Part 1

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the year of 2045, everything has changed for the worse. Not far from Seoul, a war had broken out. A man named Min Yoongi, which were nothing but a leader of a cult, destroying and get what 'belongs' to him. His greed grew bigger, as more people understood and wanted the same. The past 4 years, had been hell around Asia, getting countries in ruins and suffering. The government, had been asking five scientists, to create a weapon, that will be used for when Min Yoongi had planned to attack South Korea.

Kim Namjoon was one of the few scientists, that were elected. He was rarely outside, or in the newspapers. But his high IQ and college degree had the government, to set him as their specialist in technology. He liked to be unknown, creating weapons for the military. He found a purpose in life, helping the ones in need for his brain. As months passed his weapons were soon outdated, as Min Yoongi copied his work. Namjoon needed to find another solution, with a hidden creation, that only he knew about. After years of studying the human body and technology, he has finally created what people would call a "cyborg". It wasn't just made of metal, but was partly human. His research on DNA and microorganisms to create human like skin and organs in his lab.

A cyborg, with the given name "JJ97". Metal, with human skin and microorganisms to give him senses. It was limited, but it was the effects that Namjoon could create. Namjoon dedicated his own blood, to let the human heart in JJ97's chest, run forever. Chords and the strongest metal, kept a shield around the soft place. JJ97, had no pain tolerance and bled blood which was stored for his skin to be moisturised. It was a side effect, that could cause problems if it wasn't solved, but even for the robotic skeleton, JJ97 looked like any human on earth. His skin and face, were to perfection but his brain was nothing more, than a computer. Even though, Namjoon was a clever scientist, he didn't know anything about human emotions, fighting or communications in the society. That's why, he sent his creation to you.

After going to high school and college together, he knew how smart you were in psychology and how physically strong you were. Seeing you at the MMA, rooting to win a fight, he knew that JJ97, could learn how to fight in your commands and strategy. Namjoon requested, as your best friend and mentor, to let JJ97 in your hands. You were doing nothing, after your latest accident that made you unable to fight against a component again. Your career as an MMA fighter has ended, leaving you as an asocial butterfly in your apartment, to gather courage to find a new spark to pursue.

Everything was the same, every day. The war was in the news most of the time, as you cooked breakfast. Eggs and bread were the same, tasted the same, but you didn't mind. You were stuck in a loop, without anything to change. Your black shorts and loose top, with the same hairstyle and makeup. Sometimes, you didn't know why you even got out of bed, to doll up. But you didn't want to let go of living either, as mornings turned to night. The only accomplishment, was the books in your room, that kept you occupied. The urge to work out as you used to, was picking on your skin. Your sister would sometimes call, to hear how you were doing. She was afraid, you had fallen into a depression, or even got insane. Asking if you would come visit her in Busan, but knew it was always a 'no'. After the final MMA match against Yoon Si-hyuk, she attacked with swinging your body in the air and against the ground. Your back took the fall, as you weren't prepared. Your spine took the break for it, getting the doctors to screw bolts in, keeping it steady. You could function like any other person, but there was a high chance your spine would break apart, if you ever began to fight again. Your spirit and career was falling apart in merely hours, getting insurance money to live off at home. The news was devastating, separating you from your friends and trainers in the MMA. Leaving yourself, to find the spirit in a new career. But everything seemed useless, without the feeling of victory. A book by your side, was all you got.

Since a year ago, you had been stuck in this loop. It was, until the day someone knocked on the door. The familiar sound echoing through the apartment, made you knit your brows. No one had been to your place in months, and you couldn't figure out, why someone would come. Your muscles flexed naturally, after being taught in self defends. Walking with light steps, to look in the peep hole. It was dark, making your conclusion clouded. Without a second thought, you opened the door. A box, taller than yourself and wider, with a mail man beside it.

"Is this Y/F/N?" He questioned, tapping onto his Ipad. You nodded, as he handed the squared pad and a touch pen. "Please sign here" He requested, while pushing the giant box inside your house. You were at loss for words, but signed it anyways. The mailman settled the box in your living room, flashing you a wink before walking past you. With swift movements, he took the Ipad from your hands. A delightful smile, with his eyes squinted made your loss of words, come back.

"Who's this from? And what is it??" You finally spoke, making him knit his brows. He shrugged his shoulder, as he looked upon the LED screen. "Erhmm... Kim Namjoon sent it. No idea what it is, since it's restricted to be government grounds" He answered back, making your eyes widen. "Government grounds?? What??" You blurted out, making him smile again.

Everything went upside down in your mind, as you were confused of the situation. The mailman left in a hurry, leaving you in the door way alone. It wasn't cold, but neither was it warm. August was known to be at the passing from summer to Autumn. With the birds chirping, you looked back inside, to see the box in full cover. It was just a regular cardboard box, it could be anything. Maybe it was the words from the mailman, that gave you an unsettling feeling about it. Why would your best friend, send you a giant box, under the government? Neither have you heard from him, since last month. Everything was a puzzle, while you walked around the box. Nothing indicated, what could be in it. Until, you noticed a small letter attached on the back. It was dirty, with black fingerprints on the cover. You chuckled, realising he might have been working, as he wrote the letter. Namjoon was usually rushing himself, forgetting to clean his fingers before touching anything. You missed talking to him, but right now, finding out what was in the box, was more important. Peeling off the red seal, you opened the letter.

Your eyes were scanning the paper, repeatedly. Nothing made sense, while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter