chapter 5

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When i entered my classroom, i noticed they are throwing glances at me but i couldn't care less whatever it is that they're discussing about. I walked to my seat that was located beside the huge window and sat on my chair. I averted my gazed outside and start to drown in my own world. Later on, I felt like someone was knocking on my table and when i turned my head around, i saw my classmate, Kim Taeyeon, trying to tell me that our math's teacher, Mrs. Kang was already in and about to start the class. After giving her my acknowledge nod, i fixed my focus toward that math teacher infront but barely digested what she's talking about . Huh, me and mathematics will never be bestfriend because i hate it so much. 

Bell's ringing indicating that it was lunch's times. Students quickly pacing to the cafe to satisfy their hunger. I blended myself in between the busy crowd and were slightly annoying when people accidentally strucked at me. I queued behind this two students and what make me want to laugh was they basically was talking about me without they realized that I was right in front of their nose. When they stopped talking and throwing s around i asked along with my famous cold stared, boring holes at their faces " Are you done, missy?". Their eyes widen upon learning that the subject they were talking about was there all this times. I walked closer to them and stand in between while putting my hands on both students shoulder.

" Mind to share with me dear? I can't hear you well just now or you want to talk over the food? Let's get our food then find a table to discuss it over." I can feel the stares from the students around whose start noticing what the hell was going on between us.

"So-so-sorry Ha-ha-hana sunbae. We-we just heard the rumours from o-o-others students too." So, they were my lowerclassman. Hearing them stuttering make me want to laugh my off but I need to stay composed. The air in the cafe grew thicker and somehow suffocating me with all the intense stares and constant whispering from the audiences. They were shocked i assumed seeing me, Kwon Hana, a cold-, wrapping my hands around those two trembling figures. Pardon my nature for being a then.

" Well, it didn't hurt to share right? I also want to know what so special about me." i let out a light chuckled and dragged those two to one of the vacant table. Gasping sounds was everywhere with students murmuring anticipating what will happened next.

" Poor those two. "

" This is interesting. We must to watch this."

" Sassy Kwon Hana."

I ignored all of them and not in the mood to play with all of them. Today i'll just focus with these two. It was my playtime now. I stopped in my track and averted my gazed at this student who look so nervous when his eyes met mine.

"Get us food. Now!." i said before saw that poor boy fled from the crime scene. I sat down with those girls in front of me. I grabbed their name plate, Noh seung hyun and Go min soo.

" Min soo-ah, Seung hyun-ah, now talk. I'm not going to bite okay."

The girl with 'Min soo' named seemed hesitated to talk at first but hastily blurted out when she met my eyes,

" They said that you got yourself a sugar daddy because they saw you get off from a car with man inside it this morning. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter