chapter 3

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YOUU??" I screamed with my finger pointed at his shocked face.

YESTERDAY RUDE MAN.

"Err...hello....there.." That man seemed to recognize me since our tragedy took part yesterday evening.

Aware of the growing tension in that living room, Sehun shoved me into his room to avoid me from going nut and locked it. After making sure that i was calmed and sit still at the edge of his bed, he walked to his closet and took a pair of jumper pant and tee for me to change.

"You know him?" without looking at me he asked,still rummaging his closet finding a new towel.

"Him? who? which one? That deer-looking teenager outside?" i annoyingly replied.

" Whoa girl, hold on. Who's you calling teenager huh? Basically, Luhan hyung was older that you. In fact, he's 6 years apart from you though." I took the towel in his hand and run to the bathroom, not wanting to hear any nagging from him anymore.

Holy . That boy was an old man actually. My jaws can't help but dropped from awe. So, he's around Yul oppa age.Daebak!! Another old man in the house.

****

As soon as Luhan finished telling baekhyun the story, sehun came out from the room.

"Hyung, what happened between you and her? She never remember any stranger unless you do something that get on her nerves. She's seriously a scary kid i told you." Sehun's face cringed in fear with a sudden thought of Hana crossed his mind.

" Will you told him baekkie? I'm too lazy to repeat it." and he collapsed onto the sofa with a hand on his forehead.

"Like this, apparently yesterday Luhan hyung was on his way to his parents house and he accidentally step into a puddles and the water splashed all over Hana body. She was drenched from head to toe. That's why she seemed to eat luhan hyung alive when she saw him. Like sehun's said, she's savage hyung. You better not messed up with her." baekhyun also looked terrified with this Hana girl.

" That's why she was furious like hell. Hyung, she even calling you teenager hahahah" Luhan jolted from his seat upon hearing that.

"UNBELIEVABLE. These day high schooler really unbelievable" he muttered slowly. 

dingdong!!dingdong!!

Baekhyun rise from his seat and go get the door open.It was kyungsoo,chen and suho. They lived two floor below them. Welcoming the males inside,he asked about minseok and chanyeol whereabout.

" They have community project this evening. So, they coudn't make it tonight." Chen replied hastily while making his way to the toilet.Kyungsoo make his way to the kitchen and start preparing for dinner with sehun assisting him.Soon, chen joined them by setting out the table. I lead my way straight to the kitchen and found there's a lot of unfamiliar faces working there.When i'm about to turned my head away, a voice calling me,

"Hey there pretty. Nice meeting you.i'm chen by the way" his mouth curled upward forming a charming smile that can melt thousands of heart out there.Frozen for a while, i decided to get on this stranger good side. I foresee him sending an enourmous funky vibes right now.

"Hana.Kwon Hana.Sehun's fulltime spoiled girlfriend" i returned his smile for a good 5 seconds.

"Sehun-ah, i don't know that you had a pretty girlfriend all this time.Ah sorry Hana-ssi.My wrong moves.Please pardon my flirtation just now." he back off with pouted his lips and frustation. I take a seat at one of the vacant chair of dining table.

" Hyung stopped acting cute in front of my girlfriend. And Hana, this man here is kyungsoo.He's a good chef i told you.You'll love his cooking." sehun's pointing his finger at the man who's busy cooking beside him. Kyungsoo took a glanced at the girl and throw a warm smile.

"So Hana-ah, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter