Busy for some reasons

Is there still hope?

Jimin left Jungkook for one week sleeping all alone whenever Jimin need to over work. He always come home late at night and sometimes he'll come home at 2 am. Jungkook did wait for him but Jimin way too late and Jungkook can't help his heavy eyes. 

Jimin open the door of his house. He sighed. He did this for some reasons. He hope that Jungkook can understand him. He did this for Jungkook and Jeongsan too. Jimin walk slowly as he went to the upstairs. Their room. Jimin open his room's door and saw Jungkook who sleeping beautifully. Jimin smile in awe as he felt guilt attack him. "I'm sorry my love.. I did this for you.. Wait for me.. Just a few nights and days left.. I promise you.. " Jimin mumble alone to sleeping Jungkook. Jimin put his briefcase on the couch inside the room before went to the bathroom for shower. Jungkook wake up as soon as he heard water drop. Jimin. It's the first things he ever thought of. Jimin is home. Jungkook smile brightly as he rub his sleepy eyes. Jungkook wait for Jimin to come out of the bathroom. Only for 10 minutes after, Jimin come out of the bathroom. "Babe? Why did you wake up? " asked Jimin as he was shocked by Jungkook figure waking up. "I'm waiting for you my man.. " Jungkook said. Jimin hang the towel on the chair beside the cupboard before climb up and lean closer to Jungkook. "I'm sorry baby.. Did I just woke you up? " asked Jimin as he ruffle Jungkook hair that messy. "It's okay hubby.. I miss you.. " Jungkook lean his head on Jimin shoulder whilst his face on Jimin's chest, smelling Jimin's scent. "I'm sorry baby.. Wait for me.. Just a little bit more.. I miss you so much too baby.." Jimin kiss his forehead. "Why did you gotta be so busy hubby? Can't you just let it go? " "I'm sorry.. I hurt you.. I can't.. But I promise you.. After this, I won't neglect you anymore... I'll always be by your side.. I love you baby.. Please.. Bear it in your mind... I love you.. " Jungkook look at Jimin. "I love you too hubby.. " Jimin lean closer and kiss Jungkook's lips. "Let's go to sleep.. I need to wake up early for tomorrow.. As usual.." Jimin said and Jungkook sighed. "I'm sorry baby.. I love you.. Goodnight my love.. " Jimin hug him from behind tightly before pull Jungkook closer to his chest. 

...

After three weeks, Jimin last day of being busy. Happily, Jimin went home earlier. He went home at 3 pm, fetching Jeongsan before headed home. "Daddy? Did Daddy finished Daddy work?? " asked Jeongsan, weird to be honest. "I am son.. And start from today, I'll never be so busy anymore! " Jimin smile widely to Jeongsan. Jeongsan smile happily. "Assa! (Korean pronunciation of 'yes! ') Daddy will have more time with me and Mommy later!!! " Jeongsan feels so excited.

Whilst Jimin and Jeongsan happily headed home, Jungkook was shocked by sudden posted envelope to their address. Jungkook open it as he brought it to the living room. "What is this? " Jungkook mumble alone. Jungkook open up the envelope just to be welcome by unpleasant sight. It's pictures of Jimin with Jung Hwa. Being jealous, Jungkook can feel the anger in him. He's boiling. Jimin arrived home with him welcoming Jimin by crossing his legs and hands with angry face. "Mommy!! " Jeongsan run to him. "Jeongsan.. Get in the room. " said Jungkook, stern. Jeongsan obey him and went to his room. "Hey babe? What's with that face? " asked Jimin as he close the door. "Explain this.. " Jimin look at the pictures that Jungkook saw just now. Jimin furrowed his forehead. "What is this? " asked Jimin, bewildered. "What is that?? Aren't you supposed to be the one to explain it???! " Jungkook risen his voice. "Babe.. It's not like what you're thinking.. Not at all.. " Jimin put the pictures on the table before step forward to Jungkook. "Oh please.. Don't you meet her and I still clearly heard plus remember it that she said you still love her.. Aren't you??! " Jimin take a deep breath to calm down. "Babe! Okay.. I admit it.. I do meet her.. Last week..AND! It's because I bumped into her coincidentally!! About me being in love, not at all.. Aren't it obvious that I love you?? If not, why would I come home even though it's already late at night?? " explained Jimin. "But still! You meet her! Perhaps, you do meet her every weeks! That's why you so busy! Aren't you?? " asked Jungkook. "Babe!! I'm busy because of my work.. Damn it! I didn't do it as you think! I do it for you!! If that what's you think of, then fine.. Go ahead and think of it! " Jimin lost his temper. Jimin dash out of the house and went to his car. He drove away to nowhere. He got no idea where did he go. 

...

Three days after the incident, Jimin didn't come home at all. Jungkook started to get worried. Last way he did is looking for Jimin at the office. Jungkook did went there but Jimin was not here. He sighed. Yerim walk to him as he know Jimin got problem with Jungkook. "Jungkook? " called Yerim. "Noona.. I'm sorry.. Did I bother you? " asked Jungkook. "Not at all.. " Yerim smile. "Did something happened between you two? " asked Yerim later. Jungkook just smile, bitter. "Jimin sleep in the office for three days.. Tell me.. What's wrong Jungkook? " asked Yerim again. Jungkook now is in shocked as Yerim tell him that Jimin sleep in the office. Now, guilt rose in him. He do feel sorry. "It's.. " Jungkook sighed. Should he tell her or not? He's thinking. "Actually, we got fight.. I've received a few pictures of Jimin meet with Jung Hwa sent to our home.. I'm.. Jealous.. " Jungkook hide his face. Ashamed. "So, you did scolded him? " asked Yerim. "I do.. And, I did it worst when I said that he's busy because of her not because of his work." Yerim widened her eyes. Shocked and disbelief. "Oh my God! Jungkook..! Didn't he tell you that he do that for you?? " asked Yerim to Jungkook. Jungkook shake his head. "God! For God sake, he did that for you.. He rushed everything just to be with you..! Yes, he did busy but he did it because he wanted to enjoy his honeymoon with you and he did finished it three days ago..." Yerim explanation got Jungkook heart tore apart. That's right. He did it for him. How fool is he to jump easily into a conclusion? Jungkook tears appear slowly before fall out. "Jungkook.. Jimin that I know is someone who's loyal.. He's leaving you not because he's mad of you.. But, he did that to give you time and he didn't want you to feel guilty for what you have done to him.. Give him time.. No, he did give you time to calm down.." Yerim advise him. "I'm sorry Noona and thank you.. But, if you can.. Tell him to come home.. I.. Miss him.. " Jungkook confessed. Yerim smile and nodded. 

Jungkook waited for him. Jimin. He waited for Jimin to come home. He's wander back and forth. "Hubby.. Please.. Come home.. " Jungkook felt worried. He heard Jimin's car park at the basement. Jungkook seat on the couch. Smile, happy. "I'm home.. " Jimin greet the house. Immediately, Jungkook run to him. He back hug him. "Hubby... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't accuse you like that.. I'm sorry.. Don't leave me... I love you... " Jimin remain still without talking even a little. "I thought that I've give you time, you'll forget about this.. I'm sorry.. But, you should forget about this.. " Jimin said after a few moments in silency as Jungkook tears fall out on his shoulder. "No..! Don't be sorry.. It's my fault.. I'm being reckless.. " Jungkook admit his fault. Jimin turn to him. "Babe.. Let's not talk about it.. I'm tired.. Can we go to sleep now? We got long journey for tomorrow.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook. "Tomorrow? Did you got something to do again? " asked Jungkook to his husband. "Nope.. But, it'll be ours.. " Jimin carry Jungkook so suddenly in bridal way to their room. "Jimin! We might fall! " said Jungkook to him. "Don't worry baby.. I'm stronger than you.. " Jimin wink. Jungkook bury his face on Jimin's chest as he carry him to the upstairs. 

▧♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥▧

A/N : Hey guys! Another update for you.. Full of angst aren't they? Heheh.. I'm evil I know.. But!!! Wait for their honeymoon!! *wink* leave comments! Love y'all!!! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥