chapter 2

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh you're home, dear brother.Long time no see." my mouth curled upward as soon as i looked at him on the kitchen counter with wide smile on his face.

"It's that how you greet your oppa huh, dummy? You should give me a hug at least. Don't you miss me a bit hmm?"

i rolled my eyes at him and slowly strolled at his tall built. He embraced me in a warm hug and my hair lovingly. I miss him so much.

"How was your day today Kwon Hana?" he let me out from his embraced and fixed his gaze cruised my amber like eyes. He start to walk out from the kitchen and gesturing me to follow him to his room.

I let out a big sigh once my but settled down on his comfy mattress and start ranting to him about getting splashed with water on the way home from this rude dude, trapped in heavy rain this evening and schools stuff. 

"What about sehun and baekhyun? You don't hang out with them anymore? How come your life sounds so boring to me? ahhaah"

Oh yeah that two idiotic man that i forgot, Oh Sehun and Byun Baekhyun. Sehun was my cousin and baekhyun was our childhood friend, me and Hari. Those two was at the same age so they always together since toddler.

" I was busy trying to live a peaceful life oppa. Those two just busy with their college stuff and me also need to lay low this year at school, not causing any trouble or mom will go berserk at me since i wasn't her favorite daughter anyway." 

"I noticed sarcasm there sister. Don't say that Hana, mom love you and Hari equally. She scold you because you caused trouble too much. Who told you to go to school kicking those unworthy ? I agree with 'laying low' statement of yours" I throw him a pillow which landing directly at his annoying face and stand up ready to walk out from his room. If i stay there any longer, i'll be mad hearing him babbling nonsense.

"Thanks for the advise Mr. Sherlock.I'm going to sleep now. Good night big brother." with that i closed his door and walking to my room. After packing up all the things needed for tomorrow class, i reached my phone at the night stand checking any message and notification. There's one from sehun and a hella spammed for God's sake from baekhyun.Both of them conveying the same message asking me and Hari to join them hang out tomorrow after my school session. Hari can't go since she is still in her weak state and leave me to hangout with those jerks alone. If i'm not joining them, i'll here some nagging from Yul oppa saying that i'm a lifeless soul whatever.It an earful hearing his grandmother like nagging. Sending an 'okay' to those two, i set my morning alarm and ready for bed. Soon, i'm starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter