chapter 2

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 2





"woohyun.."

"woohyun-ssi.." *poke*poke*

" nam woohyun.. YAH NAM WOOHYUN!" woohyun jolted from his seat. "I'M HERE!" he shouted, made the whole class burst into laugh.

"great you are here now, we can continue the lesson" the teacher sighed while walking back to the front of the class. "just sit down. stop daydreaming and pay attention." Woohyun sit down just to start daydreaming again.





-lunch time-



"what was that, nam woohyun? You looked so distracted today. You paid no attention at all at Mr. Choi class" sungjong plopped down next to woohyun.

"uumm.. Nothing.. I just.. Bored?" said woohyun while eating his lunch. Sungjong raised his brow but not ask any further. Changing the subject, he asked about woohyun's plans to get a boyfriend.

"soooo.. Last Sunday, is it work?" he smiled. Woohyun frown then shake his head. "No" he pouted then told what was happened. Can't hold his laugh any longer, sungjong rolling on the floor while clutching at his stomach.

"ppffttt... Hyung, you're so adorable" he said. face red from laughing so hard. "yah! Stop laughing at me." he glared to sungjong.

"ne~ arraso.. Kekekeke AOOWW" sungjong giggled awarding him a whacked. "hyung~ why so mean??" he pout make woohyun smile a little. "that's because you're mean to me too!"

Chuckled, he asked his hyung again "then what happen next after you saw 'your angel' ?" woohyun sighed again for the hundred times today. "nothing..I said thank you then I introduce my self, said my name woohyun, freshman at woolim high school, expecting him to introduce himself. But he just stared at me like I'm an alien from planet mars! I even use my aegyo!" puffing his cheek from anger.

Sungjong can't help but laughing at his hyung cuteness. "aigoo.. You're seriously adorable.. What kind of man he is, ignoring you like that?"

"he is so cute. Have a white silky skin, small adorable eyes, puffy cheek that you want to pinch, pouty lips..like that man over there.." his sight fall to a man walking at the corridor. "yes, exactly like him..." silent took over " WAIT!! THERE HE IS!!" realization hit him, then he run to catch that man leaving sungjong alone.

"sunggyu-hyung?" sungjong talk to himself.





 





A/n: alloha~ sorry it took me long enough to update this *bow*
Thanks to new subscribers!!! And commentators too!!! *hugs*kiss*
Kinda dissatisfied with this story but I hope my write will be better. Hope you enjoy this story!
Just some question, is the story too fast or too slow? And do you want a short update but fast or long update but it will take me sometime to update it?