chapter 1

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clouds seem to be pouring it content to the fullest along the roaring sound of thunder and lightning bolt fighting alternately.I let out a heavy sigh upon learning that it was raining like crazy outside and retreated back inside, finding a dry spot to wait for the rain to stop instead running home like others student.Damn, why did i forgot about that darn umbrella today.After a few minutes of thinking, i decided to ring home asking someone to pick me up from school but no one answered that.

The blue TIMEX in my wrist showed that its already 5pm.

Looks like i'l be lated for dinner today.My twin sister, Kwon Hari, didn't come to school today because she was having cold and that's why i was alone today.Life as a high school senior really tired me out and i decided to finish my homework given by the teachers earlier in the class to kill some times waiting.

The rain stopped at quater before 7 and i quickly rushed to the bus stop to catch the bus.Fortunately, i arrived there just in time and quickly hopped in one of the available seat before the bus start moving again.I pull my blazer closer to generate some heat because it was damn cold inside this bus.Not many people at this hours because it was dinner time and the whole ride was calm and quiet.

The bus stopped at the nearest bus stop in my neighborhood.I need to walk about 10 mins more to reach at my house.The street was quite dark and i continued my journey home.A loud roaring sounds of motorbike was heard behind me and a second after that i found my cloth and myself was wet from the puddles on the road that the bike went in.

"yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter