Hesitate

Is there still hope?

Jimin nervously waiting for Jungkook at the cafe they're agreed to meet. Jimin wanted to bring Jungkook to his parents house. Even though it's shocking and so sudden, but, Jimin is being serious with his words. So, no matter what, he'll tell Jungkook about it. Jeongsan already with his grandparents at Busan. Whilst waiting for Jungkook, Jimin drink a glass of plain water. His throat getting dryer as he waited for so long.

Jungkook POV; 

I don't know what to do. He call me all of sudden saying that he wanted to meet me. It's sounds important but I don't think I should interfere with his problem. I was hesitate at first to go, thinking whether this is a good decision or not. I wear something casual with the jacket cover my body at the outside. It's been 30 minutes ago since Jimin call me through the phone and I know that he's been waiting for me. I step closer to the cafe we decided to meet. Jimin is sitting there all alone. He's drinking a glass of plain water. Should I go or not? Should I go or not? I sighed. There's no answer for my question. Me, being a dumb wander around the cafe back and forth, go or not. "Aishh! Am I a fool or what?? " I was confused by own mind. After 45 minutes, I decided to meet with Jimin. I was nervous all of sudden. Where's Jeongsan? That's what pop up in my mind at first. 

"Hi? " I call for him. Jimin look up and see my face.

"Oh hi.. Here you are.. " Jimin greet me back.

"Oh.. Have a seat.. " he offer me a seat in front of him. I'm thanking him first before I sit down.

"So, what's the matter? " I asked him as I'm feeling nervous. 

"Jungkook.. Look, I know it's so sudden but.. " he seems so serious with his words. I can't help but focus on his words. He bite his lips. It turn red a little pinkish. Cute. I smile but come back into reality as I realize what I'm doing. 

 "But.. Can you come with me to Busan? My parents house? It's.. Uhh.. My parents wanted to meet you.. We, Jeongsan and me always talk about you a lot, so, they wanted to meet you.. Is it okay? " asked Jimin to me. I was about to jaw dropped upon hearing his words. Meet his parents??! I'm not ready for that yet. It's.. It's just.. I didn't know how to act in front of someone older than me. Since I got no chance to do so. 

"But.. If you didn't want to.. It's okay.. It's understandable.. Don't feel burden.. " Jimin being with his well mannered again. I sigh and look at him. 

"May--" "No. It's okay.. It's okay.. You don't have to follow me.. I do understand you.. Don't worry.. And yeah, order something to clear your throat.. " Jimin show me his smiley eyes. I was going to say I agree but, he make the decision too soon. I guess, maybe not today..? I just nodded. 

...

After an hour chattering together, it's time for Jimin to leave since he got something to do before leaving to Busan. Jungkook look at Jimin. He's afraid if Jimin felt disappointed. It's just he can't be frank. That he wanted to go to Busan too. He heard that he's come from Busan. He wanted to go there but he didn't have the chance yet. But today, he didn't fight for it even a little. It's a golden opportunity. Jungkook look at Jimin. Trying to talk but he's way too shy. It's his self natural habit. 

"So, I guess until we meet again? " Jimin said towards sorrowful Jungkook. He did realize it. "Yah.. I told you.. It's okay.. Don't worry or don't feel burden.. " Jimin drop the formality and talk to Jungkook. Jimin smile at Jungkook. Jimin was about to enter his car when Jungkook pull his sleeves. "I'm leaving.. Bye.. " Jimin said. "Wait.. " Jungkook stop him. Jimin turn around as his sleeve was held by Jungkook.  "Yes? " "Can I.. Can I.. " Jungkook bite his lips. "Come with me? Tch. Sure.." Jungkook eyes shining. "Really?? " Jungkook sounds excited. Jimin look at him and chuckled. "Of course.. Let me send you home.. " Jungkook look at him weirdly. "Yah! It's not what I mean! Aishh.. Seriously.. " Jungkook shocking Jimin by his words. It's his first time to see Jungkook talk like that. Jungkook gasped and cover his mouth before apologize. "I'm sorry.. Aishh.. My mouth.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin chuckled again. "Tch.. " Jungkook look at Jimin. Afraid if Jimin might get terrified by him. Jimin come closer with his y gaze towards Jungkook. It do scared Jungkook a little. "What.. What are you doing?? " asked Jungkook. "So.. You wanted to follow me to Busan? The offer still open.. " Jimin said to him. Jungkook bite his lips again and Jimin stare at that lips that turn into reddish as Jungkook bite it. "Is it okay for me to come along? " asked Jungkook later. Jimin nodded before drag Jungkook into his car. "Don't worry.. My parents will like you for sure.. " Jimin said one last time before drive away.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

A/N:Hey guys! Here you go.. Another update.. So, got the secret in here? I mean hidden secret? Heheh.. Well, leave comments..! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! As usual, love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥