5 Years Later

Unforgettable

 

Smiling into the mirror, I adjusted my tie and fixed my bed-head hair. Dusting off my tux and getting my appearance settled, I exited my bathroom to the kitchen counter grabbing the wedding present. Taking a final peek at the invitation, I sighed and proceeded out the door and to the church.

Today was the day

 

5 long years had passed, and through it, I’ve stayed single, not even taking a second glance at the women I encountered. Of course, I still loved Hana, we’d develop a pretty close friendship although her heart belonged to Doojoon and it still does, for 5 years now. Every now and then, Doojoon would invite me along with everyone else to hang out with Hana and himself. Seeing her with a lively smile on her face made me delighted as ever. It nice knowing that Doojoon was ensuring her happiness.

The day Doojoon proposed to Hana, the news spread like a wildfire. Everyone talked about it non-stop for the past 6 months. Of course she had said yes, I was happy for her although my heart still was a bit numb when I heard.

And here I was, 6 months later, heading to their grand wedding everyone would be attending.

 

The church was crowded but I managed to squeeze in with Junhyung and Kikwang. I made it just in time before the wedding began. I saw Doojoon from the corner of my eye at the end of the aisle, waiting for Hana. I stared at him with envy.

That could’ve been me waiting for her

The audience rose as Hana arrived and walked down the aisle with her father. However, I was standing next to the human giraffe so I couldn’t quite get a clear image of her. Although, when she arrived next to Doojoon’s side I saw her perfectly clear.

She looked completely stunning.

Her strapless dress fit her curves flawlessly. Her hair was curled and tied in a bun with a tiara. Her face looked joyful as ever completed with a full out wonderful smile. As the couple approached the altar, the audience seated and the ceremony continued.

 

The wedding came by, they finished saying their vows and I dos in an hour’s time. Half the crowd was leaving as the other half stayed to take pictures with the newly wedded couple.

I continued to gaze at Hana, admiring her beauty. She caught a glimpse of me and our eyes met. She shot me an active grin and I ree. She got interrupted by Doojoon pulling her closer to him as they posed for another picture. My heart filled with jealousy and regret as I saw the pair.

Yoon Doojoon… Take care of my girlfriend

 

~~~~

 

Author's Note: 

DOUBLE UPDATE~ my first time ever, lol. Well yeah poor Yoseob didn't get Hana D: 

Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this story. Also, please support my next one!