What's Wrong?

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

* Still in Saipan *

"This morning we are going to do a photoshoot for the photobook" said iKON'S manager after iKON members wake up

"Arasso ...".

"But for this to Kony's Summertime ...." the manager did not finish the sentence.

"Do not say we should use a swimsuit for  photoshoot?" said Donghyuk makes the members widened.

" we would really use a swimsuit? It's embarrassing" said Hanbin.

"If we really use swimsuit then no one will buy this summertime Kony's" comments Bobby shook his head.

"Why? Ikonic definitely happy" said Junhoe that make members spechless and the manager laughed.

“Ya’.. Junhoe ~ ya ... imagine Ikonic see your picture using only swimsuit  and then when they meet you they said you very y in photobook, how you’re feel? " Asked Yunhyeong

"Aah .... Mian" said Junhoe quickly so aware of his consciousness.

"Compared with Ikonic, I was more embarrassed in photos using only swimsuit. Moreover, many female staff" said Chanwoo make his hyungs laughing.

"As expected from our maknae" Hanbin said as he Chanwoo’s head.

" can we make a photobook like in Season Greeting? It also fits with Kony's Summertime" said Jinhwan to the manager.

"I just said you guys would photoshoot for photobook Kony's summertime. I do not remember ever say you will use a swimsuit for photoshoot" the manager said with a laugh.

"I think we are too excessive to respond" says Yunhyeong.

"You're getting ready and after that we will be meeting with photografer for talking about theme" said the manager.

"The theme is  Kony's summertime, right?" asked Chanwoo make his hyungs  laugh again.

"Uri Maknae so naive" said Jinhwan.

"Right ..The theme is Kony's summertime, Chanwoo ~ ya" Hanbin said while the steady arm to Chanwoo neck’s


_In the room_

Bobby and Chanwoo immediately get ready. They bathed and dressed as fast as they could. But Chanwoo seems looking somenthing in plastic bag on the table draw attention to Bobby.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Bobby.

"What is up all night snack?"

"Wae?"

"I'm hungry, hyung" answers Chanwoo made Bobby laugh.

"Are you hungry? Aren’t overnight you eat a lot?"

"I'm still in its infancy, hyung. I have to eat a lot so that could grow well" said Chanwoo.

‘'Ya ... How much you want to grow? You're tall and handsome of us all and you still want to grow again? How far are you willing tall and handsome? " asked Bobby

"In reality I was still in its infancy" said Chanwoo do not want to lose.

"What I'm afraid of your growth period is also increasingly brazen you. Now that you've mastered our only physically and verbally" Bobby said.

"You make me like a bad kid, hyung" said Chanwoo.

"You're a bad kid. You're always bullying us and you always make us succumb to you. different" said Bobby makes Chanwoo frowning.

"I just do not like defeat" Chanwoo said defensively.

"Arasso ... Kajja" said Bobby, and they were soon out of the room to the hotel lobby.

When they reached the lobby, other members appeared to have arrived first. There appears to the manager with them. It looks like the photographer not yet come.

"Why are you guys so long?" asked Jinhwan when Chanwoo and Bobby sat with them.

"That's because Chanwoo" said Bobby made the other members of curiosity would tell it

"Wae Wae Wae?" Ask them simultaneously.

"As soon as we arrived in the room, Chanwoo bath first and then me. When I was done and I was getting ready, I saw it was looking for something in a bag full of trash on the table and when I asked him what he was looking for, you know what he's looking for?  Snack  "said Bobby explains that make members stared at Chanwoo.

"You're a bum? Why tear apart the garbage?" Asked Yunhyeong makes Chanwoo widened.

"Aniaaa ... I'm hungry. I think there is a snack left over from last night because last night we bought a lot of food" said Chanwoo.

"You're the most widely eaten overnight" said Donghyuk.

"I'm still growing. What if I shrink like Jinhwan hyung if my nutritional not enough?" said Chanwoo defensively.

"Uwah ... Jinhwan hyung, Chanwoo call you shrink" said Hanbin.

"Illuwa ... I'm going to kick your " said Jinhwan while trying to reach Chanwoo.

" "You heard it right? I told him that I most fear of future growth is increasingly brash him. He never want to lose and we must always succumb to it" said Bobby.

"Yes ... he never budge" said Donghyuk.

"I always have to stay calm as he slept. Maknae but he's very powerful" said Yunhyeong.

"But ... we budge from it because we were going. He never told us to succumb" said Junhoe with a straight face make his hyungs run out of words.

"I'd prefer if Hanbin hyung said that compared Junhoe" Chanwoo comments made his hyungs laugh.

"Wae? I'm telling the truth. I defend you. You should be grateful" said Junhoe not accept Chanwoo reaction.

"That good ... Gomawo" said Chanwoo makes Junhoe smile.

"But I was really surprised when I know Chanwoo and Junhoe so close" said  Jinhwan.

"Me too. Their personalities were very different" said Hanbin.

"It just happened" said Junhoe.

"And what about Bobby hyung?" Asked Donghyuk

"It just happened too" said Junhoe make his hyungs laugh again.

"Ya '.... open your heart to me" said. Bobby

"But the funny thing is each of us say Junhoe and Chanwoo close, only acknowledging Junhoe while Chanwoo always silent" Yunhyeong said. All stared at Chanwoo.

"Aish ... he so silly" Hanbin said.

"Aniaaa ...." protested fast Chanwoo

'Ya' ... Chanwoo ~ ya. You're close to Junhoe or not? " Asked Jinhwan makes Chanwoo widened.

"Ne?" Said Chanwoo spontaneous.

"Look ... his reaction always like that" said Yunhyeong.

"Do not you feel sorry for me that is still struggling to get Junhoe’s  heart?" Asked Bobby who made it all back a laugh.

"Bobby hyung really always trying to get Junhoe ‘s heart but Junhoe always ignore him" said Donghyuk.

"I do not ignore it" said Junhoe.

"I think Junhoe would say we close as Bobby hyung always says' said Hanbin make Junhoe embarrassed

"But I'm really disappointed. I always accompany you to Practice vocal or dance and you said we not close" said Junhoe.

"Ania ... I just do not know what the criteria is close to it as" said Chanwoo defensively.

"Chanwoo making excuses" said Jinhwan.

"I'm hungry ...." said Chanwoo abruptly.

"He changed the subject" Yunhyeong said with a laugh.

"I'm not changing the subject. I was hungry" said Chanwoo not accept.

"Let us believe all he says" Hanbin said, nodding.

"You are defending Chanwoo, Hanbin ~ ah" Yunhyeong protest.

"Wae?" Tanya Hanbin not understand.

"Every time Chanwoo pass up or say something you always justify it. So he's like now. You just scold him during training or while recording" said Yunhyeong.

"I had not noticed it but when I think again it is true you always defend Chanwoo" said Jinhwan.

"That's because he's cute" said Hanbin.

"Ania .... you're just like Chanwoo" said Yunhyeong.

"Ige boya? Were you jealous Yunhyeong hyung?" asked Donghyuk make Yunhyeong became the target of bullies.

"The elder brother was jealous because his brother," said Bobby joined.

"He did not want anyone close with his twin" added Jinhwan.

"But I think because of Chanwoo is our maknae and he too cute, it all happen and we all love him" said Junhoe.

"If you ask me how love me to him, I really love him ..." said Hanbin.

"I think we beat from him because he's cute though sometimes he's very cheeky. Ya '... stop being cheeky" said Jinhwan.

"You maknae but you behave like mathyung" said Yunhyeong make the other members laugh.

"In my eyes Chanwoo always funny" said Junhoe make his hyungs speechless

"Chanwoo ~ ya, you want to eat?” asked Hanbin immediately and all were busy choosing their breakfast.

After their breakfast, photographer arrived and they started meeting for photobook Kony's Summertime. They discussed the concept that they apply.

"Because this Summertime, then its location around the beach and pool. Well for that you will be using shorts because it is unlikely that you wear swimsuit. The concept is more to enjoy the holidays. So you're just going to a photoshoot on the beach and the pool only" says photographer explain.

"Fortunately, we do not wear swimsuits" said Donghyuk.

"But you're only wearing shorts. In a sense you are going shirtless" said the photographer.

"It's better than using a swimsuit" said Hanbin

"Me too?" Asked Chanwoo suddenly

"You're all going shirtless" said the photographer.

"But I'm still underage" said Chanwoo confused.

"Ah ... right. Chanwoo was a kid" said Yunhyeong.

"Instead of the kid even more often run was not wearing anything?" Hanbi’s words  that make Chanwoo frustrating but it is inviting laughter to others.

"it’s so true , the kid usually like that" said Bobby agree.

"Ikonic will faint  if Chanwoo do that" said Jinhwan.

"Ani ... he's going to be trending topic everywhere" said Donghyuk. But the jokes they stopped by the manager and told them to focus on meeting.

"There will be photo and then the photo individuals and groups" said the photographer back to explain.

" Then we split?" Tanya Donghyuk.

"Yes. Because you were 7 of them it will be divided into three groups, two groups containing 2 people and 1 group contains three people. What do you guys decide your group or let our staff who decide it?" Said the photographer.

"We use only yesterday a group holiday" said Donghyuk.

"Shiroo ..." reject others.

"Wae? You want to make new group? ' Tanya Donghyuk.

"Look, I and Chanwoo, Junhoe and Donghyuk and all three of you" said Hanbin immediately share it.

"Why, you with Chanwoo? I'm supposed to Chanwoo" Jinhwan protest.

"Listen, Junhoe and Donghyuk at the same born in 97, all three of the oldest hyung in iKON, and the last I and Chanwoo the leader and maknae" said Hanbin

"It was very strange. Junhoe and Donghyuk are correct, I have to Chanwoo because Im Mathyung and he’s Maknae and rest of you three" said Jinhwan refused.

"Listne... Hanbin hyung, Bobby hyung and Jinhwan hyung of the group, I and Junhoe, Yunhyeong hyung and Chanwoo  because they’re Twins Monster " said Donghyuk give advice.

"Shiroo ... I want with Chanwoo"said  Hanbin

"I also want to Chanwoo. I do not get bored if I’m with  Chanwoo" said Jinhwan

"Ya '.... let Chanwoo choose with whom he wants" said Bobby.

"Why me?" Asked Chanwoo confused.

"Because they want to group with you" said Donghyuk.


"I choose Hanbin hyung" select Chanwoo make Hanbin happy and Jinhwan disappointed.

"I think it’s me  was pleased with the holiday yesterday, right?" Said Jinhwan.

"Why did you choose Hanbin hyung?" Asked Junhoe want to know the reason.

"Because yesterday I was with Jinhwan hyung and I roomed with Bobby hyung here and Yunhyeong is my roomates, so I choose Hanbin hyung" said Chanwoo.

"You do not consider me and Donghyuk in your choice? You're so funny ..." protested Junhoe.

"You so cruel?" Add Donghyuk. The hyung  just laughed because  their  maknae line.

"how about this?, we three make a group? Bobby and Yunhyeong hyung then Jinhwan hyung and Hanbin hyung" said Chanwoo.

"Forget it. I'll enjoy today's photoshoot with Junhoe" said Donghyuk pretend angry.

'Ya' ... Chanwoo ~ ya. Did you call Bobby only by the name now? " Asked Yunhyeong.

"He's really been very brave now," said Bobby.

"What happened with you for two years?" Said Hanbin.

"Aniaaaa ...." Chanwoo said in a low voice and his puppy eye make his hyungs can not bear to tease.

"Is not it funny? What we said was true but Chanwoo only say one sentence we suddenly felt guilty because " said Bobby laughed.

"I think only me felt like it" said Hanbin. It makes Chanwoo smile.

"See how he smiled innocently " said Jinhwan.

"I think we really have mastered by him" said Donghyuk.

"I did not do anything" said Chanwoo not accept him cornered.

"Even when he was silent did not do anything he still looks cute" Hanbin said.

"What you're making a confession now?" Asked Bobby

"Hearing what Hanbin hyung  make me want to change my partner" said Chanwoo makes Hanbin immediately strangled him.

"You can with me" said Junhoe suddenly make all stared for a moment and then they re-focus on meeting Junhoe ignore.

"Aish ... you always ignore me at a time like this. Ya '... sometimes you pair up with me" said Junhoe but others did not seem to listen and Junhoe gave up and opted to focus on the meeting.



-CONTINUED-