Part 2

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, it was not too late to hit the shops. But, you couldn't let Jungkook walk outside in a police outfit. People would look at you weirdly, or worse, having other people to ask. Maybe there would be other officers, thinking he was at work but slacking off, hanging with you. The boy in front, were still playing with his baton. His skills were fragile, but he looked like a kid who found a lightsabre for the first time. It amused you, to see him like this. A human computer, playing around.

Thinking over the possibilities in your closet, there was no way he could wear any of your clothes. Fishing out your phone, you searched your contacts of possible guys, that you could get a favour from. It has been ages, since you had been speaking to any of them. But, there was this one guy. Kim Seokjin, or you preferred to just call him Jin. He was your manager, when you were an MMA fighter. He was always there, to get a hang of your schedules. A friend, but disappeared after you vanished from the media. Tapping on his name, you took a deep breath.

You sprinted towards your room, to rummage in your closet. Jungkook was right behind you, as he walked through the hallway. His eyes caught a room in the back, with the door barely open. Even squinting his eyes, he couldn't figure out what was in the darkness. Curiosity got the best of him, as he walked towards the room. His hand reached out, to grab the door handle. But your call, interrupted his investigation.

"Jungkook, come here for a sec" You spoke flatly, with your body half cramped inside the closet. He obeyed, walking in to see your posture of doggy style. "Erhm, yes?" He answered, making you get out of the closet. Your hair was a mess, after your clothes has been piling on top of you. A pink T-shirt were lazily in your hand, as you took a deep breath.

"I thought, you could wear this with your pants. Basically, without the officer shirt, you look like any other dude out there. But I only have this, because Jin's favourite colour is pink..." You suggested, holding up the big T-shirt. Jungkook didn't hesitate to nod, not knowing why it was a problem. Taking off the officer accessories, he lifted his shirt. Frankly, your eyes widened seeing his muscular shape. His defined six pack and tanned skin, made you almost droll onto the floor. You were paralyzed to see his half form, making him shoot a perplexed look.

"Is something wrong?" He questioned, looking down on his body. Making you shake your head, leaving your thoughts into a sealed box. "No, here." You spoke firmly, handling him the shirt.

Without thinking further, he put on the shirt. A baby pink, suited him even though for the colour. He didn't seem to hate it either, as he looked at himself in the mirror. He bit onto his lip, twirling around to see the oversize shirt in the reflection. "I look good" He stated, as a smile creeped on his lips. "Yeah, you do.." You commented, still thinking about his muscular body under those clothes. Your state was interrupted by your rumbling stomach, making you clutch to the soft flesh.

"Was that, a stomach growl?" He asked curiously, walking over to you. Blushing of the scene, he gestured a hand for you to take. Grabbing it, he swiftly lifted you from the ground. His palm was cold, but gradually warmer the longer you held onto it. The feel of his veins on the back of his hand, made you get chills. "Yeah, I haven't eaten yet" You chuckled, letting go of it. The cold taking over, as you saw his eyes glister at the sunlight. "You should eat then!" He suggested enthusiastically, headed towards the kitchen. His arms looking slimmer, by Jin's broad shirt. You ran ahead, stopping him from entering the kitchen, flaying your arms to the side. "WAIT!" You commanded, stopping him in his tracks. His eyes were widened, and eyebrows knitted of your outburst. Understanding his confusion, you coughed in response, letting your arms fall to your side. "I mean- We're going to the mall, getting you some clothes. I will just get something to eat on the way" You explained, making his facial features relax. A small chicken nod from him, made you exhale.

Within minutes, you went to grab your bag with your belongings. Checking if everything was okay, as you walked out of the door to have Jungkook follow along. It was weird, when this was the first time you went outside to shop, with someone else. Not a lot of friends has been at your place, or gone shopping with you. But this time, it was for Jungkook.

"Does your system know about fashion?" You questioned, walking alongside. The sun beaming, with the wind's breeze hit your neck. There would go some time, before you would arrive at the shopping centre, so you thought talking was better than silence. You heard him hum, before his mouth opened. "I know, when clothes are mixed well together. Master Namjoon wanted it to be a priority" He answered, making you chuckle. It wasn't surprising, that the great scientist has done that. Back in the day, Namjoon didn't hesitate to ask you to be his photographer, taking pictures of his well fitted outfit. High school would be boring without him, not having someone you could have a decent conversation with.

"What does Master Namjoon look like?" He asked curiously, making you furrow your brows. Were you the first person, that Jungkook have ever met? His oblivious face, clarified that it was the case. "He has big lips, dimples, brown eyes, tall, skinny, tan, purple hair and has a really wide smile." You tried to visualise it for him, but all he did was nod along. Maybe, Jungkook couldn't imagine what his creator looked like.

"Do you feel weird, not knowing who he is?" You asked, but felt regret shut you up. Jungkook was a robot, and you had no idea if he could mentally 'feel' something. Namjoon explained he could feel like a person, with pleasure but not if he could feel happiness, sadness of any kind. "I have a lot of questions, I want to ask him. But, I can't. It's like, being lost or abandoned. Is that what you meant?" He questioned back, making your jaw clench. His eyes narrowed, making him seem sad but still hopeful. Namjoon, was practically a dad for him. But all you could do, was shrug your shoulders in defence. You had no idea, what he had been installing in his brain. All you had to do, was fill in the blanks, was this what Namjoon meant?

"Oh we're here!" You blurted out, standing in front of the shopping mall. The various of people stepping by, making Jungkook's eyes follow along. You hit him on his arm, making him flinch. "Do not stare, that's rude." You commented, making him nod again. Even for your actions, he was nothing but a kid. Following order, as he was programmed.

"Let's go" You spoke gently, walking inside the giant shopping mall. Lights and signs flashing in his eyes, as he walked by your side. Bystanders staring, making him gulp to grab your arm. Your faced him, seeing the shock in his eyes. Chuckling of his behaviour, you put your hand on his. "It's fine, you're safe with me" You commented, making his shoulders fall. He exhaled, taking his hand away from you. Girls from afar, were whispering as they saw the handsome boy. Jungkook noticed the eyes that followed him, making him whisper in your ear; "Why is it rude of me to stare, but not for those girls?"

You looked at him and after, towards the girls on the bench. A simple eye contact, made them avoid your gaze. Their rudeness of looking, was noticeable with your harsh stare. After you assured they didn't look, you smiled at J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter