My Happiness

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

_PART 2_

* After  VApp 300 Days Part 1 *

The members get ready to switch to the practice room because almost midnight so that they do not want to disturb their neighbors with their commotion.

"What we do when we arrive in the practice room? Just sit down and talk with iKONIC?” Chanwoo asked shortly after V App finished.

"Hmm .. Wae?" Hanbin replied while hego to his room.

"It’s so boring. Can we play games over there?" said Chanwoo trailing behind Hanbin.

"Oh, it's a good idea" Hanbin said while pulling his jacket.

"Ya’, let's play a game in the Practice room" said Hanbin tell the other members.

"This is already midnight and you want to play games?  Forget!!! " said Jinhwan disagree.

"But Hyung, the game does not recognize the time and place. During the fun let's do It!!” said Chanwoo persuade.

"Ya’ .. It's just fun for you. It's really not fun for people like me" said junhoe also disagree.


"Ya’ .. Junhoe~ya, you just stay and  sleep here" said Hanbin while pushed Junhoe into his room.


"Uwah ... You really just liked Chanwoo, Hanbin-ah" Yunhyeong protest.

"But that's not a bad idea. Fans may be sleepy and bored if we just sat and talking right?" said Donghyuk.

"Because of this, we have to play the game. What do you think, Bobby Hyung?" Chanwoo approached Bobby.

"That sounds fun. What games will we play?" answered Bobby made Chanwoo smile.

"Uwah .. You all were on Chanwoo’s side" complained Junhoe.

"Ya’ .. Junhoe~ya, it's for Ikonic" said Chanwoo.

"Uwah .. You're really not predictable. How can you carry iKONIC  just because you want to play a game?" said Yunhyeong makes Chanwoo want to eat him.

"Ya’ ... Game! What games will we play?" asked Bobby.


They discussed, but they haven’t been able to make a choice.

"Ya’ .. Chanwoo~ya, this is your idea so you have to be responsible about the game that we play." Said Jinhwan quickly made chanwoo widened.

"Ah right, you look for what we can play there," said Hanbin while patting Chanwoo shoulders.

"Hyung ..." Chanwoo said plaintively.

"Ppalli. It's getting a night" said Bobby advance toward the door. The others then follow.

Along the road leading to the YGE building, Chanwoo seen so serius thinking about what games to be played.

"Ya’... Chanwoo~ya, what games will we play?" asked Hanbin while he put his arm to Chanwoo shoulder.

"Molla Hyung, I don’t have any idea" Chanwoo replied with a pleading face. Can’t stand  to see Chanwoo’s face, Hanbin was asking for ideas from members again

"Ya’, anyone have any idea what we're going to play?" Hanbin asked.

"I think Chanwoo responsible about the game?" asked Junhoe made Chanwoo spechless.

"You… just go to home and sleep!!" Hanbin frustrated.

"Ya’…, there is a supermarket. How about if we get there and see what games can we play?" Yunhyeong said pointing towards the Supermarket.

"Ah .. I agree. We can decide that when we see the property, right?" said Donghyuk.

"Ya’, we should partially gone. The rest directly to the Parctice rooms" said Bobby.

"Ah… I agree. Ya’ ... Chanwoo~ya go there and choose the tools can be used to play" said Jinhwan.

"Me?" Chanwoo look so surprised.
"It's your idea,right?" Jinhwan reply.

"But..."

"Ya’ .. Think of the games that can be played by me too " said Junhoe.

"Aish …you don’t help at all" said Chanwoo makes his hyung  laugh.

"Why should I help you? It’s your idea. I never agreed," replied Junhoe not want to lose. It makes Chanwoo like wanted to kick him.

"If so, you're going to buy the tools, we went to the practice room first." Said Yunhyeong.

"Hanbin hyung come with me, please!!" Chanwoo asked.

"You all go ahead first, Me and Chanwoo go to supermarket" Hanbin said and Chanwoo hug him.


"You really just liked Chanwoo" said Yunhyeong.

"We go…" said Jinhwan.

"Ya’ .. Chanwoo~ya, remember you have to choose the game that can be played by me too" said Junhoe.

"Ara!" shouted Chanwoo upset.

"You… go away! " Hanbin said. Junhoe repeated his message to Chanwoo makes Donghyuk immediately pulled him.

"Aouwh .. You're so noisy" said Donghyuk.

The other members leave Chanwoo and Hanbin and a manager. The three of them headed to the supermarket.

"What games should we play, Hyung?" Asked Chanwoo while selecting the property.

"You're asking me? you knew more about the game than me, right?" answered Hanbin.


"Your answer doesn’t help at all, Hyung" said Chanwoo sounded disappointed.


"I'm not smart people, so please don’t expect too much  from me" Hanbin said defensively.

"Nee ... Mianhe" said Chanwoo while busy with selecting the property.

"Hyung, what if we just buy the ball?" Chanwoo asked while he put the ball in front of Hanbin’s face.

"What games will we play with it?" replied Hanbin.

"A lot. We can play soccer, vollyball, takraw or dodgeball" Chanwoo replied quickly.

"In the practice room you want to play soccer, vollyball? Ya’Chanwoo~ya,your imagination so unbelieveble!" Hanbin said amused with Chanwoo’s idea.

"I mean, we can play a lot of games with the ball. Junhoe can also join with us" said Chanwoo began to sulk.

"Arasso. Buy it" said Hanbin can’t stand if Chanwoo act like that. Chanwoo too cutesy for he defeated.

"Assa ..." said Chanwoo pulling arm his manager to the cashier.

"Yes ... Don’t forget me!”  shouted  Hanbin then he followed Chanwoo .


-CONTINUED-

PS: Critic and suggestion please!