chapter 6

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My parents situation still doesn't change even though it's already two weeks since their last argument took place. They seemed to be cold at one another and rarely home to spend time with us anymore. This situation slightly affected me because of their divorcing matter kept bothering me whether it will really happened or just a bluffing from both sides. I can't stand seeing Hari's gloomy expression every time she waited for our parents to come home for dinner but in the end, there's not even a single shadow of them showed up because they were too occupied with their problems and not giving a damn about us, their child.

After done preparing for tomorrow's school, I walked to my sister's room to check whether she was okay or not but was greeted with her already sleeping figure. Closing the door slowly, I went back to my room and start to hum myself to sleep.

---------

" Miss Hana, it's already morning. Please wake up or you'll be late for school today." Mrs.Kim voice automatically make me open my eyes. I rise from my bed while shouting " yeah, i woke up already ahjumma.". Done tidying my bed, i rushed to the bathroom and took a morning shower and get dressed.

As usual, after a stealing session of breakfast and few yelling from my caretaker, I get out of the house to catch the bus. I was informed that Hari left a bit earlier for school today. Was she feeling okay?. It's already weeks passes and Hari seems like a different persons everyday to me. Was she badly affected by our current situation?

Of course she did. 

She had experienced greatest shocked in her life i assumed because before our parents never neglected her and now, they doesn't even answered her calls, not to mention our numerous calls which still can't get through them. Without realising, I'm already in front of the school's gate. My hearts told me that today's going to be one hella hectic day. I just felt uneasy about it but i quickly brushed it off and assured my heart that nothing will happened.

After second period of class end, I lay my head on the table wanting to take a nap for a while but i just destroy when one of this student come to my class and shake my shoulder vigorously,

" Hana sunbae, wake up. Hana sunbae.!!. Hari sunbae was bullied by those Yoona and her minion!!" Upon hearing those 'Hari' and 'bullied' words, I immediately get up from my seat and my eyes widened in anger.

" WHAT?. WHERE WAS HER?" I grabbed her shoulder and repeat my words again,

" I.SAID.WHERE.WAS.HER?.ANSWER ME NOW!" I screamed at her figure. I don't care at the damn stares from my classmates. All i want to know now where was Hari's where about.

" F-fo-follow m-me sunbae" then she ran and i followed her from behind. She stopped in our track suddenly and gesturing me at the closed door of female bathroom where the small crowd already formed.

I rammed through the people there and they make a way upon seeing me. The door were locked from inside and i could heard someone was screaming. Gathering my courage and willpower, i kicked the door opened, revealing those little shrewd foxes was pulling Hari's hair. The smirked on their faces really annoyed the out of me.

" Well, well, well. Looks who's here, Hari. Your little sister come to have fun with us." One of the girls, i assumed Yoona, spoke. Before i managed to answer her, she added some more fuel in the blazing fire,

" Don't your divorces parents feeling a little upset seeing their girls get bullied here? Well, your ed up family really need a major reconstruction i guess. HAHAHAHAHHA."

" YOU ES. THAT AND LET GO OF MY SISTER!!!!." With that I landed my fist exactly at Yoona's eyes and kicked her stomach. I shield Hari at my back from those s. Tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked terrified and it angered me more. Yoona's minion marched toward me and slapped me hard in my face. My head was spinning for a moment but when the surges of pain took place in my system, i recover quickly. My cheek and my lips stung. Darn those girl long fingernails. In a swift moment, I strangled her head and locked it in my arms while pulling her hair and pushed her hard on the floor. It's payback time.  I beat them up to the pulp because I'm really burning with rages. Well, Karma is a girls. I walked toward them, and stood low between them before whispered in their ears, 

" Don't bark at me if you're not going to bite. Be careful that you don't die by my bite first. It's my first and last warning. You guys sure don't want to face my wrath anymore."

I dragged Hari's out from the scene but was stopped by two teachers whom wears a very outrages look in their faces. They shifted their gaze at me and my sister and I can feel that my sister legs already turns into jelly because of the fear of being caught in ed up situation like this. She's shivering  a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter