chapter 8

love moving forward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Surprise!" he said and yes, I was really surprised with his sudden visit. What was important is, I only saw him.

Again,

" Where's Sehun?" I wandered my head around, in case he's playing hide and seek right now.

" He's not here. Stop looking for him, aishhh." i jerked his elbow while muttering " Why so serious" before inviting him inside.

" Old Oh was in his hospital. Do you already have your lunch?" I asked him while motioning the maid to prepare the food for Baekhyun. Knowing him, I know that he's always hungry. His stomach always had space for foods. I always that, he's not going to have any abs no matter how hard his trying to work out. Just looked at him, eating like a monster. Devouring anything in front of him.

Without being asked, he already make himself at home and shout " I'll eat well. Thank you for the food." and start dig in after the maid left. I can only shook my head at the sight of him and continue with my food as well.

" You know Baek, Luhan was here before you came." I told him while stabbing into the salad bowl and I saw he halted on his food for a second. I can feel his eyes bored hole at me and I stared into his brown orbs. His face seemed darkened for a mere second before back to his usual demeanor. What was that for?

"Why was he's here? Since when you've gotten closer to him? I thought you hated his guts." His voice sounds stern and empty.

Leaving his eyes, I lowered my head and stared into the salad bowl, " Why did you sounds like a jealous boyfriend? I've nothing with him. He just my knight in shining armor. He just...there whenever I got myself into troubles."

He heave a heavy sigh, then patted my head softly.

"You know right that you can count on me if anythings happened. I'll always be there for you, okay?."

"I know that but......he just.....appeared out of nowhere. Don't worry oppa, you're still number one in my heart."

" Sehun? What about him?" He grinned at my direction while waiting for my an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter