Part 10

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that faithful night, everything became a test of how long you could stay as teacher and student, making the finishing touches of his fighting moves, trying to smooth a kiss or two in between scenes. Jungkook learned to become free and less controlled by others, to learn what there was for him only. With you by his side, he felt complete and confident. Sometimes he was obedient, and sometimes he was stubborn because he knew that it was something you adored and got annoyed over. He loved to see your angry face, knowing he could soften you within seconds with his sweet voice and lips. You felt secure and warm, when your hands travelled along his body while cuddling on the couch. His lips placed on your head at random times, just because. It felt right and the butterflies in your stomach, kept growing. 

“Did I ever tell you how much I love it, when I can hear and feel your heart beat against my skin?” Jungkook questioned with his raspy voice, as the morning light shined through the blinds and his fingers along your puffed cheeks giving him a smile he remembered so well. 

“Only a thousand times” You chuckled, snuggling closer into his warm embrace. 

“Actually, 94 times” He answered, looking upon the ceiling making your brows scrunch in obliviousness that could be felt against his broad chest. “I remember everything, Y/N” He finished, letting his eyes fall on your tired form, knowing you were too nervous to catch his eyes. Your emotions were over the scale and he knew exactly why. 

“Y/N, look at me” It took all might to decide looking at him, sensing the way his muscles tensed and his eyes only on you. His soft brown orbs scanning every bit of your feature, giving you a crooked smile that didn’t help on your emotions being so close to him. 

“You look beautiful” He commented, making your cheeks flush as you tried to hide the embarrassment, putting your strength into getting away from him. But before you could far away from the couch, his strong arms pulled you back to be underneath him. His half body hovering above you, spreading your thighs with his own to let his hard member brush against your aching centre. Jungkook knew you better than yourself, and mainly because he’s a robot, he knows when you wanted to do it but were too embarrassed to say it out loud. 

His forehead coming close to match with yours and eyes never leaving you, indulging every bit of your soul into his system. 

“I love you…” He whispered, letting his lips brush against yours to receive a response. Your body is on fire by the touch, feeling his hips rock so softly against your wetness. 

“I love you too…” It has been such a common thing for over two months, that he has confessed his feelings and for you to respond with just the same amount of love. Making love, was occasional and when time was right. Kisses were shared in secret, until it became ecstasy and you couldn’t get enough of it. 

“You’re so ing gorgeous…” He groaned, travelling his lips along your jaw with eager hands underneath your loose white top. Hands embracing your s with the rough edge of his fingers twiddling with your , to let your whimpers cross his ears. His tongue playing with your skin, tasting it like it was the first time and knowing you are going crazy for him, wouldn’t make him stop. 

“Just take me already…” You moaned into his ear, biting it softly to hear a responding chuckle.

“Anything for you…” Just as much your kisses were like ecstasy, this were far more addicting than anything in the world. But it was also, your way of exploring and becoming one to feel whole.

Door knocked right on time as you both were done, letting Jungkook open it to find Namjoon with tipped glasses and a red nose. As usual, he had a tendency to get a cold in whatever season it was. He accepted the fact you and Jungkook has become a couple, despite the relationship between a human and a robot, is impossible. But there was something in his research, that were indescribable when you two became a thing. The radar getting out of control and the response of Jungkook, became more aware than the papers Namjoon had in his system. 

“Why is it so god damn cold outside” He cursed, letting his coat fall on a nearby chair while you poured some hot tea for the poor man. Holding back a smile, noticing the friendship that has developed since high school. His appearance has become more common, and you adored every minute you had with these two guys. Standing by the counter on the opposite side, while Namjoon sat across to indulge the tea, Jungkook came over to stand behind you with arms locking your body against the counter. His chin resting on your shoulders, making Namjoon look worried at the both of you. His aura changed, afraid what words would come out, if he actually told you why he was really there. You could easily sense there was something wrong when he avoided your eyes and his attention were only on the tea. 

“What’s wrong, Namjoon?” You questioned curiously, giving him the eyebrow and the distinct eyes that always made him speak. His bottom lip between his teeth, looking towards anywhere but you and Jungkook. You were prepared to hear another claim that robots and humans were far apart, to have feelings but his sentence made your blood freeze more than anything. 

“Jungkook is being exiled tomorrow morning for the war.” The words struck you like a sword, almost forgetting what the real purpose was for Jungkook to be here in the first place. The whole world seemed like a dark cloud evading and you could feel Jungkook’s jaw clench against your shoulder. The air between you, becoming cold and distant with the only warmth coming from the cup of tea. 

“I’m sorry…” Namjoon finished with a whisper, knowing how hard you were taking the news. The last thing he wanted, was for you to get hurt but this was why he let you take Jungkook in. You were so cold and distant, but learned to love again, with a robot. Jungkook’s arms gripped tightly around you without words, letting you absorb into him as the shock continued. You wanted to cry, scream that he shouldn’t go, but there was nothing for you to say in this matter. Worse came along, when you haven’t told him about the self-destructive bomb in his chest. 

Namjoon stayed for a while, explaining you that there is a possibility for him to come back again. Jungkook were going to a military base outside of South Korea, training with the rest of the soldiers to prepare for the war. What their mission was and how many lives it would cost if he didn’t go. Everything in your body was aching and it was eating you, like a monster under the bed as a child. Fear that were unable to overcome, without the help from someone. But when Namjoon left, everything went back to normal. Or so, that’s how you acted. The last thing you wanted, was for Jungkook to feel regret to go. He was made for war, a weapon and you should’ve known what were to come. Dinner were like usual, with the two of you sitting together in front of the TV. Your bodies closer than regular, knowing it would maybe be the last time this would happen. No words exchanged, than the sound of hearts beating in sync. The night came along with the cold air, making the grass whiter and prettier with glitter. You couldn’t sleep, thinking of Jungkook leaving, sitting on the balcony with a warm blanket as the only accompany. Until, Jungkook joined by your side. His arm swinging around so naturally, letting your head lean against his broad chest. His heart beating so painfully slow, that you couldn’t help but let a tear fall from your eyes. 

“I love you… despite being a robotic weapon. I will think about you every minute, with my heart only beating for you” He whispered, planting a kiss on your head. Tugging you in for a warm embrace, the kind you will never forget. Your tears unable to hold back, falling like a waterfall and your words inaudible. For the first time, Jungkook were crying too. There were no words, that could explain the pain you both had, knowing he would be gone by tomorrow. 

“I-I don’t want you to go-“ You choked, admitting the idea of him being exiled. There was no point in holding back, what you truly felt. Clutching tighter with your braided fingers, making his eyelids close of the sweet pain. “I love you so ing much…I don’t want you to go and never come back…” You cried louder, almost unable to stop. Your throat felt dry and the pain in your chest were like poison, killing you slowly. 

“I never told you…But you have a destructive bomb in your chest, that will have to be activated if nothing else works in the field…” You confessed within cries, making his arms tighten harder around you. 

“I know… I always knew… But I won’t use it” He replied softly, making your look up into his swollen eyes. Red from crying, mirroring your own. “But you have to… if you don’t… then they will come for us…” You mustered up the courage to reply with rational thoughts, that there was a reason it was made in the first place. His lips trembling, and his body tensing against you. 

“But I can’t leave you…” He cried, loud and clear that it was cutting through your heart. The last thing he wanted, was to abandon you, forever. “I love you so much, Y/N… Please never forget that..” He whispered to kiss your lonely lips, your hands remembering every muscle that were used for just this movement. You both tried to use the time together, as the best you could. Whether the destiny of pain is close, there was still time to cover it up with happiness that were there all along. The sound of the wind getting stronger, while your breaths is the heat source of a cloud, everything were silent and hollowing. 

“I love you too… I’ll never forget that..” You shed your last tear within his embrace, leading towards the warmth of a bedroom. The story you wrote together, as if it were meant to be when he had his first nightmare. Your voices colliding, spending time to appreciate every word, touch and feelings erupting, that you only could make together. 

The following morning, were dreaded out to last minute in silence. Your bodies close, and hearts even closer. It felt like you have said everything, but also not. It was like that for the both of you, but actions showed more than words. 

“It’s time” Namjoon stood in front of the entrance, hands hidden in his pocket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter