The Care

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why would I lie about that? You asking for my help when you were young". She offered a warm smile. "It's one of my favorite memories with you". 

 

 

Krystal opened her eyes and sighed, stretching in the bed. It had been days since she realized her true feelings for Victoria and it seemed like she couldn't get her out of her head. Not that she was complaining.

 

 

She thought of her all the time, at Yonsei, at work, with her friends. 

 

 

She'd smile everytime she remembered the Chinese, her voice, her laugh, her eyes...

 

 

She'd blush thinking of everytime they had shared skinship and her face would get crimson thinking she had already kissed her.

 

 

And if it wasn't enough, it seemed like Victoria had sneaked in her dreams too.

 

 

Was it supposed to feel like this?

 

 

Liking someone?.

 

 

It was her first time so how could she know?.

 

 

Krystal let out another sigh, it wasn't something she could tell freely to her friends. It would go against all things she said before they got married, but oh boy, she wanted to speak about it so bad. She imagined they would get back to be friends but she never thought about liking Victoria again. She didn't complain about thinking of her wife, most people would say it was normal but not in her cirmcunstances. Their marriage was not real at all.

 

 

Also, there was the fact that when she wanted to pay attention to something, her mind would drift to Victorialand. She got so distracted she was starting to get annoyed by herself.

 

 

"I won't like her that way". Krystal imitated herself with a childish voice. "How foolish can you be, Krystal Jung". She said to herself, sitting in her bed.

 

 

The younger got up, looking for her slippers. "It's not like she will return my feelings anyway". She sighed for the nth time. "She must see me only as her friend". Krystal walked up to her mirror and looked at her reflection, passing a hand through her hair. "There are sure a bunch of people wanting to date her who are better than me".

 

 

After a few seconds she smirked to herself. "But who can be better than you? Look at yourself Krystal, you're the heir to a major company, you're rich ...". Her smile faded slowly, replaced by a confused expression. "But she doesen't care about those things, or does she?". The heiress shook her head. "Of course she doesen't you stupid".

 

 

Krystal crossed her arms, cocking her head to the side. "Still, I have to make my best and prove I'm worth it". The younger bit her lip, thinking for a few seconds. "Why are you even exited about it? You said it yourself! It's not like she'll return your feelings. In her eyes you're just her friend. Her f-r-i-e-n-d". 

 

 

Even if she wanted to prove herself, she couldn't. She was so nervous of being alone with Victoria that out of fear, she started to avoid the other woman, arriving late from work, taking her work home, spending her free time out with Sulli and the others... She was afraid of making a fool of herself in front of the Chinese.

 

 

"You're just being silly, Krystal. From now on you won't avoid her. You'll act as chill as always as if nothing is happening". She nodded to herself, shaking her head almost immediately. The heiress ran to her bed, falling down in the mattress. "What are you doing to me Victoria Song!"

 

 

Krystal got up again, slapping her face lightly. "Just act normal". The younger Jung opened the door of her room, heading to the kitchen. "Just act normal". She said to herself, passing by the living room.  

 

 

"Who are you talking to?". 

 

 

"AH!".

 

 

Krystal swore she almost had a heart attack. 

 

 

"W-What are you doing up?". The heiress asked Victoria, looking at the clock above the kitchen's counter. "It's 8 and it's weekend I thought you'd be sleeping". She finished, calming herself down.

 

 

Victoria laughed at her wife's antics. "I know, but I couldn't sleep since I can't breathe". The Chinese replied, pointing at her red nose. "I think I caught a cold yesterday, it was raining a lot. I'm making some tea, want some?". Victoria pointed at the teapot.

 

 

Krystal broke half smile, Victoria's red nose was cute. "N-No, no I'm fine. But uhm, if you don't feel that good you should go sleep. I can take it to your room".The Chinese smiled, making Krystal's heart race a little. "No need, I already made mine". 

 

 

"Well then, go get some sleep. I think I have aspirins somewhere". Suddenly, the younger had an idea. "Or I can make some soup for you". Krystal said, walking to the kitchen. "Ohh, so you know how to make soup?". Victoria smirked, leaning in the kitchen counter. 

 

 

"Yah! I may not know how to cook, but I know how to make a good soup". The Chinese laughed once again. "Okay then, miss 'I know how to make a good soup'. Thank you". She was about to say something else when she sneezed. "Go sleep now, I'll take care of it". Her face broke into a smile when Victoria carresed her hair making her way out.

 

 

"Nice move Jung". She said to herself. "But how is a soup made?".

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"Darling? What a surprise! How is it going?". Mrs. Jung's voice could be heard from the other side of the line. 

 

 

"Good mom, what about you?". 

 

 

"Well, you know we've been busy here. Tiffany and I have gone to buy clothes for the baby and well, you know your father and Jessica can be really lazy, so it's only been just the two of us. You should joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter