store.  Woohyun stepped inside. The shop is small but cozy. There was not so many customers there. He looked around the shop, they had so many clothes there. There is shirt’s section, jean’s section, jacket’s sections, even accessory’s section.  

 

 

Woohyun was startled when something, someone, ran passed him quickly and jumped toward Sunggyu. “hyuuuuunggggiiieeeeee~” that person made both of them, he and Sunggyu, fell to the ground with a thud noise.

 

 

“Dongwoo, get off from me.” Sunggyu said to the brunette boy.  He pushed the boy with a lot of difficulty.

 

 

“But...but... I miss you hyung!” that Dongwoo guy said.

 

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Your fault ditched school for two days.” Another boy came. He has sharp eyes and muscular body. He grabbed Dongwoo by his collar and pulled Dongwoo off from Sunggyu.

 

 

“Thanks, hoya.” Sunggyu stood up and clean the dust on his jeans. Woohyun just stood there watched them, not clearly understood what was happening. “uuhhmm...” Sunggyu cleared his throat. “Woohyun, let me introduce you to my friends.”

 

 

“This is Dongwoo.” Sunggyu pointed to the brunette boy who just jumped at Sunggyu. “He is my classmate and my best buddy.” Dongwoo gave him a salute. Sunggyu ruffled his hair, making Dongwoo laugh. Somehow this Dongwoo guy gave a puppy vibrant around him.

 

 

“And this one is hoya.” Sunggyu punched his hand slightly. “He is my classmate too.” Hoya gave him a charming smile that will make girls go gaga.

 

 

“Hello, my name is Woohyun.” He introduced his self. He bowed 90o to the two of them. “Nice to meet you all.” Dongwoo and hoya bowed 90o too, but they bumped each other head when did that. Sunggyu laughed because of that.

 

 

 Woohyun titled his head slightly. ‘What is so funny?’ he thought. This is the first time he saw Sunggyu laughed. Sunggyu’s eyes become crescent and his laugh is cute for Woohyun’s. ‘Is it because he is with his friends?’ he thought again.

 

 

Hoya slung his right hand at sunggyu’s shoulder, while the other caressed his swelled head, who knew Dongwoo has a head as hard as a rock. “So, what makes you come here?” he asked.

 

 

Sunggyu turned his head. Now looking at Woohyun. He pointed his finger to him, while Dongwoo and hoya whistled.

 

 

“What?” he asked.

 

 


 

Gosh... my last update for this story is 3 months ago? /le cry

Soooooooo sorry for you guys ;A;

 

Weeeeeeeeeee~ Dongwoo and hoya appeared *throw confetti* LOL

Next chapter, we’ll start the lesson xDDDD Anticipated much? Kekekekeke~

 

who do you think will fall in love first? is it sunggyu or woohyun? *evil smirks*

Subscribe and comments!!! :D