The Photo

Till I Reach Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was amuzed no one talked to her, followed or glanced in her direction. It was a quiet day and she found that relaxing. She had been in good mood also, surprising her friends. Sulli didn't lose the opportunity to tease the heiress about her unexpected kiss with Victoria in the morning but all Krystal did was shove her off and continue what she was doing. The younger Jung decided it was best not to tell her best friend about the 'fight' with Victoria the night before just yet.

 

 

Krystal was grateful to her wife, she seemed to genuinely care about her the way she did when they were younger, or that's what she thought. The heiress would be lying if she said she didn't miss that, their friendship was slowly building again, bit by bit. The light on her phone dinged up, showing a text from the one she was thinking of.

 

 

From: Victoria 13.46 

How is your day going? Everything okay?

 

 

Krystal smiled at her screen.

 

 

To: Victoria 13.47

It's been good so far. I'm just a little bored.

 

 

Krystal put her phone away, Victoria might be busy working so she didn't expect her wife to reply soon. The heiress turned to continue working on her project when her phone light up again.

 

 

From: Victoria 13.49

Why so bored?. I thought you were having fun ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

To: Victoria 13.49

My finance assignment is no fun.

 

 

'Just wait a few hours more, then you can go work ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

 

'Yah! Don't make fun of me'

 

 

'But it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

 

The younger smiled again. Krystal hesitated for some seconds, she was talking with Victoria and the older replied quickly, should she call her?. She liked to talk with the Chinese, it woulnd't be strange right?. The younger Jung nodded to herself and pressed the green button bellow Victoria's number.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

"Hi". Krystal said shyly.

 

 

"Were you that bored that you called me?". Victoria laughed at the other side of the line. "Yes". The younger Jung simply answered. "I want to go home already".

 

 

"Don't you have work to do?". Krystal pouted. "Don't remind me. Speaking of work, did you find Taeyeon?". A sigh from Victoria gave her a clue. "Not yet, I'm seriously considering changing the model though, we talked about it the first time but I was so determined to find her".

 

 

"Don't worry, you'll come up with something".

 

 

A comfortable silence followed before Krystal thought about asking a question roaming in her head since morning. "Uhm, can I ask you something?". The Chinese said yes. "Why did you kiss me today?"

 

 

"Uh, well, I wanted to leave a message. Also, your ex was there, it was just perfect". Krystal blushed a little recalling the memory and leaned in her seat. "What kind of message?".

 

 

"Uhmm, I'm not sure. But it seemed to work, or did I make things worse for you?". Victoria sounded worried at the end but the heiress quickly interrupted. "No! no, everything has been going smoothly until now". The conversation turned awkward.

 

 

"I almost forgot, Minho will have dinner with us. Is that okay?" The Chinese said.

 

 

"Yeah, no problem". Something in Krystal's head popped up. "Hey!, Can Sulli come over too?". 

 

 

"Sure, why not". A voice from Victoria's side could be heard. "I have to go now, urgent meeting". 

 

 

"Okay-". Various sounds were heard, making the heiress frown until a loud voice shouted. "HI LITTLE SIS!!- JESSICA GIVE MY PHONE BACK!". Krystal put some distance with her phone, hearing some shouting and then a squeal. The young woman put it closer again, expecting some kind of noise. "Sorry, Jessica took my phone". Victoria laughed. "See you tonight then?"

 

 

"See you tonight".

 

 

The younger Jung put her phone away smiling and turned to continue her asignment, jumping in surprise as Sulli hugged her head. "Here you are, I was looking for my Krystal all day!". She pouted. "Yah! get off!". Sulli sat beside her. "What are you doing?".

 

 

"The finance thing". Sulli arched her eyebrows. "You're already doing it? Isn't it for next week?". The younger Jung nodded proudly. "Do you want to come have dinner tonight?". Sulli eyesmiled. "Sure! What time?". Krystal was thinking about it when an idea came to her mind. "YAH!". Sulli stared at her confused. "W-what?". 

 

 

"Are you still friends with Yoona?". Sulli took out a bag of chips. "Yes, we hang out often, why?". Krystal took away her best friend's food. "Is she a friend of Taeyeon?". Sulli nodded. "Can you ask Yoona for her number?".

 

 

"If I do it, can I have my chips back?". Sulli asked innocent, without hesitation, the heiress gave back the bag earning a smile from Sulli. "Consider it done!".

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"I don't know if I should give Henry an opportunity". Victoria sat in the conference room with Jessica and Amber, waiting for everyone to discuss the concept for the Mixxo project. Although Jessica was in charge of the team, both directors had to approve the concept chosen for every contract. "This is, what, the 10th time you ask us this?". Jessica said. "Yah! Unnie!". Amber whined. "I'm being serious".

 

 

"She is too". Victoria replied with a smirk, earning a high five from her best friend and more whinning from the tomboy. "Victoria! you too?". The Chinese shrugged. "We'll listen to you for the last time and we'll give our most honest opinion, what about that?". Jessica suggested. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter