Let's get married.

Is there still hope?

Jimin who known as the busiest man in Park Family, got his chance to handle his marriage once or twice. Mrs. Park totally piss of his son but Jungkook being understandable didn't mind it at all.

"I'm sorry Mom.. I've got so many works to do.. And I'm sorry baby.. I didn't mean to make you hurt by my action.. It's not that I'm only left you with sweet promises.. I do promise you and I do wanted to fulfill it but my works drive me crazy! " Jimin confessed. "It's okay my man.. I do understand you.. " Jungkook caressing Jimin's cheeks. "What?? I don't understand with you love boys! How could you be understandable with this busy man??? I'm out with this lovebirds! " Mrs. Park said. Jimin lean his head on Jungkook's shoulder and make Mrs. Park irritated. Jungkook just smile whilst Jimin smirked. "Thank you my love.. " Jungkook just smile to him. 

...

Two weeks, three weeks and now it's the month of their marriage day. As expected, Jimin still busy with his work. Mrs. Park always nagged him whenever he got home. Jeongsan always being the one who's comfort him whenever he get nagged. "Son.. Am I that bad? " asked Jimin to Jeongsan. "No Daddy! Not at all! Don't say that.. You're my Superman! Daddy is always the best!! " Jeongsan smile at Jimin. Jimin felt the comfort he need from Jeongsan's words. "Thank you son.. " Jimin sleep next to Jeongsan. 

It's the day of their marriage day. Jiminstill received phone call from his workplace. Jungkook pouting as his sooner be husband busy with his phone. "Hubby? Babe? " called Jungkook to Jimin who's busy with his phone call. Softly, Jungkook take away Jimin's phone and place it on the table before Jimin's chest smoothly. "Can you.. Forgot about your work only for today? I need you to be my husband today.. I don't want you suddenly missing when we vow to be each other mine and yours. " Jungkook pouting. Jimin smile at him. "I'm sorry baby.. I promise you.. I won't missing.. Let me off the phone now.. " Jimin give him slight kiss on the lips. "I can't kiss you so hard because I'm literally saving it for our official marriage.. " Jimin wink at Jungkook and make him smile shyly. 

It's the time. Jimin wait for Jungkook at the altar as Jungkook walk with Jimin's father through the aisle. Sadly but happily Jungkook enjoy the moment. Sadly, because his parents weren't there. But happily, because his husband is waiting for him over there with smile. Jimin take Jungkook's hand from his father before lead him to the altar for their vow. As the vow went well, the priest now announced them as a newly we'd couple. "You may kiss your man now.. " Without waiting for so long, Jimin press his lips hard on Jungkook lips that makes Jungkook smile shyly in their kiss. "I love you my man.. " said Jungkook. "I love you my baby.. " Jimin make Jungkook blushed. "Show me your weak side only when you by my side.. You got me baby?? " asked Jimin to Jungkook. He smile and nodded before facing the crowd who's applause for them. They're getting married in a rent hotel instead of the church because Jimin wanted to share this moment with a lot of people. 

"Baby.. It's our first night.. Come here.. " Jimin said to Jungkook. Jungkook obviously is giggling right away. "You naughty man.. " Jungkook cringed. Jimin being the naughty one lean closer to Jungkook. He kiss Jungkook lips passionately. Slowly, Jimin lead Jungkook to lay on the bed. "Keep silent.. I'll do my part and you do yours.. " Jimin whisper. His hand run wild to Jungkook under shirt. He was about to left that mark on Jungkook neck when suddenly. *ring~* Jimin's phone ringing. "Damn! " Jimin curse. Jungkook smile at him whilst bite his lips. "Well I guess not today?" Said Jungkook. "I'm sorry baby.. I'll finished it quickly.. " Jimin get off from the bed and run to the bathroom for the phone call. As soon as he finished, Jungkook already sleep soundly. Jimin smile and then climb up to the bed before snake his hand to Jungkook waist. "I'm sorry baby.. I guess, today I need to control myself.. " Jimin sighed whilst Jungkook giggling. 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

A/N: hehehehhe.. Did I manage to tease you guys?? Hoho.. It's not their first night though and can someone tell Jimin stop from his work?? What do you think? Leave comments! Huhuhu.. I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥