Open Your Eyes

Is there still hope?

Jimin walk to his car after a meeting with a client all day long. He'll drive home himself. He was about to enter the car when suddenly he saw his wife, Jung Hwa. Jimin close the door of car and locked it before following her from behind. At first, Jimin wanted to surprise her but then it was change after Jimin saw her with a man. Quietly, Jimin follow them from behind. They enter a building. Jimin lifted his head and look at the building. It's a hotel. Jimin shake his head to clear his mind. 

Jimin look at Jung Hwa kissing with man. Jimin widened his eyes. Shocked. Jimin close his eyes and shake his head. "This is just a dream.. Just a dream.. That's right.. Just a dream.." Jimin clenched his fist. He take a look again and Jung Hwa still kissing with the man and this time more intense. Jimin gritted his teeth and lean on the wall before take out his phone. He push the button number 1 on the speed dial which is Jung Hwa phone number. 

Jung Hwa picked up the phone. "Hello? " Jimin greet. "Hello? " Jimin lookat Jung Hwa reaction. "Where are you? " asked Jimin. Jung Hwa push the man away since the man kiss her neck and started to look around. Jimin who witness it clenched his fist tightly. "Uhmm.. I'm at my friend house.. " Jung Hwa lied. "I see.. Which one? Where? In a hotel?? " asked Jimin started to lost patience. Jung Hwa seems so pathetic and worried. She look at her surrounding, perhaps she can see Jimin nearby but Jimin fast enough to hide himself from Jung Hwa sight. Jung hwa sigh before continue her words. "What are you talking nonsense?? And yeah! Stop accusing me! You better go home and take a look of Jeongsan.. I'm not going home tonight.. You know the reason.. " Jung Hwa started to mad of Jimin again. At the end of her words, she smirked. "Yeah.. I know the reason.. " Jimin voice sounds creepy and it's shaking Jung Hwa. Jimin end the phone call and get out of the hotel to prevent himself from killing anyone at that moment. Jimin take off his coat and ruffle his hair. He's screaming out loud. He punched the wall besides him and then went to his car with hands bleeding, torn cloths and his white shirt that he wear, there's blood on it. Jimin take his car and drive away to home. 

Jimin clean himself before treat his hand himself. After that, he went to Jeongsan room. Jeongsan was leave alone sleeping there.There's a maid that Jimin hired to look at Jeongsan whenever he's out or Jung Hwa is not home. Jimin went to Jeongsan and hug him tightly that makes Jeongsan groaned. Jimin let his tears fall and he cry silently with Jeongsan in his embrace. "This is just a dream.. This is ain't true.. It'll missing by it own when I get up tomorrow. " Jimin reassuring his heart that it's just a dream. 

..

"Jimin! You need to open your eyes!! You're not blind!! " Jimin pull Jeongsan hand and wanted to leave. "Park Jimin!! I saw her! I saw you too! You're not blind Jimin! You're not blind!! " Jimin carry Jeongsan who's crying and hurried his pace. "Jimin!! Park Jimin!! " "WHAT!!??! " Jimin show his anger red face and scary man voice. Jeongsan crying loudly beside Jimin. "Daddy~~!!!" Jeongsan shouted as he was worried because his dad is arguing. "You make him scared, Jimin!! " Jimin let Jeongsan be with her. Jimin ruffle his hair as he get so frustrated. "Jimin.. You don't need to be blind for this love Jimin.. This is ain't right.. This is wrong! Open your eyes and seek for another one. Stop hanging with this one sided love Jimin.. I hate to see you suffer.. You're just like my little brother.. " Jimin look at the floor with his teary eyes. "Tell me Yerim.. Tell me.. How can I let her go when I'm in love with him? How?? How can I open my eyes when my love only for her? How!? " Jimin let his tears fall. "Jimin.. Sometimes, you need to look at the truth to seek the real happiness.. And trust me.. You need it, Jim.. " Jimin now hug by Jeongsan. "Daddy.. I don't want you to be sad.. Don't cry. Daddy.. Mommy is bad! So bad! She makes you cry.. " Jeongsan said with his tears fall along with his father. "Jeongsan.. " Yerim come closer and patted his back. "Jim.. You need to try it.. Stop this fake life.. Start a new one Jim.. Start a new one.. " Jimin clenched his fist. "Daddy, is it because of Mommy? " Jeongsan who felt worried of his dad, asked. "Is it because Mommy with that man?? " Yerim was shocked by Jeongsan words. Is Jeongsan know about it too? "Mommy always go out with that man and she always hold his hand and she put her lips with that man.. It's disgusting!! Daddy, is it because of it?? I want to kick that man!! " Jeongsan look at Jimin and hug him. Jeongsan patted his dad hair. "Daddy don't cry.. I'll always be there for you.. I love you Daddy.. I hate Mommy! " Jeongsan kiss Jimin forehead. "Jim.. Even a little boy could open his eyes, why can't you Jim? Why can't you?? " Jimin shake his head. He's determine to let go of Jung Hwa just one more time before he let her go. Witness it himself that Jung Hwa is with the man in a hotel room and open his eyes widely to loom at the reality. 

Jimin went to the same hotel where Jung Hwa was spotted with another man last time. Jimin silently sit at the hotel lobby couch. As expected, Jung Hwa enter the hotel with the same man that Jimin saw the other day. Jimin follow them up and out of the elevator after they do so. Jimin pretend to go out at the upper floor. Jung Hwa shamelessly kiss the man passionately in the elevator where Jimin witness it himself and Jung Hwa even let the man move his hand to the place he shouldn't touch. Jimin widened his eyes, scoff and clenched fist.

Jimin went to the same room where Jung Hwa enter. He knocked the door before he saw Jung Hwa open the door with half . Jung Hwa widened her eyes. He wanted to close the door back but Jimin is fast enough and more stronger. Jimin push the door wide open and make Jung Hwa fall to the floor. Jung Hwa move backwards as she saw for the first time in her life the real angry Jimin. Jimin lifted her before choking her. "why? WHY!???! " "HEY!! " the man who sleeping with Jung Hwa pull Jimin away. Jimin look at him. "You in' deadass!!! " the argument started and they're punching each other whilst Jung Hwas crying and screaming at the same time. Jimin look St the man that he punched repeteadly. He's knock down. Jimin turn his body towards Jung Hwa. "Jimin.. I.. I.. " "I WHAT!!??!" Jimin makes Jung Hwa glued to the wall. She's startled. Jimin choke her again. "After everything that I gave to you.. After everything I've try to do.. You make me awful like this?? Huh!???! I love you with all my heart! I even let my ears go deaf because they talk about this and u denied it!!! I even let my eyes go blind because I saw you do this..!! But, seems like you're a yourself!! You should die!!! " Jimin choke her angrily and Jung Hwa hit his hand to ask him to let her go as he coughing and breathless. Jimin let her go and slap her face. Twice. "First, for lying to my family and the second one is for Jeongsan! " Jimin spat on the floor where Jung Hwa stand up before leaving them to the guard. Jimin told the guard to bring them to the jail as he sue them.

Jimin drive his car speedily. He's crying. The love of his life is the love of her lies. Jimin hit the steering. He finally made his decision. He also promise to himself that no one can ever make him felt that fool again. 

"No more lies. No more trust. No more fake. " Jimin. 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

A/N: hey guys! Here you go! Another chapter for you.. So, already let go of his burden.. What's next?? *raise brows* *smirked* leave comments! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥