chapter 4

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends was over in a speed of second. Its already Monday and Monday means i had to go to school. I wasn't fond of idea going to school and study like a retard. I'm not a study freak like Hari but still my grade was above ordinary. Times flies so fast that i didn't realized its only few months left before graduation. I'm still doing the thinking whether i need to apply for college or not because i don't know what i want to be later on. Should i follow my family steps being a doctor or anything else?. Coming from a big doctor family really didn't left me any choice like sehun, who was already a third year student in medicine. Fortunately for Yul oppa because he was named as dad's heir, so he can learned on how to manage the company and getting involved with business affair. Hari seemed to be into law because she love to read those creepy law terms and filled her head with handling challenging cases. Mom seemed to have nothing against Hari's wished but when it come to me, she against it just because i want to learn business like Yul oppa. She once said that i'm not a good fit in this family because everyone was damn brilliant while me just over the fence.

It didn't take a Sherlock to know that mom hate my guts. She always cold and strict toward me. Maybe she doesn't love me. But, my blurry memories still remembered that she used to smile at me when i was young. She doesn't even showing me a slightest of affection for me and i was tired anyway asking for her attention. I would always asked myself whether i am really her daughter or not. Being titled as Kwon Hari's fraternal twin doesn't meant anything for me when mom's eyes already occupied with the thought of Hari and Yul oppa. After all, i'm not her perfect daughter.

There was once, in middle school, i study real hard and being really outstanding in school just to gain some acknowledgement from mom but nothing change. That was when reality hit me hard and i realized that all my effort was useless and its ing hurt. From that moment and on, i start to build wall in my heart and hardly showing my emotion to prevent me from getting hurt deeper than before. My demeanor changed instantly and i shut people out of my life.

I tried to hate Hari and Yul oppa because they always under mom's spotlight but i just can't because they were my dearest flesh and blood. I start spending my time mostly with sehun and baekhyun to help forgetting my problem. They understand my inner conflict and gladly be with me. After they get into college, my life becoming dull once again because of their busy life.

Vanishing my memories, i rise and shine from my bed, quickly dashed to the bathroom and get ready for school today. Hopefully today there's no ty drama happen that could ruin my mood. I just wanted a quiet and peaceful day at school today. Those wealthy brats in school sometimes really get on my nerves. They tried to bully me before, but cowering down after earning a deathly glared from me. I hate seeing them actin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter