Drunken Knights

Black Raven, White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bogum rushed to Yoojung's side as she fell on the ground. She is badly wounded. The ground is soaked in blood.

"Yoo- Jung-" Bogum struggled to speak. His hands are shaking as he pick her up.

The ground is flooded with her blood. 

"Yoo- jung!" Bogum cried. "Wake up. Please wake up." He whispered to her ear.

He lifted her up as the other knights rushed yo his side to help hi.

Yoojung's arm dropped on her side almost lifeless.

 


WHITE TIGER:

The Queen smiled as she took a sip of wine from her goblet. She and Master Yushin are in deep conversation when Master Go interrupted them with a news.

"You may leave Master Go." She said satisfied as she heard the confirmations whispered to her ear.

As the old Master left, Master Yushin spoke.

"Your Highness," he spoke. It wasnt even a hour after the attack of Galgamagwi, yet the Queen managed to smile. "The Ravens attacked us, yet you seemed to be pleased. Forgive my curiosity." He bowed his head.

The Queen smiled again as if she just won a battle.

"My brother, my foolish brother." She began.

"Master Kim?" Master Yushin asked.

"Yes, how can he be so careless?" She laughed hard!

"Your highness," master Yushin bowed his head again.

"We have the key right in your hands." She laughed hysterically. "The wonhwa." 

"Kim Yoojung?" He asked.

She laughed again. "I just hit two birds with one stone!" Her laughter echoed the room.

"She is- she was badly attacked earlier. She's currently at the infirmary and the royal doctors are saving her." Master Yushin said to her.

"What?" She dropped her goblet on the flow splashing the wine on the floor. "Get my car."

She ran out of the hall as Master Yushin followed her rushing and ordered a car to fetch them.

 


Everyone at the infirmary bowed down as the queen passed by.

The Queen rushed to a room where doctors are busy attending at the bleeding Yoojung.

She did not even noticed his own son, the King, seating on another bed watching Yoojung in shock.

"Save her. She needs to live." The queen ordered in shaking voice. "She has to live!"

"Your highness, we are doing our best to revive her. She lost so much blood." One doctor explained. "She i almost gone at this very moment."

She grabbed him by the collar and spoke. "If she dies, you die. You will all die! Got it?" She yelled.
 
The guards were shocked by her reaction.

"Your Highness." Master Yushin tried to calm her. "Let them do their job." He said.

The Queen is sweating profusely. Her jaw is shaking in anger and fear. Her eyes piercing in fear.

"Your highness, lets go back to the royal house." Master Yushin persuaded her.

She nod her shaking head and turned to leave. Her body is shivering in sudden fear.

 

 

BLACK RAVEN: 

The Queen smiled in satisfaction as the news of panic came to her knowledge. She is seating on her throne and praising the bird on her arm.

Most of the birds returned to the Galgamagwi. They soaked in blood yet they are a bearer of good news.

The attack was more than what she planned for. She only planned to scare the Queen of Huinholangi yet their was blood shed.

The black raven, the biggest of them all, rested on her arm. Its body is still soaked in blood.

"My tiny piece of treasure." She said as she the wet feathers of the bird.

"My Queen," his adviser began to speak. "There was one interruption."

This got the Queen's attention. 

"The bloodbath was from one person." He began. "She is the highest ranking knight of the King."

She raised her brows as she heard this new piece of information. "She?" 

"Yes my queen. The Highest ranking knight of the King is a wonhwa." He said.

"A wonwha?" A sudden pang of surprise struck her. "A wonhwa?" 

"Yes my queen." He bowed. 

"How could she revived a tradition that has been long dead?" There is a sudden hint of anger in her. 

"The wonhwa sacrificed and made herself a bait. She was the only one attacked by the birds constantly."

She wiped the wet blood on the birds body and bring it near to her nose.

She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline inside her body as she smell the blood on her hands. 

A cold blood that has a strong scent of metal. The blood is distinctly scarlet. Brighter than the normal person's blood. The blood didnt even dry up eventhough it was exposed to the air.

"Who is she?" She whispered to her self. 

She turned to her adviser and spoke. "Bring this to the lab. I want all the details regarding this Womhwa." She ordered.

 


YOOJUNG:

The sun burning my eyes as I was sleeping. I opened it slowly.

I lifted one hand to cover my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked my self. The room felt familiar yet I don't remember where I am. 

A stayed on that position for a few minutes until my eyes adjusted to the brightly lit room.

I lifted my other hand so I could move but I realize something is stopping me.

I tilted my head at one side where my hand is and realize that there is someone's head resting on my arm.

"Excuse me?" I said weakly. I moved my hand slowly until that person was awake.

"Oh- Yoojung! Yoojung you're awake!" Bogum said surprised. "Doctor she is awake!" He said excitedly. 

"Your Highness..." 

"Are you okay? Do you feel any pain right now? Do you feel dizzy? Do you recognize me?" His questions are unending.

"I am a little bit sore Your Highness, but I feel better." I assured him. "What happened?" 

Just then a physician walked in.

He went to my side and began examining me.

"Oh-- I dont really expect this but-" he paused.

"But what doctor?" Bogum asked impatiently.

"You are recovering quicker than I expected." He smiled. "You truly made for your rank." He said. 

"What do you mean?" Bogum asked interestedly. He didnt even gave me the chance to ask the doctor.

"Usually,the soldiers we treat here after the fight needs months to years of treatment before they could recover. But here-" he looked at me smiling. "You recovered in a span of ten days. Impressive." He said.

I caught Bogum grinning behind the doctor giving me two thumbs up.

"Oh- Doctor, how about her scars?" Bogum asked again. 

"We will remove it all by laser. You know how technologies are nowadays your highness. Nothing is impossible."he smiled.

Bogum nod insatisfaction. He cant remove the smile in his face.

"For now, she needs fresh start." He suggested

I frowned in confusion. 

"All you need is rest Lady Kim. Take a break. Smell the flowers." He bowed at me and the King before leaving.

Bogum escorted him out of the room. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter