Lonely birthday

Is there still hope?

"How is he?" "Bullish*t about him.. Let him be alone.. " Jung Hwa answered. "But still.. You need to take care of him.. " Jung Hwa rolled her eyes. "Erghhh!! Can't we stop talking about him??! " Jung Hwa shouted. Wait! Who is it Jung Hwa talk to? Who is it they talking about? Why did Jung Hwa seems so frustrated? No clue. "I just want to spend time with you.. Let's sleep, I miss you.. " Jung Hwa lean closer to him. "Honey.. Don't you think Jimin will caught us later? If so, what will you do?? " Hold on! Jimin?? Is the man is not Jimin?? And casually she sleep with him!?? What the heck is going on?? "I'll leave him for sure.. He's nothing.. I need him just because I want his money.. I'm marrying him because I was forced by my mother not because I love him.. So, let him be in hell.. I don't care.. All I care is you.. Let's sleep baby.. I miss you.. " Jung Hwa kiss the man lips. After that, their lonely midnight *I bet you know what* started. 

...

"Sir.. Your meeting for today will be with Mr. Hong Jung In from Ying Holdings on 10 am..  Next, you'll have another meeting with our client on 12 noon at Grand J Hotel.. Next, you'll have an important meeting with China supplier on 3 pm.. That's all for today, sir.. " said Jimin's secretary. Jimin massage his head as he felt dizzy. No more rest for today. He sighed. "Thank you Yerim.. You may continue your work.. " Jimin smile at her. "Alright, sir.. And yes, before I forgot.. " Yerim who walk away and almost turn the door knob to out of Jimin's office, turn around and look at Jimin. "Happy birthday Jimin.. " Yerim smile at him. Even though Jimin is her boss but he's just like her little brother. "Oh God.. I forgot again.. " Jimin sighed again. Yerim shake her head as she knows how busy is her boss until he forgot his own birthday. "Thank you Yerim.. You always wish me birthday.. In fact first person.. " Jimin smile, bitter. Yerim look at Jimin sympathize. She knows well Jimin's life, his marriage, his problem and about Jung Hwa didn't love him even without Jimin tell him. "Jimin.. As a sister, I suggest you spent your time with your family.. " Jimin look at her. "But Noona (Korean pronunciation of oldest sister as respective), you know us well, right? Even though I tried so hard, she'll never give me any chance to do so.. Hah... " Jimin sighed deeply. "Jim.. I know you well, dongsaeng.. (Korean pronunciation of little brother or sister) But, if you still wanted to save this marriage, you need to defense this marriage from any obstacles.. " Yerim give him advice. Yerim also already married, so, they're changing opinion in marriage life to one another. "Thank you noona.. I'll do my best to stand for this marriage.. " Jimin smile again. Yerim closed the door. Jimin stare at his family picture of him, Jung Hwa and Jeongsan together. Jeongsan was only 8 months that moment. Jimin smile at the picture. How he wish if the smile of his family is a sincere one, not a fake one. He knows the difficulties of his life. But, he never wanted to give up in this marriage. He sincerely in love with his wife. Why would he wanted to leave her. 

Jimin went to his son nursery and pick him up. Jimin wait for Jeongsan to come out. "Daddy!! " Jeongsan called for Jimin. Jimin turn his body to Jeongsan direction and open his embrace for Jeongsan to enter it. Jeongsan hug him. "Jeongsan ah~" Jimin hug his son tightly. "Aigoo.. Our Jeongsan doing well, right? He's not naughty, right? " asked Jimin to show concern to his son. "Eung!! I'm Daddy good boy! " Jeongsan grinned. "Aigoo.. My son is doing well.. Should I buy him an ice cream?? " Jimin make his voice excited. Jeongsan get so excited by only hearing ice cream. "Yayy!!!! Daddy!! Let's go! Please.. Please..." Jeongsan act cute. Jimin brought him to the market nearby to eat ice cream with Jeongsan. It's his birthday routine. Celebrate his birthday with Jeongsan whilst Jung Hwa is not at home. It's Jimin lonely birthday. But, he always thanks God for sending Jeongsan to accompanying him. Jimin enjoy his birthday along with Jeongsan eating ice cream besides him happily. 

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

A/N: hey guys!! So, how about this chapter? Leave comments! I'll update soon! But for now, enjoy this! Thanks for everything! Thanks for comments, reading, subscribed and even upvote! Thank you so much! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥