Busan

Is there still hope?

Jimin invite Jungkook into their house. Yes, they've arrived at Busan. It took them 2 hours and a half to arrive at Busan. Jimin look at Jungkook who playing with his fingers. He look worried. Jimin come closer to him and shocking Jungkook by his sudden lean closer that make their face a few inches away. Jungkook step back a few pace. He almost fall to the ground but Jimin manage to catch him by his waist. 

"Jiminnie? Is that yo--" Mrs. Park cut her words as she saw the scene. Jimin help Jungkook stand up straight before let him go. "Mom.. Ehemmm.. " Jimin clear his throat. "So, this is Jungkook? " Mrs. Park asked as Jimin hug her. "Uhm.. Yes, it's Jungkook. " "He-hello.. Mrs. Park? " Jungkook stuttering before bows at her. "I see.. Well, hello young man.. Come in.. What are you doing there? " Mrs. Park invite him in. Jimin rub his neck. Nervous as well. 

"So, Jungkook? What do you want to eat for lunch? " Jungkook was surprised, he never thought that Mrs. Park will asked him that question. "Yes? Pardon me? " Jimin look at his mother. Smile. "You're our guest Jungkook.. And I'm so glad that you took good care of my grandson.. " Mrs. Park smile at him. "But.. It's okay.. I love playing with Jeongsan.. I-- I don't think that my opinion really matter.. " Jungkook said later. "Son.. You're just like our son.. Say it.. I'll cook it for you.. " Jungkook look at Jimin. A SOS look. "Mom.. Anything would fit him.. " Jimin answer for Jungkook behalf. Jimin got the message from Jungkook eyes just now. "I see.. So, wanted to help me Jimin? " asked Mrs. Park to his son. "Sure Mom.. anything for you.. " Jimin smile before smile at his mother. "Don't worry.. Feel comfortable.." Jimin whisper to Jungkook. "Where's Jeongsan? " Jungkook grab Jimin small pinky finger. Jimin who about to walk to his mother was stop by the sudden hold. "Is it your style of stopping person? Holding them back like this? Point at the cutest place that could make you cute? " Jimin chuckled. Jungkook let go of his hand. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean t--" "it's okay.. I like it.. About Jeongsan.. He'll be here soon.. He's out with my father.. So, wait a little bit.. " Jimin ruffle his hair without he realized it. Jimin walk to the kitchen and hiding behind a wall. He hold his chest that suddenly going up and down fast. What did he do? Did he just ruffle him? Jimin was terrified. Mrs. Park splash water on his face. Jimin look at his mother. Startled. "Mom! " "What?? Stop acting like that if you don't want to be so obvious Park Jimin! " Jimin sigh deeply. He walk towards his mother. "Mom.. Will he accept me? Is he good for me? Or, am I good for him? " Jimin back hug her. "Son.. Believe in your heart.. It'll show you.. But, you haven't confess to him yet, right? So.. I think it's better you give a shot first.. After that, you'll know the results. " Mrs. Park advice him. 

Jungkook seat on the couch weirdly. He's all alone and got nothing to do. He look at the picture that was set next to huge glass cupboard where all the souvenir place. Jungkook look at the kitchen direction before walk to the picture. A few pictures of Jimin and his parents. Also, Jimin's siblings. Jungkook smile whilst looking at Jimin pictures. He really looks like Jeongsan. Well, where did Jeongsan got that handsome yet cute face if not from his father, right? Jungkook carefully look at a pictures was taken when Jimin still a cute little baby boy. How he wish to be born in a happy family life just like Jimin. Jungkook sighed. 20 years old scarred still fresh in his heart. It's hurt. "Jungkook? What are you doing? " Jungkook hide his face. His tears fall out. "Jungkook? Are you okay? " Jimin come closer to him. "I'm fine.. It's just, dust enter my eyes. " Jimin look at the picture where Jimin still a baby boy. The picture that Jungkook look at before she'd tears. Jimin look at Jungkook. Lie. Scar. He could feel it from Jungkook vibe right that moment. "Are you sure, you're okay? " Jungkook nodded simply. "Okay.. Let's go.. The lunch has served. " Jimin smile at him. Being a considerable person, Jimin didn't want to ask Jungkook more further about it. He invite Jungkook eat with him. Not so long after that, Jeongsan and Mr. Park arrived home. 

..

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable with my family.. " Jimin apologize whilst rub his neck with his right hand tuck in his jeans pocket. "No.. I like it.. It's great.. " Jungkook said whilst look down. "Jungkook..? " Jimin call for him, breaking the silent moment within them. "Yes? " Jungkook talk back. "About just now.. Why are you crying? Don't deny it.. I do know you're lying.. " Jimin said before Jungkook could deny his words. "Uhm about that.. " Jungkook stop walking and look at the road where he stand up. Tears fall silently but it's clear enough to tell that he's crying. Jimin look at him nervously. Did something had happened? Jimin went to Jungkook. "hey.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to---" "Thank you.. " Jimin was shocked by the sudden hug from Jungkook. "Aha ha..  It's okay.. " Jimin said whilst patted Jungkook back. "No. I'm really thankful to you.. You give me a chance to feel the warm from someone called as parents which I'm thirst of. " Jimin was bewildered. "What do you mean? " asked Jimin. "I lost my parents when I'm only 1 years old back then.. We involved in car accident and I'm the only one who safe and alive.. I.. " Jungkook burst into tears. Jimin was shocked by Jungkook sudden confession. Jimin gulped and his tears almost fall too. He let Jungkook crying in his embrace. "Jungkook.. " Jimin said as he was clueless by Jungkook tragic life. 

                                …………………………

A/N; hey guys! It'll be double update.. So, stay tune.. I guess you're pretty shocked too, right? And, it's the reason why Jungkook always said he never got the chance to feel so. He heard that he was born in Busan too. From the previous chapter.. So, I'll let you know why Jungkook always seat alone and never talk with anyone else later.. Leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥