Jeongsan's Birthday

Is there still hope?

It was all set up with help of Jungkook's idea. Jimin can't wait for Jeongsan reaction for his birthday party surprise. Jeongsan definitely will love it! Jimin thought. Jungkook who panting as he's tired from handling some stuff for the party prop get Jimin's distracted. He's hot. Jimin thought. Jimin shake his head as he thinking so. He went closer to Jungkook and hand him a bottle of cold orange juice. Jimin smile as Jungkook said thanks to him before they continue their work for the final touch up. Jeongsan currently with his grandparents whilst they decorate Jimin's house. 

"Hello Dad? " Jimin called his father through the phone. "Yes son..? " "Is everything alright there, Dad? " "Good. Everything went well.. Don't worry.. How about you? Is everything alright? " asked Mr. Park later. Curious of the situation of their preparation. "Great.. We're done with the prop and we only need the cake to complete it. " explain Jimin. "I see.. Well, can't wait for it son.. He must be proud of you .." Said Mr. Park to Jimin. "As I proud of you Dad.. " Jimin smile at the end of his words. They end up the phone call. 

"Jimin? " called Jungkook to Jimin. "Yes? Anything that I could help? " asked Jimin later. "Can you pass me the ribbon? I need it.. " said Jungkook who literally climb up the chair to decorate the ceiling so that it won't look empty. "Sure.. Wait a moment. " Jungkook take a deep breath and relax a little. "Did you find it? " asked Jungkook to Jimin. "Uh, yeah? Wait a minute! " Jimin said. Honestly, he found it and he held it already but seeing Jungkook work hard and tired makes him worried. So, he let Jungkook rest a little bit more when he saw Jungkook relax a little as he take time to look for the ribbon. After 5 minutes, Jimin come with the ribbon. "I'm sorry.. I barely see it.. " Jimin excuse. "It's okay.. Thanks by the way.. " "You shouldn't said that.. I'm thankful to you.. You work hard for my son birthday.. " Jungkook look at Jimin. "Don't be.. Jeongsan is my son too.. " Jungkook mutter at the word of 'son' but Jimin could hear him. "Thanks for thinking so and prepare yourself.. I'll propose you anytime~ " Jimin said as he leave Jungkook there who smile shyly. Jimin smile as he lead his way to the exit door without any reason. "What am I doing here?? Tch.. Pabo(Korean pronunciation of fool/stupid/dumb).. " Jimin smile alone at his silliness and dumbness. He scratch his head before enter the house again. 

Jeongsan and his grandparents arrived at the house basement. Excitedly, Jeongsan run towards the house whilst calling for his Daddy. "Daddy!! Daddy!! " Jeongsan miss his Daddy so much. That's why he's excited all way long to their house. Jeongsan twist the door knob before push the door wide open. Dark, silent and scary. Jeongsan was shocked. "Daddy? Daddy? Grandpa, grandma.. Daddy is not home.." Jeongsan seems wanted to cry. "Don't cry boy.. Go inside further.. " said Mr. Park. "But, it's scary! I need Daddy.. Daddy?? Mommy? Mommy Jungkook?? " called Jeongsan so suddenly. Jimin who's hiding behind the dark place smile as he called for him and Jungkook. Jungkook could feel his cheeks burning as Jeongsan called him Mommy. "One.. Two.. Three.. " Jimin count before... 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JEONGSAN!!! " The confetti was boom out which shocking Jeongsan. All of them singing the birthday song together with Jungkook who offer himself to hold the cake for Jeongsan. Jeongsan cry as he look at his Daddy and Mommy Jungkook. "Daddy.. " Jeongsan cry and hug his Daddy. "Aigoo our Jeongsan.. Did you cry a lot boy? " asked Jimin to him. "Daddy.. Jeongsan thought Dad--dd--Daddy left me alone.. Heuuuuuu.. " he's sobbing which everyone found cute. "Aigugugu.. Son.. Remember when I told you, boy can't cry?? So don't cry.. " Jeongsan nodded and look at his Daddy. "It's not me crying! It's Jeongsan sweating.. " Jeongsan try to deny that he's crying as Jimin told him that he can't cry. "Aigoo.. Eyes do sweating son? " asked Jimin. Everyone laugh at them. Jungkook smile at Jimin silliness. "Okay son.. Now, make wish and blow the candle happily.. " Jimin said to his son. "Eungg.. " Jeongsan wish for so long before blow the candle and cut the cake. Jimin smudge the cake cream on Jeongsan face and both grinning. Jimin whisper to Jeongsan to do the same to Jungkook and Jeongsan did. He run away after he did it and high five his Daddy. Jungkook chuckled and scoffed. 

Unexpected things happen when they received unpleasant invitation from unwanted person in the house. "Jeongsan.. My baby.. Happy birthday! " Jung Hwa. The most irritating person in Park's family life. "Come here baby.. Come to Mommy.. " said Jung Hwa. Jeongsan hiding behind Jimin. "Go away!! I don't want Mommy!! I have Mommy Jungkook here.. I hate you!! " Jeongsan shouted. Jimin look at Jeongsan. "Son.. I never taught you to be this rude.. " Jimin mad of Jeongsan who's been rude. Even though he hate Jung Hwa but he never teach Jeongsan to act so rude. "I'm sorry.. I just don't like Mommy.. I'm sorry Daddy.. Please don't mad Jeongsan.. " Jeongsan apologize. "It's okay son.. Don't do that anymore, okay? " Jeongsan nodded. Jimin stand up and look at Jung Hwa. Jeongsan went to Jungkook and hug him. "What are you doing here? What do you want? " asked Jimin, stern. "Oh come on, Jim.. He's my son too.. Of course to celebrate his birthday.." Jung Hwa said. "Oh shut up Jung Hwa! You never care for him all this time and now you pretend to care for him?? Back off! " Yerim who also attending the celebration party said out loud to her. "Oh well.. My ex husband mistress is here.. " she said and makes Yerim blood boiling. Fortunately, her husband is here if not, Yerim will kick her for sure. "Jung Hwa..! If you wanted to ruin this party, it's better if you go now.. If not, keep silent and enjoy! " said Mr. Park. Mrs. Park quiet dissatisfied with her husband decision. "What?? No! Leave this place immediately you b#*4*#-@:#----" Mr. Park control Mrs. Park who blow out. "Jung Hwa.. I'm not welcoming you here.. So, say a few words to Jeongsan and leave.. " Jimin said. "Oh how sweet of you Jiminnie.. I know you still love me.. " Jung Hwa step forward. Jungkook just stare at her. "Stop! " Jimin said as Jung Hwa come closer. "Don't come closer and for your information, I don't love you anymore! " Jimin hold his fist so that he won't swung it right onto her face. "Aww Jiminnie.. Don't be so deniable.. I know you.. " "No! You don't know me and I don't even wanted it.. " Jimin said as he step back from Jung Hwa. "Awww.. Look at you.. Step away from me.. You do felt the intense like how we do before, right hubby?? " it do disgust Jungkook. For once, Jungkook wish he could stand for Jimin and he did. "Excuse me whoever your name.. My name is Jeon Jungkook.. I will be Park Jimin sooner husband or sweetly, wife? And immediately Jeongsan's Mommy.. If you could, please leave here before I come out with nasty words and pardon me.. I won't be easy with anyone not even a girl! " Jungkook said that shocking everyone. Jimin was shocked too when Jungkook suddenly step out and talk boldly like, it was not him! Jung Hwa show her nasty face before saying. "Heck.. A poor man like you better have a rather than Jimin.. You ugly! " "Oh well.. Jimin is my then because he loves an ugly man like me rather than two faces woman like you and more worst than a ! You got me?? " Jungkook once more shocking them. Jungkook smirked at Jung Hwa. Jimin's little brother close Jeongsan ears so that he won't heard any nasty words. Jung Hwa was taken aback. She left Jeongsan gift on the table before stomping out of the place. 

▦▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▦

A/N : hey guys! This is double update since it went far too long! Wait for it! Leave comments! I'll update soon! Actually gonna update now.. Heheh.. Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥