Whatever

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

* At Saipan *

Everyone is back from vacation in the location they have chosen and completed the project Kony's summertime, the members gathered in Chanwoo and Bobby rooms.

"Ya’... you not tired? Go back to your room and sleep" said Bobby annoyed all the members were in his room.

"I'm tired but I'm not sleepy" said Hanbin.

"What do you think about our holiday this time? Even though we've said it before but I want to hear it again without a camera," said Donghyuk.

"You seriously want to ask us about it? You're having fun but we? Besides just enjoying the rides at the resort, we were also deceived by the staff about the prize" said Bobby pretended annoyed make all members laugh.

"But I think, Risotto team win a lot more than us. They become closer and understand each other. It was a gift that can not be bought. I'm jealous of your team" said Chanwoo tease Risotto team.

"Shut up" said Bobby and Yunhyeong simultaneously.

"But I think it was pretty fun. I enjoyed it" said Junhoe that make members stunned.

"You also enjoy deceived us about the present?" Tanya Yunhyeong.

"Although it is annoying but I think that's why we are pleasant holiday" answered Junhoe that make members says ~ awwww .

"I hope it will make you and Bobby hyung being close" Donghyuk said and make  Junhoe was silent.

"How many times have I told you, we were close!" Said Bobby asserted.

"Ne ...." said another.

"But it's very funny. They are both still very awkward but they always together during the holidays" said Chanwoo

"You're right. Season Greeting they also together and now. Why are your relationship still awkward?" Hanbin quick response.

"We're close. Why do you have ....." grumbled Bobby.

"You guys are close but you look uncomfortable each other. Junhoe~ya ... if you have to go to the supermarket, you choose to go with me or Bobby hyung?" Asked  Chanwoo were get  Hit the pillow by Bobby.

"Ya’ Chanwoo ~ ya ...be  careful, you're rooming with Bobby. You're not going to know what he would do to you" said Jinhwan warned.

"Ottokhe, hyung? I forgot" said Chanwoo make the expression of surprise.

"Now he's afraid of what would Bobby hyung do later " said Hanbin.

"Hyung ... can I rooming with you?" Tanya Chanwoo to Hanbin.

"Ya’... Chanwoo ~ ya, do you think Bobby will let you go?" Said Yunhyeong make everyone laugh.

"Bobby hyung .. saranghae ..." said Chanwoo as he immediately hugged Bobby quickly.

"Chanwoo was like that. He was sometimes very honest and not think about what he wants to say" said Hanbin.

"But .. you know I’m  with Chanwoo today. We are to Managaha Island and we  became very close. Previously we did close but now we became very close. He was actually really cute and I was not bored with him" said Jinhwan.

"Yes ... I'm always happy when with him," said Hanbin.

"But it would be more fun if he's not brash" said Yunhyeong.

"You teach him. He was so often mischievous as learn from you" Bobby said quickly.

"But look Chanwoo cried while reading a letter from his mother indicates that he has a very sensitive heart even though his behavior was very cheeky" said Donghyuk.

"And he cried when he read about his mother dishes " said Bobby

"But actually, I do not understand one thing when Chanwoo reading a letter from his mother. Unlike me and Jinhwan hyung who was crying from the beginning but Junhoe ... he did not even cry when a letter from his mother was read but when Chanwoo reading a letter from his mother, he cry. Wae? " Tanya Yunhyeong.

"Right... I want to tease Chanwoo even when he was crying because his  mother dishes but when I saw the others cry, I undo my mind and when I turned around, I saw Junhoe was wiping tears" said Bobby added

"It's surprising. I did not know you were close to Chanwoo" said Hanbin.

"Junhoe crying?" Asked  Chanwoo to Donghyuk

"Molla ... I do not notice it. I'm reading your letter " replied Donghyuk.

"he was crying just as you also cry" said Jinhwan.

"Boya ...." said Chanwoo seem surprised.

"I think you're just close with Jinhwan hyung alone" Hanbin said.

"Boya ... I stay with you longer than  Chanwoo" said Bobby.

"Bobby hyung longer with Junhoe and they often mate but Junhoe still not open his heart to Bobby hyung" said Donghyuk.

"Ania .. jinjja ania" said Junhoe tried to defend himself.

"Yes, let's hear  Junhoe’s explanation" said Hanbin mediate.

"I do not know ... we all know Chanwoo very difficult to cry but he was crying like that makes me feel so sad. Because it’s  first time I saw him cry like that. That's it" said Junhoe explained.

"That means you're sad because you're close to him" said Donghyuk.

"I envy you Chanwoo ~ ya ..." said Bobby makes others laugh.

"I think Junhoe just feel guilty. He told me to read my own letter because I'm very hard to cry but ii’m crying and  even I can not  finish to read my mother’s letter" said Chanwoo added.

"So you're saying you're not close with Junhoe?" Jinhwan said quickly.

"Uwah ... you so cruel" Said Hanbin added.

"That's not what I mean ..." said Chanwoo tried to defend himself.

"I'm disappointed in you ..." said Junhoe..

"Junhoe ... Aniya ..."

"Junhoe opens his heart to you than me but you do not accept your closeness with Junhoe?" Said Bobby

"Do you know how hard for  Junhoe to open his heart to other people?" Add Yunhyeong.

"... ania ania Ania ... ..." said Chanwoo rolling around in bed with annoyance.

"Ouwh ... nomu kiyo" Donghyuk said with a laugh.

"But this holiday was very enjoyable. We became closer and understand each other" said Hanbin.

"I will never forget this vacation. I went fishing and dating with Hanbin hyung " said Donghyuk  make Hanbin speechless

"Although we in the lie about the gift, but I think the holiday that had not changed so very enjoyable fun. It's an unforgettable holiday" said Yunhyeong.

"With this holiday I wish I could be closer to Junhoe. Ya~ ... open your heart for me ..." said Bobby who make others laugh.

"This holiday make me can beat my trauma. Although we did so because of enticing a prize but I am so bold against my trauma" said Junhoe short.

"He ignored the words of Bobby hyung" said Donghyuk that makes others laugh again.

"I've said that I became closer to Chanwoo for this holiday. When I'm afraid to ride the rides, Chanwoo gave me the spirit and look after me. I'm having fun with it" said Jinhwan.

"Did he do it because he just wants to play? Ride the rides like a game for Chanwoo" said Hanbin makes Chanwoo hit his arm slowly.

"How about you, Chanwoo ~ ya?" asked Donghyuk.

"Of course this is a nice holiday because I am here with you and this is also our first holiday with seven members. I'm more happy because I'm here with you because I've been to Saipan before so the bicycle is not something new to me" said Chanwoo.

"Ouwh .... not that too frontal?" Yunhyeong said, glancing to the other members.

"I just talked to reality there is. But I'm not saying this is not a pleasant vacation. Compared Risotto team which is just up the mat and climbing wall, riding a sports car and ride parasalad of course it's more fun" said Chanwoo makes his hyung laugh

"Parasalad? Parasailing Chanwoo ~ ya ..." said Donghyuk interrupted by laughter.

"I don’t know Chanwoo’s personality now. He's like having a lot of personality" said Hanbin.

"Just  remember me as Chanwoo are you like, hyung" said Chanwoo.

"I always remember you  as my Chanumon but increasingly abstract personality make Chanumon figure began to disappear in my memory" said Bobby makes Chanwoo frowning.

"But it does not matter as long as you're still cute, we will always forgive" Hanbin said as he the head Chanwoo.

"Ya’... if you talk like that he will become increasingly brazen" said Yunhyeong to refuse.

"I think Chanwoo so cute not cheeky" said Junhoe which makes all members stared at him.

"I do not know how to react happy or how but gomawo" said Chanwoo to Junhoe.

"But you are cute" said Junhoe insisted as he was dissatisfied with Chanwoo reaction.

"Ya’... let's go back to the room. It was late" Hanbin said as he stood up and headed for his room followed by other members.

"Kajja ..." said Jinhwan  taking Junhoe away.



-CONTINUED-