chapter 07

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 07


 

 

Sunggyu stood beside a large clock at the park. He looked at his watch, 11.15 am. That Nam Woohyun was late. “Tch.” Sunggyu didn’t like to wait. He rolled his eyes and ready to leave when someone shout his name. “Hyung! Sunggyu Hyung!” Woohyun ran to him, waving his hand.

 

 

Sunggyu raised his brow. “You late.” Sunggyu said not amused. 

 

 

Woohyun rested his body after reached Sunggyu. “So... sorry, hyung.” He panted. “I overslept.”

 

 

Sunggyu’s eyes twitched when he heard that. First, he didn’t like tardiness. Second, the reason is unacceptable. Sunggyu wacked woohyun’s head. “Ouch! Hyung, that’s hurt!” Woohyun whined cutely.

 

 

Sunggyu huffed. “Treat me lunch.” Then he walked away.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung! Waitttttt.” For the second that day, Woohyun ran.

 

 

***

 

 

Sunggyu widen his eyes. Yes, those tiny eyes can be widening, literally. He shocked at the view in front of him. Woohyun was eating his fourth serve now. Who knew that small and thin male is a glutton? Even Sunggyu felt full just looking at him. “hyeong.. Don yu it?” Woohyun said while munching his food.

 

 

His food was out from his mouth when he talked. “Yah! That’s gross... aisshh.” Sunggyu threw him his napkin.

 

 

Woohyun took the napkin and wiped his mouth. “sorry.” He said. “Don’t you eat, hyung? I thought you said you are hungry.”

 

 

“I’m full just by looking at you.” Well, this should be heard as some sweet words at some romantic movies, but unfortunately Sunggyu said it with sarcastic. “How come you can eat this... this much?” Sunggyu gestured to the stack of plates.

 

 

Woohyun scratched his head. “ahahahah... I don’t know. It’s a habit I thought. I used to be a soccer player, and I eat a lot to give me some energy.”

 

 

“hhmm... then you should change that habit of yours.” Sunggyu rest his chin on his hand. “Are you done?” he looked at his watch, it was pass noon. Woohyun nodded, he paid the food and the two went outside.

 

 

***

 

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were at the Inspirit shop, where they done the first lesson last time. “You’ve learned about how to dress last time, now we will learn about adding some accessory.” They moved to the accessory department. “Accessory would help you to add detail for your looks and add a simple touch of elegance.”

 

 

Sunggyu took some scarves made from silk. “Scarf can be used for both formal and casual outfits. This type of scarf could give a gentleman vibrant.” Then Sunggyu took a scarf with some pattern printed on those. “While this type of scarf or the bold colors one, can be used to give a colorful feeling when you use a monochrome outfit. On other way, you can use a plain color scarf to neutralize bold clothing, remember about our last lesson right?”

 

 

Woohyun nodded. Actually he was late because he had a hard time to pick some clothes for today. He didn’t want to disappoint Sunggyu. Today he wore a yellow shirt with a very big face printed on it and he wore a plain soft yellow blazer to go with it. Woohyun wore a dark blue skinny jeans and he looked really good in it.

 

 

“Okay, another item that could you added for your looks is hat. If you purchase high quality wool or felt version in a timeless color such as black, grey or brown, then you are sure to get continued use out of it within both your formal or smart-casual outfits.” Sunggyu said.

 

 

He took a hat from the counter then placed it to woohyun’s head. “Hhmm... Cute.” Sunggyu said absentminded. Sunggyu coughed when he realized about what he said. “Remember to remove hats when inside, as these small touches of personal etiquette also add that gentlemanly elegance to your overall nature and conduct.” Woohyun nodded.

 

 

“Okay, that’s the lesson for today.” Sunggyu said.

 

 

Woohyun coughed because of that. “Seriously? But... we just here for... 15 minutes!”

 

 

Sunggyu wacked Woohyun’s forehead. “That’s because you late.” Woohyun whined because Sunggyu wacked his head hard.  He took a mental note for not being late again if he had appointment with Sunggyu. “Actually, I had another plan for you today.”

 

 

Woohyun raised his brow. “Another plan?” he asked.

 

 

Sunggyu’s smirked somehow made Woohyun shivered. “Well, you would love it.”

 

 


 

 

Chapter 8 is on the way... chapter 7 of switch too

I’m in the middle of writing it~ while my other stories................. Just wait for the inspiration come to me =______________=”

I’m not in a really good mood lately. Soooooooooo comments and subscribes! So I’ll update faster~ *and longer, perhaps*