Part 9

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you say?” 

For a moment, Jungkook thought he misspoke. But seeing your smile evolve from the confusion that just occurred, he couldn’t get himself to continue to be quiet. 

“I love you” He repeated, once again with lips trembling. Your eyes growing wider and glistering by the lights above, you looked like an angel to him. Or so, you always looked like that to him. How your laughter is like music, the way you touched him so briefly by accident that could send electricity through his system, literally. He knew what he was, ever since the moment he opened his eyes. But, you always treated him like everyone else. It was back at the wedding, he knew that your eyes wandered towards him, despite his attention being somewhere else. Your jealousy level increasing, and your heart rate speeding when he caught you by ‘accident’. Jungkook doesn’t know a lot about love, besides what he reads from your library, but there was also something else he needed to understand in his lower region, that reacted each time he thought sinfully of you. 

“I love you too…” Eyes flaring, unable to believe your response to his blunt confession. Your body moving like a ballet dancer to straddle him, with soft and slow kisses on his forehead, cheeks and lips. Sweet and delicate, like the flowers blooming in spring. He remembers every curve of your body, your scent and the sounds you made when he touched you. Not because it was a part of his system, but something he recognised by heart. 

Lips moving like a dream, fulfilling his deepest desires to move across the line you never crossed before. His finger slipping underneath your red sweater, revealing the jeans line to see more. 

“Can I…?” He questioned with a whisper, separating your lips to confirm your answer. Nodding along with an inaudible yes, he pushed the sweater above your head, revealing every bit of glorious skin. Feeling embarrassed of his eyes eating you raw, it was like being exposed of your deepest secrets. Like a dream, you leaned in to find his favourite spot on his neck. His groans, deep and sensual, it was too much to not further. 

“Jungkook…?” You murmured between every fluttering kiss you placed, he could barely respond with proper words of the sensation. “Mhm..?” 

“Wake up” You whispered into his ear, making his eyes open wide in confusion. Catching you under the dim lights, your eyes turned daring and red. His comfortable zone turning to a nightmare, as you smiled like a devil towards him. 

“W-What did you say?” He stuttered, unaware of the shadows eating every surface that were left. 

“I said. WAKE UP” Your fingers digging into his arms, with nails growing further and sharper. He could sense the pain and your face smiling of the misery you were putting him in. Sweat drops falling from his forehead, knowing well that he could destroy you with a single movement. But, he couldn’t. It’s you, the one he just confessed his first love to and the one person, he could never form any harm on. Every strength in his body decreasing and his heart becoming louder than your laughter. He was scared.

“Jungkook?!” Your voice shaken and loud, making his eyes open wide to the bright sunlight hitting his face. Your hand planted along his cheeks, fondly his sweaty skin. His breaths harsh and raspy, with the bed sheets thrown across the room. Dizzy, and relieved, you were right there as his nightmare stopped. 

“Thank god, you’re awake” You sighed, closing your eyes as his hand were lined along yours. Leaning on his elbows, he scanned the room of the mess he has made throughout the tough morning. 

“Sorry… I think I had a nightmare” Jungkook responded with a whisper, still in shock of the dream he always wished for, turned to something he’d be afraid of. Being around Namjoon for longer than he expected, he was scared it might have been a sign. Was it because he’s a robot?

“I bet. You were mumbling really loudly so I was concerned and checked” You muttered, his damp hair to receive a light purr. There was something about his tinted pink cheeks, that made you want to indulge him right there and now. But, it’s too daring to risk what the outcome would be. It was like Jungkook could read your thoughts, when you both caught each other’s eyes. The silence, which were dragging your bodies closer but further away when seeing the motions happen. 

“Thanks.. I think… I’ll go take a shower” Breaking the throbbing hearts content, Jungkook couldn’t take it any longer. The way you looked at him, giving him signs with your eyes but your mouth kept shut. It was breaking him, and worse when he just dreamt the best thing in his life, that turned to the worst scenario of all. 

“Alright… I’m going to see Namjoon for a bit, but I’ll get home before dinner” You responded with a smile, while his body moved towards the exit. Your eyes lingering and burning his exposed skin, making it unbearable of turning around to face you. 

“See you tonight” He hurried towards the bathroom, with a slow waving hand. Your brows knitted of his hurried absence, you could only brush it off to leave for your appointment. Jungkook were relieved to be in a single room, feeling every bit of his system radiate of the incident. He needed to do something about the feelings he had, and it could only be solved by what he had learned online in secret. 

“So, do you think it’s weird?” You questioned with the straw lingering on your bottom lip, seated on the bench that you knew so well since you moved here. Namjoon could barely put the puzzle together when you told him about your thoughts, that ever since the kiss, you couldn’t think of anything else than wanting to try again. 

“He’s a robot, Y/N.” He claimed, making you feel guilty of your feelings towards the only thing, that made you feel this way of a single touch. You couldn’t even protest in his words, knowing fully that he was the one, to create the chaos in your life right now. 

“But, what if?” You questioned again, making his brows scrunch deeper. Sighing with a heartfelt smile, he patted your soft hair like he used to, for comfort. 

“We’re not in a Sci-fi movie, Y/N. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter