I Can Do It

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

"Me?"

"Are there other people named Chanwoo here besides you?" Asked Hanbin.

"I mean ... how can I sing the part Jinhwan Hyung" said Chanwoo quickly.

"This child is really funny, when I protested to Hanbin hyung he says that Hanbin hyung definitely knows what he did but see, now even he who protest what hyung Hanbin do," said Junhoe.

"You can. I know you can" Hanbin said.

"But hyung ...

"Ya’ ... Chanwoo~ya,  just do it! If Hanbin give you Jinhwan ‘s part that means he knows you've improved and you can" said Bobby encouragingly.

"Just do it as usually" said Yunhyeong.

"Ya’ ... or you can think of it like playing a game when you have to defeat the enemy in the game" said Donghyuk encouraging.

"How can this be likened to play the game? This and that so different" said Chanwoo.

"I thought you said would do if fun? Are you think sing no fun for you?" Reply Donghyuk.

"Molla ..." said Chanwoo upset.

"Let's recording , I want you to hear my songs and I want know what  you think arasement" Hanbin said as he stood up the other followed him.


In the recording room, they sat huddled because the room is not as big as their practice room. The members seem to listen to a song arasament by Hanbin in silence. About 3 minutes more they dissolve in silence.

"Not bad" said Yunhyeong comment.

"The music makes my body move" said Junhoe joined commented.

"Instead of your body will keep moving even if you hear only the sound of the bell? ' Reply Jinhwan make Junhoe spechlees.

"But I think, when we show it Chanwoo will be trending topic again. His part is definitely going to get a closeup" said Bobby made Chanwoo stared at Hanbin.

"Hanbin hyung ..." complained Chanwoo so cute.

"You said I must know what I'm doing, right? I'm sure it will be successful" said Hanbin ignore  Chanwoo ‘scomplaints.

"You did not even consider my complaint, hyung" said Chanwoo while away from Hanbin.

"Uwah .. Chanwoo sulk" said Bobby

"Then, let you cry like time in Saipan maybe I'll give you the other part" said Hanbin make Chanwoo jump because he’s so upset

"Ouw ... nomu kiyo" said Donghyuk.

"Although Donghyuk well known for his cuteness but Chanwoo still much cuter" said Junhoe.

"That's right. I agree. Whatever he does always look cute" said Donghyuk.

"But I'm really very confused, why you don’t want to sing  Jinhwan’s part?" asked Yunhyeong.

"What you're looking at a low of me now?" Said Jinhwan pretended offense.

"Anio hyung .. because this jinhwan’s part so I can not sing" says Chanwoo insecure.

"But wae?" Asked Bobby.

"Jinwan hyung our main vocal, how can I sing like it's an important part" said Chanwoo explained.

"I told you, just cry like when us in Saipan then I will give you another part" said Hanbin makes Chanwoo back stretch of irritation.

"If you are not interest in doing so, forget it hyung" said Chanwoo getting cranky.

"I'm serious" Hanbin said quickly.

"So let’s make a deal, hyung. I'll buy choco cone as much as you want if you're changing my part" said Chanwoo.

"It’s so interesting" Bobby said.

"Uwah .. Chanwoo really not predictable" Yunhyeong said.

"The offer is very interesting but I'd prefer to see you cry like in Saipan" said Hanbin rejected Chanwoo’s offer.

"Hyung .." said Chanwoo sulk.

"Ya’ ... if you can not do it alone sing yours" Hanbin said.

"Nee ... I’ll do it?" Said Chanwoo finally accept it.

"He's really going to do it," said Yunhyeong.

"That's because I really hate crying in front of others" Chanwoo said defensively.

"But you're an actor Jung Chan Woo, is not it?" Jinhwan asked incredulously.

"It's different hyung ..." said Chanwoo.

"Where is the difference?" asked Bobby

"Molla ..." said Chanwoo  upset.

"Ya’ .. if you do your part well, then I will let you play games all day" said Hanbin.

"Jinjja?" asked Chanwoo with sparkling eyes.

"Look happy he was just hearing the name of the game" comments Yunhyeong.

"He really hate crying in front of people" Hanbin said.

"But hyung .. it's not fun when I'm playing the game alone. You also have to join with me” said Chanwoo.

"Shiroo! I've certainly lost if I play with you " Hanbin rejected quickly.

"Hyung in the game, we will never know the winner until the game ends" said Chanwoo still persuade.

"But in the real world, I've definitely lost by you" Hanbin said adamantly refused.

"Bobby hyung ..." said Chanwoo replace the target.

"Do not make me your target. I do not want" said Bobby immediately rejected as well.

"I'll play with you" said Junhoe volunteere

"Shiroo! Better I play alone than with you"  Chanwoo rejected quickly.

"But you said it was not  fun if played alone" said Junhoe.

"Ya’... Chanwoo~ya.  Just play with Junhoe" said Yunhyeong.

"True, this is very surprising to see he volunteered to play the game with you" Bobby said.

"Shiroo. If I play with him, I just spent time explaining the flow of the game rather than playing" said Chanwoo explained.

"Then you're going to play with who?" Tanya Junhoe

"I can play with Donghyuk" Chanwoo replied quickly.

"Do not involve me in this matter, I did not even say yes" said Donghyuk also refused.

"Then I'm going to play with our manager" said Chanwoo.

"Ya’ .. Just  play with him. He seemed to be interested in seeing he volunteered as it" said Jinhwan.

"YA; ... Junhoe always help you to practice vocal. Just play with him" said Yunhyeong.

"Jinhwan hyung more often to help me than him. And I'm also often help him learn Chinese language because my Chinese is the best  between us all" said Chanwoo.

"Uwah .. hear what he has to say. Ya’ ... here you so I can kick your " said Jinhwan while trying to reach Chanwoo.

"He really gives me the creeps" said Junhoe.

"I missed my Chanumon" said Bobby

"He was actually change .Now, he always bully me" Hanbin said as he pretended to strangle Chanwoo.

"I most often  scolded if I noisy when he was sleeping or disrupt him while playing the game" said Yunhyeong.

"He's our maknae but he dominates us both physically and verbally" said Donghyuk added.

"You make me like a bad boy" said Chanwoo not accept.

"You are insolent. You maknae but most often bullying us" said Donghyuk.

"Ah ... I hope my Chanumon back" Bobby said.

"I want chocoball back. At that time he was seemingly very cute" Hanbin said and triy to trickle Chanwoo.


"I'm still cute, hyung" said Chanwoo after the escape from  Hanbin.

"You're still cute but you're getting cheeky. In the past you did not like this" said Hanbin back.

"It's not my fault. I learned from you" said Chanwoo defensively.

"From the first he was already like this. I’m his roomates  so I know" said Yunhyeong immediately.

"To be honest you are the most make me this way. You always tease me" said Chanwoo make Yunhyeong silent.

"Normally if we do a burger pose, Maknae alway the bottom is not me who is mathyung. Look at how  Big Bang sunbaenim if doing burgers pose, Seungri sunbaenim always under but he was always at the very top" words Jinhwan make all the members returned to eat their maknae.

"It was not my fault. It just happened" Chanwoo said defensively.

"See how he behaved as an innocent" Hanbin said, pointing towards Chanwoo.

"Hat Attack!" Chanwoo said as she pecked his hat to the head Hanbin makes Hanbin laugh.

"Look ... he was bullying again," said Bobby quickly.

"It's not a bully. Hanbin hyung laugh then it's not a bully" argued Chanwoo

"Although Chanwoo brash and always do bully but he was funny" Hanbin said.
"To be honest, I used to not like this when I still live with my parents. I like this since I stay with you" said Chanwoo.

"I do not want to admit it, but I agree," said Donghyuk.

"How can it suddenly being our fault?" Said Bobby laughed in disbelief.

"Because you always tease me so I had to do something to defend ourselves" said Chanwoo giving reasons.

"But .. I've never been bullied by him" said Junhoe.

"He did it all the time to you" Jinhwan reply quickly.

"When?" asked Junhoe again makes all members of a bad mood.

"Let's return to make a song" said Hanbin and ignore  Junhoe are still confused.





-CONTINUED-