Part 3

The human weapon | JungkookxReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE AND STRESSED BUT I GOT IT UP AFTER FINALLY GETTING MYSELF UP FROM THE FLOOR. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT! <3 

While you decided, a discussion was closed, you glanced over to your side, seeing the boy overwork himself. His huffing and puffing were so loud, his gears were about to collapse, or at least it sounded like it. He had been trying a flying kick, as well to hang onto the “inverted triangle” move. It was rarely used in MMA, and more rarely, succeeded. For his strong thighs and high jump, he couldn’t seem to get the hang of it. Was amusing, until he gave up and fell to the ground. Walking over to the tired robot, his eyes were closed and the sweat ran down his temples and neck. His teeth were showing, making him look like a bunny, as he tried to regain is energy by breathing.

“I wonder if Namjoon did it on purpose… he looks cute though” You wondered, kneeling down to sit beside him. Pulse pumping and soaked clothes, he sat up to be on the same level as you.

“Tired?” You questioned sarcastically, as he gave you an unamused expression. “Here, might help” You suggested, handing him your baby blue water bottle. A doubtful look was displayed, before grabbing the cold metal. You knew why he gave you that. He was a robot; would they even need water? Within seconds, he had gulped it all down, with a satisfied smile and less sweaty. A light rumble escaped his lips, making him shocked out of the surprise.

“Seems like you burped, it happens. No need to be embarrassed” You chuckled, seeing the red tint on his cheeks turn brighter.

“Thank you… It helped me cool down” Jungkook spoke, making you smile in return. Without asking, you wondered where the water went, if he didn’t pee? Jin isn’t wrong about one thing, Jungkook is a mysterious boy, or rather, robot. There is so much to learn about him, and for you to teach.

“I can’t do the inverted triangle…It’s too complicated.” He sighed, closing his eyes against the beaming sunlight. The light breeze keeping his sweat at bay, while you adored the scene. Looking over at the dummy, you gave him a clap on the shoulder. “Hey- It takes time and practice. Also, I doubt you will get use of it in the war anyways…” You trailed off, feeling a slight pain cross your chest. It was almost a taboo for the both of you, to speak of what is going to happen. What his purpose was, and yours. His nose scrunched, looking at the same dummy with an unpleasant smile.

“I know, but it would be cool. Who knows, if someone would tackle me from behind” He chuckled, erasing the awkward atmosphere. Nodding at his idea, he reminded you of yourself when you were younger. The way everything seems so difficult, but after a few tries, it went to your bones naturally.

“Then- Look here.” You suggested, standing up from the grass to meet the dummy. Taking your jacket off, you were left in nothing but leggings and a loose top. It wasn’t your plan to wear it, to do any work out, but thought it was a clever idea, because you never knew what would happen.

“See- Strategy and a quick mind, is what you should focus on. Don’t act, because it might result in self-injury. Feel, where his hands and arms are. His head, legs and posture. It’s hard on a dummy-“ Explaining in every detail, his eyes grew bigger of the information and tactics. He nodded like a little chicken, ready for feeding time. Taking in a deep breath, you took the dummy and acted out a situation. Jungkook was amused, seeing your state of frustration that it wasn’t working the way you wanted.

“See? Not so easy~” He cooed, making you blush. Taking a strand of hair away from your forehead, you walked over to him with determination in your eyes.

“Okay ‘Mr. Jeon’. Be my dummy then?” You dared, making him bite onto his bottom lip. Reaching your hand out to him, he took it with pleasure, and a sly smirk appeared on his face. “Fine, just don’t kill me” He joked, making you scoff.

“As if I was able to do that anyways..” You commented, tugging on his arm towards a free area on the grass. Standing in front of the tall boy, you noticed his muscle built, were incredibly larger than yours. Gulping of the dare you just made, a slight regret grew in your stomach. “What? Scared now?” Jungkook managed to comment, making you feel offended. Wanting to ‘win’ this thing, you ordered him not to take this to a level of death. He was in fact, someone who was made for killing.

Taking in a deep breath, you noticed his posture was relaxed but his biceps were flexing. It made you uneasy, how he took this situation. Were you even a threat to him? Exhaling once, you ran towards the ‘dummy’. His hands were ready to grab your arms, but noticing his slow reflexes, you ducked between his legs. In state of his confusion, you jumped to his back. High enough, to wrap your thighs around his neck into a lotus position. Weight drifting to the top of your body, to let yourself rest against his back and holding to his legs, you had him in a locked position. Being careful not to strangle him, you held your legs tight for a few seconds. His body reflexes were increasing and were desperate to get out of the hold, trying to swing you off. Within defeat, he tapped you on the leg to make you notice, he gave up. Releasing your legs from his neck, your hand slipped from the hold of his thighs. Not being able, to save yourself. Knowing your back wouldn’t be able to take the fall, your eyes went dark and sounds were muffled.

“Y/N?” Shuffling your eyes open, you saw the same boy hovering above you. The sounds of birds chirping coming back and breezes against the leaves in the trees. His eyes were scanning your face, making sure you weren’t in danger. His arms and hands, were wrapped around your body close to his as you fell. Humming to the calling of your name, you felt his muscles relax around you.

“Jesus… Were you trying to stimulate a heart attack on me?!” He scoffed, leaning onto his elbows to not strangle you with his weight. “No, of course not” You answered, realising you haven’t even passed out, but was close to being in shock.

“Just a few milliseconds too late and your back would have cracked, or worse, your skull” He spoke relieved, checking you for injuries yet again with his eyes. “Jungkook, I’m fine. Thanks, without you I would probably be on the hospital by now” You spoke with a light smile, but his eyes were different from joy.

“No…” He trailed off, avoiding eye contact. Making your eyebrows furrow of his reaction, you were close to call out for him before his eyes landed on you again. “Because I don’t know where the hospital is…” He admitted, making you giggle. Even for a serious situation like this, it still made you laugh. Jungkook was rather confused, seeing your reaction under him. The sounds of bells ringing in his ears, as it made him laugh too.

“It’s 10 blocks from here, you can see the top of it right over there-“ You spoke, calming down from the laughing attack. Pointing across the field, his eyes followed your finger. A white clean building could be seen in between the trees, as he nodded while the information got stored. “Oh…okay” Jungkook answered, with a heartfelt smile. His brown orbs focusing on your long lashes, and how your pupils got smaller when the sunlight caught you in the perfect angle. Your long hair spread across the grass, and your pink lips were slightly gapped apart. It was like looking at the painting in a museum, so beautiful and yet, too scared to touch, if it’s real. The same strand of hair, blocking your forehead, disturbing your eyes to keep them open. His fingers naturally it away, as he let his fingertips slide against your delicate skin.

The cold of his fingers and hot breath, made your go in a daze. His eyes were so beautiful, like a deer in the universe. Brown strands of hair, blocking his sweaty forehead and mesmerising imperfections like any human. He was clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter