chapter 3

don't fall in love with me

Chapter 3





Woohyun turned left sharply, trying to catch his angel. "KID! DON'T RUN IN THE CORRIDOR!" the teacher scolded him but he ignored them. He saw the man went downstairs. didn't want to spend the time any longer, woohyun quickly jumped from the second floor.


"WATCH OUT!!!!" woohyun landed safely on his knees, made everyone watched his action in awe. He quickly stood up and walked toward the man.


"annyeong haseyo" he bowed. "my name is nam woohyun. Would you mind become my boyfriend?" he gave his best smile.


The man blinking his eyes twice before answered, " no, thanks." woohyun's heart broke into million, not, zillion pieces.


"eeeehhhhhhhhhh.... Why?? Whyy?? But whyyyyyyy????" he whined.


"look, do you even know my name?" he asked. Woohyun bit his lips then shook his head. "you know the answer then."


"Bu..but..."


"his name is Kim sunggyu. Second grade student. A honor student." a very handsome man suddenly appeared from nowhere and slung his hand on sunggyu's shoulder."now you know his name."


Sunggyu sighed. "What are you doing, L?"


"Help your love life." the L kid smirked and averted his eyes to woohyun. "I'm Kim myungsoo, Kim sunggyu's brother. But please call me L."


"nice to meet you, L-ssi. I'm nam woohyun." woohyun bowed again.


"I know." L chuckled.


"eeehhhh???do you know me?? How come?" he shocked.


"of course, we are classmate, pabo." he laughed looking at woohyun dumbfounded.


"REAAALLLLYYYYY????" woohyun seriously shocked. He never saw L before, or so he thought.


L laughed once again, while sunggyu looked at them uninterested. sunggyu was going to leave, but myungsoo prevented to. "hyung~ where are you going?"


"class. You can continue your chit chat with him." he eyed woohyun, then walked away.


"aish~ why so cold!"




**




"hey, L. You really don't mind if I come to your house?" woohyun and myungsoo walked side by side after school, going to myungsoo's house.


"of course I'm not." he smiled assuring.


"and why do you want to help me, again?" woohyun looked at myungsoo now.


"because I'm a nice person." he shrugged.


"well, very nice of you then." woohyun took a large step to catch myungsoo.


Myungsoo slowed down his step and sighed. "my brother is actually a nice person you know." he stopped. "here we are. Welcome to Kim family residence."


The house not really large nor small. It was colored snow white with red roof. At the front there is a little garden with a lot of floral. The environment gave the home vibe.


"come in" myungsoo gave woohyun a sign to come in.


"excuse me" he said. Inside the house is so cozy and homey. He looked around the house. There's a lot of sunggyu's and myungsoo's childhood pictures. They're so cute. "are you two leaving alone?"


"no, my parents on a trip. They'll comeback next week maybe." he answered. "come, we're going upstairs."



**



"I'm homeeeee~" sunggyu came home. He looked at the unfamiliar shoes but ignored it. must be myungsoo's friend. he thought.


"hyung, you're home already. Now come here with me." myungsoo dragged sunggyu to his room. "look, what we have here." he pointed to someone.


"isn't he the boy from earlier?" sunggyu raised his brow.


"annyeong hasseyo, I'm woohyun if you don't remember me." woohyun bowed 90degrees.


"annyeong." sunggyu bowed back to be polite. He eyed woohyun from head to toes. "you changed your clothes."


"yeah, I want to make over him. What do you think?" myungsoo said behind him.


"the clothes is good." he said, making woohyun grinned. "but the way you used it so wrong."


"eehhh.. Why?? Am I really not good?" woohyun really looked sad.


Sunggyu felt a little uneasy because of that. He don't like when people looks sad. He walked to woohyun direction, then slowly unbuckled his belt.


"wha...what are you doing?" woohyun panicked.


"just shut up and stay still." sunggyu said. He looking around at the piles of clothes. He took another belt and a shirt. "try this." he said.


Woohyun wore the shirt that sunggyu gave. Sunggyu looked at him, face still dissatisfied. He rolled the sleeves a little and ed the first and second button. "it is better." he smiled a little, satisfied with his work.


Woohyun looked at himself on the mirror. He really is looked better. "woooww.. You've done a great job."


"of course I am." sunggyu scoffed.


"thank you." he smiled genuinely. "with me like this now, do you want to become my boyfriend?" he asked shyly.


"in your dream." sunggyu rolled his eyes. Make the younger pouted.


"hey, woohyun-ssi. Why did you want to become my boyfriend? You even don't know me" sunggyu asked him. He a little curious about it.


"it's just.. I'm searching for a boyfriend. And when I looked at you, you looks so shine and there is flower petals surrounding you." he answered shyly.


"flower petal?" myungsoo snickered. Sunggyu gave him a death glares.


"and why do you want to have a boyfriend?" sunggyu asked him again.


Woohyun pouted a little. "there is no one who wants to die , hyung. I want to feel how is it to be loved."


"you just want to know how it feels to be loved?" sunggyu paused a little. "then you're just a selfish person."




 



 



Finally an update ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm sorry it's so slow. *bow*bow*
But thank you for your patience.. I'm a really slow writer :(

Thank you for the new subscribers! And thank you for commenting. It's really made my day :D

I'm writing another story called "monster" and "rupin"
I hope you checked my other story too :D
I'm in the middle to write "monster" now, so anticipate for the update. For rupin, I have a writer block, but I hope I'm gonna update it soon!