Part 8

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence. Awkward silence. The suggestion of zipping lips together, didn’t sound like a good idea in your head, even worse when it came out of your mouth. His eyes wide and the tiniest spark flaring, while you gulped of the idea. None of you moved, at least not closer. His posture was frozen, and you had zero clue what went through his own manufactured brain. Taking in the idea, you didn’t mind, since you have already done it once. It just became more difficult, with the idea of that he was not asleep this time, but fully aware of the action that is going to happen. Your stomach was filled with butterflies, and it interrupted your way of thinking clearly. Maybe it didn’t have to be your lips, but maybe a pair of others could do the job. Not that the idea was making your body jump of happiness, but if that made him more comfortable, you would let him. That’s when it hit you.  

“Y-You know what? Isn’t Mina still here? I can fetch her and tell her, that you’d like to kiss but you’re too shy-” You spoke in a hurry, trying to avoid the shocked expression on Jungkook. Your cheeks burning, while stepping away from the couch. “-Yeah, yeah, let’s find her. She would lov-”  

Within a metre away, you were stopped in your tracks to find a hideout. Jungkook’s hand embracing your wrist, holding you back from leaving. His big eyes like puppies, and the electricity that ran through your blood were unbearable. Not being able to resist his touch, you were led back on the couch. His stare, only locked on your flustered form to hold your hand in his.  

“She’s not here… and I don’t want her….-” He muttered, locking eyes together. Your cheeks and stomach felt like burning of the sight, that he didn’t seem to find it uncomfortable. Scarily enough, you found it too exciting to try it. Your body wanted to do it, but your head continued to remind you about the person in front of you, were nothing but metal.

“-I want you.” With that, your mind froze. The worries, the ideas, scraped away by a single sentence. His words repeating itself on a loop, that was way too haunting, it was a sin. His hand brushing your cheekbone softly, not wanting to scare you away. The glow in his eyes becoming determent, to feel every feature he could possibly get his hands on. You were paralyzed, no, mesmerised and intrigued of how slow he came towards you. His cologne making your mind dizzy and attracted to sniff in the manliness, trying to control the urge in your screaming core. It was the way he looked at you, so romantically, like no one has ever done before. His eye lashes, long and dark, closing upon the reach of your soft lips.  

It wasn’t like the first time, it was slow and sweet. Your lips following in movement, as the feel of his hand secured you in place. Your hands placing upon his beating heart, finding comfort that it was just as fast as yours. You could almost hear the growl coming from the bottom of his throat, pushing you down on the couch to hover above. Tears escaping the corner of your eyes, not because it hurt, or you were sad, it was joy. The way his hands moved so tenderly down your rib cage, to your hips and thighs. You deeply wished, for him to reach between your thighs, finding out ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter