Sleep over

Is there still hope?

Jimin drove his car away with Jungkook and Jeongsan meanwhile Mr. Park and Mrs. Park rode their own car. Jimin doesn't talk anything all way long to his parents house. Jeongsan sleep on Jungkook lap. Jungkook agreed to sleep over at Park mansion. That's why he's coming along with Jimin. 

"Come on in.. " Jimin said as they arrived at the house first before his parents. They said that they will be home late since they need to buy some stuff for their groceries. Jungkook enter the house as Jimin take Jeongsan from him. "Thanks for carrying him.. " "it's okay.. " Jungkook said. "Uhmm.. Follow me.. You'll sleep in my room since we got no extra room.. It all served by the maid.. I'm sorry.. " Jungkook shake his head saying it's okay. Jungkook follow Jimin quietly behind him whilst Jimin carry Jeongsan to his room. Jimin told Jungkook to wait for a moment as he place Jeongsan on his bedroom. 

"Come on.. My room is right there.. " Jimin close Jeongsan room's door. Jungkook just nodded without much talking. "Here.. You may sleep on my bed.. I'm sleeping on the couch.. Don't worry, it'll be so comfortable on the couch..." Jimin said to ease Jungkook feeling that might felt guilty for letting him sleep on the couch. Jungkook nodded again before sit on the bed. Jimin casually change his shirt in front of Jungkook that make him gasped and widened his eyes before closed it. Jimin look at Jungkook who closed his eyes. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. I thought that you feelings okay with this.. I'm sorry, my fault.. I'm going to the bathroom now.. Rest well.. " Jimin said as he grab his shirt to cover his body from Jungkook sight. "Phew... " Jungkook sigh. "It's dangerous.. I shouldn't agreed to sleep over tonight.. " Jungkook said all alone. Jungkook throw his body on the bed as he yawn for several times. Jimin finished changing his clothes and get out of the bathroom just to see sleeping Jungkook. Jimin smile upon seeing beauty face of Jungkook. Jimin walk towards him and without he realized it, he was kneeling beside him whilst caressing Jungkook's hair. Jimin stare at him for about an hour before drift along into dreamland where he thought he could meet Jungkook. 

"Mom.. Dad.. Mom.. Dad.. Mom.. Mom.. " Jimin was awaken by the voice. He look at Jungkook. Sweating. He got nightmare, Jimin thought. Jimin shake his body a little to woke him up. "Jungkook.. Jungkook.. " but, still. Jungkook didn't wake up. "Jungkook.. Jungkook.. " Jimin try again. This time, Jimin take his position beside Jungkook on the bed. "Jungkook.. Jungkook.. Jungkook.. Hey.. Wake up.. Jungkook.. " Jungkook tears fall out and do worrying Jimin a lot. Without any further waking him up, Jungkook woke up and open his eyes. Jungkook look at Jimin who looking at him face to face. "Jimin.. " Jungkook mutter before hug him. Jimin had to use his arms to support themselves from Jimin land on Jungkook body. Jungkook crying hard in his chest. "It's okay.. It's okay.. You can cry.. I'm here.. It's okay.. " Jungkook still hold tight Jimin's body and press his face on Jimin's chest. "Shushh.. I'm here.. " Jungkook loosen his grip as he calm down. "Don't leave me.. " Jungkook mutter that Jimin couldn't hear. "What? " asked Jimin. "Don't leave me.. " Jungkook said. Once more Jimin can't hear him. Jungkook pull over and look at Jimin's eyes. "Don't leave me.. " Jimin look at that innocent eyes. "I won't.. Go to sleep.. I'll be right here.. " Jungkook laid on the bed as Jimin assure him. It was when Jimin was about to get up from the bed, Jungkook pull his shirt and said, "don't leave me.. " Jimin look at Jungkook. "I won't leave you.. I'm just--" Jungkook shake his head saying that don't go. Jimin smile at him and laid beside him. "Is it okay for you? Like this? " asked Jimin. Jungkook pull Jimin's arm and he move closer in Jimin's embrace before saying, "this is much better.. " Jungkook sleep on Jimin's arms, facing Jimin's chest, smelling Jimin's scent and Jimin's heartbeat as his lullaby. Jimin was shocked but after that, he smile. "Go to sleep Jungkook.. I'll be right beside you... Good night.." Jimin said to him before lean closer so that Jungkook could hug him. 

▧▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▧

A/N: whaddup?? Haha.. So, did I just explode your Jikook feels? If so, yeayy!! Hehehe.. Enjoy this update! I'll update soon! Leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥