What Should I Do?

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

-One Hour after Kony's Summertime Preview release-

* Dorm *

"Uwah ... See this comment! Everything about Chanwoo" said Yunhyeong while show his phone to other members.


"That's about what?" Hanbin asked as he stood up toward Yunhyeong.

"It's about Kony's summertime" said Yunhyeong which makes all members up except Chanwoo.

"Uwah .. It  is full with Chanwoo’s name" Bobby said as soon as he saw those comments.

"Ouwh .. Do not cry, Chanwoo-ya" Jinhwan  said while he read one of the main comments.

"It's the first time I saw Chanwoo crying since iKON debut" continued Donghyuk.

"I cried when I saw Chanwoo cry" said Bobby added.

"Seeing Chanwoo cry makes my heart so sad" said Hanbin too.

"Chanwoo~ya ... FIGHTING!!!" said Yunhyeong while to demonstrate what makes Chanwoo increasingly stretched because of embarrassment.

"Junhoe still looks handsome even crying" said Junhoe make all members lose the mood and returned to its original place.

"You are ruining the atmosphere" said Jinhwan.

“Ya’ .. Junhoe~ya, a good job "said Chanwoo right while holding both thumbs.

"Wae? I did not do it for you" asked Junhoe

"Whatever but, gomawo!" Chanwoo reply quickly.

"I told you, I did not do it for you. Why do I have to read about Chanwoo if my name is in the comment" said Junhoe.

"Hmm .. Do what you think is right" said Hanbin.

"But at that time, I was really surprised. We spent our time and have fun , and Chanwoo most enjoy a holiday of it. But when I saw he crying at the time, I cried for him, for my parents and also for us all" said Yunhyeong.

"I've seen Chanwoo cry but nothing like when we were in Saipan. Our Maknae still a baby" said Bobby made the other members nodded in agreement.

"I hate crying in front of others but at the time, I cant help to cry reading letters from my mom. I like to stay with you but the letter that makes me miss home atmosphere" said Chanwoo explain in.

"But that's funny, when we were at home, I missed the dorm atmosphere" Donghyuk said.

"Me too ..." said Bobby, Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Chanwoo simultaneously.

"Honestly, when I'm not in the dorm and we do not meet and are in the rehearsal room, I feel the whole body is very tired. I do not know why" said Junhoe participate issued his opinion.

"We became very close" says Jinhwan.

"Looking at the preview that makes us remember the many things" said Hanbin and then everything was silent.

"Shall we play a game like in Saipan?" asked Chanwoo make his hyungs  back wanted to eat him.

"Ya’.. In your brain only eat, exercise and play the game,right? How can you just want to play games all the time?" Replied Yunhyeong.

"Playing the game is fun.Right, Jinhwan Hyung?" said Chanwoo ask for Jinhwan opinions.

"Do not drag me into this problem" said Jinhwan.

"Ya’ ...You always watch baseball all night not enough fun for you?" Hanbin asked while in steady hands on Chanwoo’s neck and pretended to strangle him.

"Of course. I'm not going to stop until I feel tired" said Chanwoo.

"And the question is, when it will come?" asked Donghyuk makes Chanwoo pout his mout  but it makes the others laugh.

"Ouw .. Nomu kiyo .." Donghyuk comment.

"Ya’ ... Instead we play the game, let's go to the practice room. We still have to prepare our appearance on The Remix" Hanbin advice. All agree and get ready.

When everything is ready, Their Manager arrived at the same time. The manager puzzled look outfit members.

"You're going where? Today you do not have any schedule" said Yunhyuk.

"We want to practice room" Hanbin reply.

"Ah ... Well, I'll take you" said Yunhyuk that make members immediately approached him and hugged him like a small child.

The members began to discuss a selection of songs that have been given by PSY who is their mentor. Hanbin want to create something new and the members soon hear carefully but Chanwoo attention distracted as their car passed a store.

"Yunhyuk hyung ... Can we get a bubble tea?" Chanwoo asked. Instead of angry speech in pieces, Hanbin even come see towards to Chanwoo’s  view.

"I also want it, Yunhyuk hyung" said Hanbin.

"Okay" said Yunhyuk .

"Should I go buy it?" asked Chanwoo

"You want to die surrounded by fans? Today you become a trending topic among iKONIC" Yunhyeong reply. Without them knowing, Yunhyuk gone out to buy them drinks.

"Jinja ... Why are you still talking about that" said Chanwoo.

"That's not a bad thing" said Yunhyeong not want to lose.

"But I'm curious about Ikonic’s react if they’re know about Chanwoo’s personality. He always bully me" said Hanbin while playing Chanwoo’s head to the left and to the right.

"I'm also in a bully. He always bring my height" says Jinhwan joined commented.

"It was not a bully, hyung. It is indeed a fact" said Bobby.

"When I've been bullying you? You're older than me," said Chanwoo defensively.

"Look ... I shudder to see him acting as a good kid" said Hanbin.

"I'm not acting. I was a good kid. I've always been the best in ethics" said Chanwoo.

"Hmm ... Believe what you want to believe" Hanbin said quickly.

"I'm so really want to reveal his personality in front of the fans someday" said Donghyuk.

"Yes .. if you do Dong paparazzi again, record or photo at a time Chanwoo bullying us. Let the fans know about his personality" saidJinhwan .

"Uwah .. Jinhwan hyung really want revenge" said Junhoe.

"That's because he always bully me" said Jinhwan.

"Hyung, in fact I sometimes forget that you are mathyung here because your body  so small" Chanwoo said.

"Look ... He did it again. He's bullying me again" said Jinhwan pointing towards Chanwoo.

"I did not even touch you, Hyung. How can you call it Bullying? " said Chanwoo defensively. The other members are only able to laugh to see them arguing.

"My heart ... What you say hurt me was also included bullying" said Jinhwan not want to lose.

"What should I do if in fact you're small hyung" said Chanwoo make Jinhwan want to eat him. The other members laughing at both of them.

"Chanwoo~ya, uri mathyung too sensitive so understood" Hanbin said intervene.

"They fight like little children" comments Bobby amid laughter.

"I’ll remember it but if later I forget, do not blame, it's because Jinhwan really so small" Chanwoo said.

"Aish .. This kid .." said Jinhwan tried to strangle Chanwoo but not until as Chanwoo distanced himself quickly.

"Arasso, Hyung" said Chanwoo quickly. Along with that Yunhyuk come and share the drinks they want.

"Gomawo hyung" said member simultaneously. And then, the members began to enjoy their drinks like a small child.

* Exercise Room *

"I've arasement a song for us sing later" said Hanbin. They sat close together so it makes Hanbin can’t move.

"Ya’... The room is very spacious why you sit like this" said Hanbin make members face each other and slowly driven to make a wider circle.

"Sitting huddled truly become our habit" says Donghyuk.

"Okay .. I decided to re-arasament  Rythm  Ta song and make it in Chinese," said Hanbin.


"I added some music and discard some parts of the original song" continued Hanbin.

"I would not take the last part Junhoe and Chanwoo" said Hanbin shocking others.

"Then, Chanwoo would not sing if Hyung not take his part?" asked Junhoe make Chanwoo immediately hit his arm.

"Shut up, Hanbin hyung would know he was doing" said Chanwoo.

"Chanwoo still will sing. He would sing Jinhwan’s part at the end" Hanbin said.

"Me???"



-CONTINUED-